The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 28th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 28TH MAY.

GRACE FOR SOUL WINNING

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:8).

In the scripture above, the Apostle Paul acknowledged that grace—a supernatural enablement, a gifting, an ability, a blessing—had been granted him to preach the unfathomable riches of Christ to the Gentiles. The same is true about you today because the Word of God is undated, and has universal applicability.

What we read came through the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit. That’s why it’s Scripture for us; but Paul has gone to heaven; however, that word has to be worked here. God is waiting for anybody who would step into it and announce it like Paul did. He’s waiting for whoever would be synchronized with it! I already got in sync with that verse years ago; so, I’m on it. Great grace has been granted me to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ, and I’m making full proof of it.

It’s your job to make everybody hear about and be influenced by Christ Jesus and His amazing love, and to have Christ in them. In the different organizations, platforms, forums and places you find yourself, see yourself placed there as a missionary.

It makes no difference where you work; in that place, you’ve been graced to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ and bring glory to the Lord. Become conscious and strategic about it.
Perhaps you travel a lot; certainly, you meet people while on such trips; minister the Gospel to them. 

Moreover, when you arrive your destination, there’re souls there! Find out how you can effectively reach them. You can begin by giving them copies of Rhapsody of Realities. Be an effective witness for the Lord. 

That’s the reason for your life. Jesus said, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you” (John 15:16).

PRAYER

My life is about one thing only: establishing the righteousness of God and the reign of His Kingdom in the earth, for necessity is laid upon me to this effect. I make full proof of my calling as an effective witness as I go about winning souls and impacting others with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 6:33; 1 Corinthians 9:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:31-14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 13:24-37 & Numbers 31

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a new man in Christ! I’ve been clothed with the new spiritual self, which is renewed and moulded after the image and likeness of God. I am one with the Father; therefore, I think excellent thoughts and only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance! 

My mind is focused on things that are pure, just, honest, lovely, virtuous, and of good report. I am an offspring of Word, God’s Word is light and glory; as I meditate and live by the Word, I am transformed into the glorious image that I behold therein. 

There’s no darkness in me; I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and the Spirit.
The entrance of God’s Word floods my heart with light and brings brilliance and beauty into my life. 

God’s Word is deeply rooted in my heart and it grows, prevails, and produces results in every area of my life. My life is beautified; I am like a well-watered garden, I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. 

Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence of the Holy Spirit.
Goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers. 

I am not ordinary; a supply system from God has been set in motion on my behalf. I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs. 

My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 28TH MAY 2021

THEME: HONOR THEM NOW!

MEMORISE:

Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her. Mark 14:9

READ: Mark 14:3-9

3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.

4 And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?

5 For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her.

6 And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me.

7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.

8 She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.

9 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

Jesus was at Bethany when a woman poured costly perfume on His head. Some hypocrites saw it as a waste of resources because they felt the ointment could have sold for a great price and the returns given to the poor. Jesus saw through their hypocrisy and said in Mark 14:6-7:
...Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me. For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.”  

It is shocking that some people considered what this lady did for her Maker as a waste. To their surprise, Jesus said she would forever be remembered for that singular act as she was doing it in honor of His eventual burial. There are many lessons you can learn from this. One, we should prepare our aged parents for their funerals long before they die. We can do this by taking good care of them when they are alive. This is because whatever fortune we spend at their funeral is a mere exercise in futility. The dead do not appreciate golden caskets, neither do they eat delicacies. Two, the law of harvest will come to play. If we take care of our aged, all other things being equal, the younger generation would take care of us too.

Another lesson we can draw from this story is that whatever we do for God is not only appreciated now, it is kept in divine memory. We see this in Acts 10:4. What this woman did during the Passion Week over 2,000 years ago is till being talked about today in the 21st century. Jesus said the good deed of this woman shall be spoken of wherever and whenever the gospel would be preached and true to His word, it is happening. We must also learn not to listen to what people say whenever we are moved by the Holy spirit to do something for God. We should be like Paul who taught us not to confer with flesh and blood before preaching the gospel (Galatians 1:16).

Don’t wait till your aged ones have passed on before celebrating them; the dead cannot appreciate any celebration. Take care of them while they are still alive, show of gratitude regularly and shower them with love continually. When you do this, they will bless you and you will be blessed indeed.

ACTION POINT:
What is that thing God is asking you to do for Him? What is He asking you to do for the aged ones? Go ahead and do them NOW.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Timothy 1-4.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14: JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

1 Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.
Refrain:
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.

2 Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name? 

3 Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought! 

4 Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  28 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: CHANGING YOUR MINDSET, CHANGING YOUR LIFE* 

If it is God you are dealing with, He can never be limited in time and space.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 23:7

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: If it is God you are dealing with, He can never be limited in time and space.

A positive mindset has been established to be a critical necessity to the life of faith. That is why for your faith to be alive, you need a positive mindset.  

In Luke Chapter Five and in Verse Four (Luke 5:4), at the lake of Gennesaret, Jesus told Peter to launch his net into the deep for a catch.

In his reply, Peter said to Jesus, “Master, I have toiled all night but I have taken nothing. My professional experience clearly shows me that in a situation like this, there is no fish here at all, but at Your Word, I will try again” (Luke 5:5, paraphrased). 

When Peter obeyed Jesus Christ, he enclosed a great multitude of fish and the net broke.  

Beloved, it was when Peter changed his mindset that his life changed. 

Beloved, determine to work on your mindset. Concerning your family, people might have said that nothing good could come out of anyone. Or negative statements like: “No! A woman cannot achieve this. People of your colour cannot achieve this. You are in a strange land”, etc. 

But the truth is, Daniel was in a strange land, and he became a prime minister in that strange land. Similarly, Joseph and Queen Esther were in strange lands and they became principal people in those strange lands. 

Beloved, there is no limit of time, space and matter with God. If it is God you are dealing with, He can never be limited in time and space.

Today, I decree a total positive change of your mindset. Any negative and limiting mindset in your life is destroyed now, in the Name of Jesus. 

*Remember this* : If it is God you are dealing with, He can never be limited in time and space.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to limit God’s possibility in your life with a limiting mindset* .

*2. Always renew your mind with the Word of God and see the possibilities of God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for the grace to trust You wholeheartedly. I decree that my mindset will not limit Your Work in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? KEEPING YOUR FAITH ALIVE (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : Whatever comes to the mind of people when your name is mentioned is either assisting or resisting you. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 58-60* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Believe is made up of “Be” and “Lieve”. So, what you believe determines what you will be for you and how you will live. Until you change what you believe, you can’t change what will be for you and how you live. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to change limiting mindsets is released in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM