The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 27th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 27TH MAY.

JUSTIFIED WITH A NEW LIFE

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1).

Each time I think about all that Jesus did for us, oftentimes, tears of worship and appreciation flow freely from my eyes. I’m elated with uncontrollable joy. Think about it: because of Jesus, we’ve been declared not guilty; justified; acquitted.

Ephesians 2:4-6 tells us, “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.” When Jesus died, we died with Him. When He was buried, we were buried with Him. When God raised Him from the dead, we were raised together with Him.

We were in Him in His death, burial, and resurrection. Romans 4:24-25 says, “But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.” We weren’t justified by His death; we were justified by His resurrection.

When He was raised from the dead, He was born again (Acts 13:32-33). He’s the head of the new creation. The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

You’re not the same person that was born of your biological parents; that’s the old man that had the nature of sin. That old man died in Christ, and a new YOU was born when you were born again. No wonder He says in Romans 6:4, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” Walk in the consciousness and light of your new life and nature in Christ. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Righteous Father, what a great celebration the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus has ushered us into, in that when he was raised from the dead, we were raised together with Him, and thus, received justification. I’m alive in Christ; therefore, I walk in this newness of life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 2:16; 1 Corinthians 6:11; Acts 13:38-39

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:1-30 & 2 Kings 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 13:12-23 & Numbers 30

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, and I am increasing more and more in knowledge and in judgment, able to discern and function at all times in the centre of God’s will. 

Christ dwells in my heart by faith; therefore, I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because He is the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil God’s perfect will for me.

I am filled with all the fullness of God. Hallelujah! I am in Christ, and I have taken my place. I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

I am over and above all circumstances of life. Christ is my excellent wisdom.
I have an excellent mind; everything I do turns out right, because I live in the will of God, guided, guarded, and propelled by wisdom. Hallelujah! 

I am God’s workmanship, recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; thus, my faith is operative and effective in the Name of Jesus! 

I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 27TH MAY 2021

THEME: THEY BELONG TO GOD

MEMORISE:

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3

READ: Psalm 127: 3-5
3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

As we see in today’s Bible reading, God owns all children. I know this because when God created Adam and Eve, He later pronounced blessings upon them so they could multiply and be fruitful. He did this so He would not have to go through the same process as when He created them, all over again. Thus, the product of the union of the first family God created became His own reward. It therefore, follows that anyone who claims to own a child is exhibiting ignorance. Exodus 2:9 where the daughter of Pharoah said: “…Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages….” Is a case in point.

God is generous to the point of giving us children who, in all respects, belong to Him. He also promises us rewards if we nurse them for Him and not ourselves. It is sad that today many parents nurture God’s children “to promote the name of the family” or “to carry on the family custom!” These ones think those children belong to them; they miss it and will be rewarded accordingly. There was a woman who spent all her life earnings, training her son to be ‘great’ without teaching him the Lord. The son eventually turned his back against her, due to his lack of the fear of the Lord. What a negative reward!

How then should a child be trained? Proverbs 22:6 says: 
“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”

Proverbs 9:10 also says “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.”

This means “that the knowledge of the holy is found in God’s word”. Psalm 119:97-98 says:
“O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.” 

In light of these Bible verse, we see that God’s will is for parents to train their children in the fear of the Lord through the word of God, and not fables. Psalm 19:7 says:
“The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.”

PRAYER POINT:
Ask God to take care of His children in the church. Ask God to bless every couple waiting for the fruit of the womb, nine months from today, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Timothy 1-6.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
God give us Christian homes.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  27 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: SERVICE TO GOD – A DOORWAY TO ACCESSING SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIES* 

?️When you make up your mind to serve God and service your generation, supernatural supplies will naturally flow to you.

*SCRIPTURE*? : And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When you make up your mind to serve God and service your generation, supernatural supplies will naturally flow to you. 

It has been confirmed that service to God is a covenant blessing connector. Service is a connector of supernatural supplies.

The Book of Exodus 23:25 makes it clear that if you serve the Lord, you shall be blessed. And please note that it is not just serving God but servicing your generation. 

When God blesses you greatly, what would you do with the money? Of course, it is to service your generation. When you minister welfare to people, you would realise that there are many people in need. Many times, you will not even know where to start from in meeting the needs of people. 

Let me give you an example: After preaching on a Sunday service one day, as I was attending to people, I saw many of them in diverse needs. One of them told me, “I don’t have where to sleep this night; I don’t even know what to eat tonight”. Many people are genuinely in need.

God wants you to come to a point where you begin to service your generation; a point where you are positioned to service your generation with supplies; where you don’t look for money for personal comfort but to service your generation. When you make up your mind to serve God and service your generation, then supernatural supplies will naturally flow to you.

*Remember this* ?: When you make up your mind to serve God and service your generation, supernatural supplies will naturally flow to you. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to be of service both to God and to your generation* .

*2. Be involved in service in the House of God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive a heart of a servant. I receive the grace to dedicatedly serve You and service my generation Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY* 

*QUOTE* : Until you learn to be on the giving side in service, you don't expect to receive service. Culled from “FINALLY FREE FROM SINGLENESS” by Dr (Mrs) Becky Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 55-57* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Have you wiped the tear of anyone recently? Have you put the smile on the face of anyone recently? Have you cared enough to listen to anyone’s plight recently? Have you made a positive difference in the life of anyone recently?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: May the Lord put in your hand, what is in your heart to do for others in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM