The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 26th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HIS BLOOD SPEAKS BETTER THINGS
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel (Hebrews 12:24).

In 1 Corinthians 11:25, the Bible says Jesus took _*“...the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.”*_ His blood represents His life. He gave His life for you that you may live.

The Bible says we weren’t redeemed with silver or gold or precious stones but with the blood, the precious blood of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God (1 Peter 1:18-19). His blood is your true value; and His blood speaks! It speaks blessings in your behalf.

His blood speaks your righteousness, justification, victory, prosperity and divine protection. You’re not left to the dictates and mercy of the adversary or the dominion of sin. You’re purified and preserved by His blood. The Bible says, _*“Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us” (Hebrews 9:12).

Thank God for the blood of Jesus Christ! It speaks your salvation. Hallelujah! The Bible says He was made sin for us, who knew no sin, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him (2 Corinthians 5:21). Jesus didn’t just save you from sin; He gave you His life and nature.

Today, sin, its effects and consequences have no dominion over you. You’re free to serve the Lord and live for Him.
Before Jesus came, there were sacrifices and offerings for the atonement of sins in the Old Testament. This involved the killing of animals, several bulls and goats. But the Bible says in Hebrews 10:4, “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.”

Jesus Christ, with one sacrifice, has PERFECTED FOREVER all those who are called in Him. He offered Himself once, for the total blotting away, the removal of sins (Hebrews 9:14). He purged our sins by His own blood: “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high” (Hebrews 1:3).

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus that gave me remission, justification, redemption, access, fellowship, cleansing and the blessings of the New Testament. I walk in the finished works of Christ, and the glory that His death, burial, and resurrection wrought for me. Blessed be your Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 9:13-15
For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: 14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Hebrews 10:1-7
For the law having a shadow of good things to come, [and] not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. 3 But in those [sacrifices there is] a remembrance again [made] of sins every year. 4 For [it is] not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. 5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 6 In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure. 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAB
Mark 13:1-11 & Numbers 29

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am one with the Father! I carry myself with dignity, knowing my great value and worth in Christ Jesus; I’m chosen, royal and peculiar! My life is glorious, and my future is bright! 

The Spirit of God has perfected all that concerns me and granted me all that I need to live a successful life. I am the light of the world; a city that is set on a hill that can not be hidden. I will never walk in darkness or confusion because I have the light of life. 

I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity!

I am a life-giving spirit, and everything that proceeds from me is full of life. I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! My life is full of possibilities; for out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Hallelujah!

The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in His presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling. Hallelujah! I am in God’s place for my life; I have a goodly heritage. Yes, even now, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; 

I reign in life unstoppably, walking in God’s abundant grace in Christ! I am like a tree planted by the waterside, with evergreen leaves! I am lifted always, over and above circumstances! Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY 2021

THEME: NO IMPOSSIBILITY WITH GOD

MEMORISE:

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

READ:   2 Kings 2:10
10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

Nothing can be too difficult for God because according to Psalm 62:11, power belongs to Him. Jesus also confirms this in Matthew 28:18:
“…saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.”

God can do anything because He has unlimited power and resources. I know this because God says of Himself in Haggai 2:8 “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine...” How influential a person is can also determine how he or she can affect your situation. 2 Kings 8-17 bears record of a rich woman who took care of Elisha and his servant. When Elisha wanted to say “thank you” for her hospitality, the woman said she needed nothing because not only was she wealthy, she also had influential relative. Yet, her ‘influence’ could not remove her barrenness. The prophet of God who she had served spoke a word; the Almighty God honored it and gave her a baby boy. Our God is the Most Influential. 

In 2 Kings 2:10, Elisha, Elisha realized that he could get his request if only he could see Elijah being taken to Heaven. As a child of God, you must have a focus. You must always look up unto God, and Him alone, for help (Psalm 121:1-2). In Ephesians 1:19-21, we see that God’s power is exceedingly abundant towards us. If you look down, you are likely to see only problems, like Peter who began to sink when he lost focus in Matthew 14:26-31. 

If you look around, you are likely to see other people with problems similar to yours and then become complacent in seeking solutions. If David had looked around, he would have lost focus on the God of Israel who delivered him from the lion and the bear. He would have chickened out of the battlefield like others. You are likely to become what you focus your attention on. When I attended Kenneth Hagin’s Camp meeting many years ago, what I saw encouraged me to work towards having a large congregation of saved and heavenly-bound believers. My aspiration became even bigger when I visited Yongi Cho’s Church in South Korea shortly after. To the glory of God, we have been making progress ever since. Remember, there is no impossibility with God.

ACTION POINT:
Focus on God and what He is capable of doing for you, not what you can do on your own, or by your strength. Ask for something really big.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 20-21.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23: STANDING ON THE RPOMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  26 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC:THE BENEFIT OF SOUL WINNING* 

?️Commitment to meeting the needs of God will provoke God’s commitment to meeting the needs of man.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. John 15:16.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Commitment to meeting the needs of God will provoke God’s commitment to meeting the needs of man.

Soul winning has been established in our previous study to be a dimension or aspect of dedication to God. 

Today, we shall be looking at the benefit of soul-winning. One of the benefits of soul winning is answered prayer.

John 15:16 says, 

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

In Luke 5:1-5, we read the story of how Peter toiled all night and caught nothing. Then, he gave his fishing boat to Jesus so Jesus could preach from it to the crowd on the seashore. And as Jesus preached from it and souls were touched, He returned to Peter and caused Peter to see the desires of his heart which was the catching of fishes to a net-breaking level. 

*Please understand these two things* :

*1. Commitment to meeting the needs of God will provoke God’s commitment to meeting the needs of man at the place of prayer* . 

What is the need of God? He doesn’t want any soul to be lost (2 Peter 3:9). Commitment to meeting the needs of God will provoke God’s commitment to meeting the needs of man.

*2. The place of soul winning is a platform for answered prayers* . 

Jesus makes it clear that whatsoever you ask the Father in His Name, He will do it (John 15:16). As you bear fruit, God answers your prayers.

*Remember this* ?: Commitment to meeting the needs of God will provoke God’s commitment to meeting the needs of man.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to win souls for God* .

*2. Talk about Jesus to the unbelievers in your neighbourhood and at your place of work* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to win souls, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?️? DIMENSIONS OF DEDICATION (PART 1B)* 

*QUOTE* : Do not just attend church and watch what happens. Do not just sit in church only as a miracle recipient. Be an active participant, not a spectator, not an observer. Be involved. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 52-54* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Are there things you have been trusting God to do for you? Are there prayers that appear to have been unanswered for you all this while? The place of soul winning is a place of answered prayer. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: As you hit the road in the Kingdom assignment, your personal fulfilment is released in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM