The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 24th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC:  MONEY IS AN ILLUSION 

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth (Luke 12:15).

I’ve often said that money is an illusion that exists only in the minds of the poor. There’s no such thing as “money.” Money is a deception and a distraction in the world. When God made this world, there was no such thing as money. Money evolved with time. With what’s happening in the world today, many now better understand that money is a game of numbers.

What God expects is that you live as the champion that He’s made you. Fear nothing in this world, and refuse to be intimidated. That’s the Gospel. Prosperity is beyond money. The presence or absence of money doesn’t change your state or condition spiritually, and therefore shouldn’t change your testimony of God.

If, for example, you require something, and your money isn’t enough for it, that doesn’t mean you can’t have it; you can get it free! That’s the life of prosperity I’m talking about. God never said, “Except you have the money, nothing will be yours”; rather, He said plainly, “…all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21).

What’s important is the purchasing power, and your purchasing power isn’t money; it’s your faith! You have what God says you have, irrespective of the currencies you have at hand or don’t have. Believe this and you’d be free from the power and intimidation of money.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that’s called me to glory and virtue. I’m free from the power and intimidation of money. I walk in victory and in absolute prosperity, bringing forth from within all that I require for success. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: John 11:17-57 & 2 Kings 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 12:28-34 & Numbers 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am made forever! This is the morning of my life and I am living in the rest of the Lord. I’ve ceased from all struggles; for the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance with His will! 

I am thus confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today. I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count.

I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world. 

I am anointed by the Spirit of God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no choice but to work! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because I am a life-giver and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go. Hallelujah!

The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! I will never be discouraged or subject to the crippling principles of this world because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021

THEME: WONDERS OF DIVINE VICTORY

MEMORISE:
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7

READ:   Samuel 17:44-50
44 And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field.

45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands.

48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.

49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

It is almost impossible to explain the wonders of divine victory because the word 'wonder', on its own, is hard to describe and anything divine is beyond human explanation. This is why any victory with this combination is wonderful, to say the least.

King Jehoshaphat enjoyed this kind of victory in 2 Chronicles 20. It was a wonder because it was divinely arranged. Rather than organizing bows, arrows, shields, spears and other war ammunition, the king simply organized an orchestra to sing praises to the Lord. 2 Chronicles 20:24 says:
 "And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped."

We find another example of wonders of divine victory in the Bible reading for today. How else would you describe a small boy killing a giant, other than as wondrous? When the Almighty fights on the side of an individual, apart from the fact that victory is certain, the manner in which the victory is won would surprise many. When Goliath saw David, 1 Samuel 17:42,44 says: "he disdained him" and "cursed David by his gods." However, David said to Goliath in 1 Samuel 17:45 that he was coming to him "...in the name of the Lord of host, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied."

If you look carefully, you would see some elements of spiritual power play in this story. Goliath cursed David by his gods, however, David knew that the warfare would not be won by mere physical prowess, so he quickly switched on his own spiritual antenna. How the contest ended shows the wonders of divine victory. An ordinary stone in the hands of the anointed of God fell the giant that a whole nation had dreaded for 40 days. As a matter of fact, it was the sword of Goliath that David eventually used to severe his head from his body. David believed his God and he was not disappointed. The Lord fought on David's side and the battle was won. Believe God and you shall be established (2 Chronicles 20:20) ·

PRAYER POINT:
 Father, please fight battles for me. Help me Lord not to become a victim of battles of life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 16-17.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.

1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Through the precious blood of Christ we've victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing against his mighty power can ever prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, through the blood, through the blood;
God will give us victory, through the blood, through the blood,
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

3. Unto him that overcometh shall be given
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heaven;
Over yonder he the victor's palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  24 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE FORCE OF MINDSET* 

?️It is important for you to know that your present location is not your final destination.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 23:7

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: It is important for you to know that your present location is not your final destination.

Mentality is a strong force in the lifestyle of faith. Faith works with the right mindset. The force of the right mindset is critical to keeping faith alive.

Now, mindset is not just thought; mindset is settled thinking.  It is an established opinion. It is a concluded thinking.

The children of Israel had a kind of mindset that made them remain in captivity until they could not grasp the possibility of liberty any more. They were slaves who eventually fell in love with their chains. The chains on their legs got transferred to their minds. 

In India, a circus elephant is usually tied with a rope when it is newly caught. And so, it moves round in a circle within a limited perimeter. Whenever it wants to get out of the circle, the rope pulls it back. It remains like that for a long time. And people would come to watch the elephant. 

After being confined to that position for a long time, they would remove the rope from the elephant’s leg, but by this time, the elephant does not attempt to move out anymore. The rope that tied its leg physically left the leg and tied its brain mentally. And it is established in its mind that that perimeter is where it belonged. Nobody is holding it anymore. Nobody is stopping it anymore but it cannot go out of that circle because it has a settled mind and the mind settled it in that realm. 

Beloved, it is important for you to know that your present location is not your final destination. The devil wants to make you believe that where you are now is where you will die. That is a lie of the devil. So, expand your possibility by changing your mindset and thinking positively.

*Remember this* ?: It is important for you to know that your present location is not your final destination.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Allow God to change your mindset so your life can change positively* . 

*2. Refuse to have a mindset of impossibility* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for a positive change of mindset. Let my life also change positively as my mindset changes, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? KEEPING YOUR FAITH ALIVE (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : You must make up your mind if you really want to succeed in life. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 46-48* 

*REFLECTION* ??: The limit of life is the limit set for it by the mind. Can you identify any limiting mindsets that you have? Is there any condition of life you have accepted as final? Is there anything you have stopped attempting because you have concluded it as impossible? It is time to reset the mind.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: What has been impossible before now is declared possible in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM