The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 23rd May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 23RD MAY.

VICTORIOUS BY THE WORD

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come (2 Timothy 3:1).

In Ezra Chapter 6, the children of Israel decided to build the house of God upon their return from exile. The Bible tells us that as they built it, they prospered. Ezra 6:14 tells us how they prospered: “… they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo....”

The latter part says, “And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.” This is profound, instructive and enlightening. 

They prospered in their work, they built and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and the instructions of Kings Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes, who were kings of Persia at different times. Those prophets caused it to happen through their message. They brought them the Word of God.

The ministry of the Word is so important in our lives; it’s integral to every success. That’s why we bring the Word to you every day through this devotional, to strengthen you, especially in these dark days. We’re not moved by what’s happening in the world today, because we know that in all these things, we’re more than conquerors (Romans 8:37). We prevail by the Word. Our glory, victories and success were preordained before the foundation of the world.

We’re aware that the current imbroglio around the world is the handiwork of Satan. He tries to weaken the nations and their economies. But God never leaves you stranded. He keeps bringing you His Word to guide, encourage and strengthen you. Through the ministry of the Word, the wisdom and skill you require to be victorious are imparted to you.

Keep learning and meditating on the Word of God; it’ll grow mightily in you and prevail. You’ll be a wonder to your world, dominating circumstances, living above Satan and the elements of this world.

CONFESSION

Thanks be unto God, who always causes me to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour of His knowledge by me in every place. I have a life of consistent and continuous victory in Christ, for God has raised me, and made me to sit together with Christ in heavenly places, with dominion over crises, the world and Satan. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:18; John 16:33; Acts 20:32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:1-16 & 2 Kings 10-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 12:18-27 & Numbers 26

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Lord Jesus, I worship and extol Your majesty, for You’re the great King; the Monarch of the universe; the mighty God. I worship You from my spirit for making me an excellent person, and decorating my life with Your glory.

I extol Your majesty and praise You for Your blessings and wondrous works in my life. I am forever grateful to be born with Your nature, and life in my spirit; I worship You for this awesome privilege. Hallelujah!

I thank You for the oneness I have with You! Being justified by faith; acquitted and declared righteous, I have peace with You; Your righteousness has produced peace in me, and for me in Your presence; peace with prosperity! I revel in the divine harmony, bliss and joy that You’ve brought me into. 

Thank You for this awesome privilege. Daily, I fulfil my calling, ministry and responsibility as the light of the world by expressing Your righteousness, and impacting my world with the Gospel of Your grace.

I give meaning, direction, beauty, glory, and excellence to the lives of men in my world, turning them from the power of Satan unto You, and from darkness into light. 

I thank You for the extraordinary authority vested in me, to rule and reign as a king in life. I’ve become a dispenser of Your goodness; I manifest Your glory, splendour and wisdom; Your righteousness is expressed through me today, and always in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD MAY, 2021.

THEME: THE FULLNESS OF TIME.

MEMORISE:
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:”
(Ecclesiastes 3:1)

READ: Acts 2:1-4 (KJV)

1. And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

As Jesus promised, when the day of Pentecost was fully come, the Holy Spirit duly came upon His disciples.

In like manner, Elizabeth, despite the delay with bearing the fruit of the womb, conceived and gave birth to John the Baptist in the fullness of God’s time (Luke 1:11-16). 

These events confirm that our God is a God of times and seasons as it is written in Daniel 2:20-21.

The Almighty God moves very fast whenever He wants to do something.
If it appears that He is slow in taking any action, you can be sure that it is because the set time has not fully come. God is not a slow worker at all. As we see in Genesis 1, He created the entire universe in just six days.

Delay however, may not always be a good thing, In (1 Samuel 17:51), we see how God helped David to move quickly.

Had David delayed in separating the head of Goliath from his body after stoning him to the ground, things could have ended differently. 

(1 Samuel 17:51) says:

Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.

One characteristic of God’s fullness of time is its sudden arrival. We see this is in the Holy Ghost baptism experience in Acts 2:1-2. 

Similarly, It took God just one day to kick away famine from Samaria as we see in (2 Kings 7:1-18). 

When God moved, food became surplus in the land where people had started killing their own children for food (2 Kings 6:24-29).

You must have confidence in God that He is able to do whatever you desire. According to Hebrews 10:35-36, that is the only way you can receive the promise. 

As you patiently wait for God’s time, you will encounter God and receive sudden breakthroughs this season. Your day of celebration will come fully, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let my breakthrough come suddenly, such that it would shock and destabilise my enemies, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Judges 14-15

HYMN 27: WE ARE NEVER, NEVER WEARY OF THE GRAND OLD SONG.

We are never, never weary of the grand old song,
Glory to God, Hallelujah!
We can sing it loud as ever, with our faith more strong,
Glory to God, Halleluyah!

REFRAIN:
O, the children of the Lord have right to shout and to sing,
For the way is growing bright, and our souls are on the wings,
We are going by and by to the palace of the King,
Glory to God Halleluyah.

We are lost amid the rapture of redeeming love,
We are rising on its pinions to the hills above,
We are going to a palace that is built of gold,
Where the King in all His splendour we shall soon behold,

There we’ll shout redeeming mercy in a glad new song,
There we’ll sing the praise of Jesus with the blood washed throng,
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  23 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RELEASING HABITUALLY TO ACCESS SUPPLIES ABUNDANTLY* 

?️Release must be consistent and habitual for consistent supplies to be guaranteed.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2 Corinthians 9:6.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Release must be consistent and habitual for consistent supplies to be guaranteed.

In our previous study, we saw that release is key to accessing supernatural supplies.

Now, it is not just enough to release, it is important to release habitually and consistently. Release must be consistent and habitual for consistent supplies to be guaranteed. There are people who release occasionally, so they receive occasionally. There are those who release habitually and they live in the realm of ceaseless and perpetual harvest. 

Please note that when the axe head fell into the water, the prophet demanded that a stick be cut (2 Kings 6:1-6). That shows that something must be a point of contact for another greater thing to be gotten. 

When the prophet put the stick where the axe’s head fell, the axe came out. Beloved, if the stick is too important to you, you can forfeit the axe head. Those who are attached to the stick can never have the axe’s head. This principle is consistent throughout Scriptures.

Sometime ago, I emptied everything in my two mega accounts as seeds towards the construction of the Glory Dome. I have been a giver at that realm before that time and nothing really mattered to me anymore. When people struggle to pay the tithe which is the kindergarten level of giving, they have not yet started. It is not only the paying of tithe, freewill offering, prophet offering, giving to the poor, giving to your parents, project giving, etc. but living in the realm of  sacrifices. That is, you don’t only give sacrifice when the church calls for it, but you live a life of sacrifice.

So, make up your mind to release habitually and consistently.

*Remember this* ?: Release must be consistent and habitual for consistent supplies to be guaranteed.

*ASSIGNMENTS* : 

*1. Make up your mind to release your seed habitually and not occasionally* .

*2. Do it with a cheerful heart to reap a fearful harvest* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the grace to release habitually and consistently. Help me to make positive impact in life through my giving, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY* 

*QUOTE* : The moment you release your tithe to God, you receive what is in His Hands for you. Your tithe connects your resources to heaven’s resources. They become contiguous. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 43-45* 

*REFLECTION* ??: It cost God His only Begotten Son to rescue you from the horrors of hell. What has your worship and service of God so far cost you? How far can you go with God? What is it in your life that would be too big to give to God? 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Grace for habitual release and continuous supply be released for you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM