The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 22nd May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 22ND MAY.

ALL ABOUT SOUL WINNING

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

As a Christian, you must be effective in soul winning. You’re a missionary here on earth, an ambassador for Christ. You’re commissioned of God to take the message of salvation to others. That’s the instruction given to us, as read in the scripture above. Your life should be about soul winning; dedicate your time, effort, and resources to it.

Be known for your passion for the Lord, His Gospel, and the souls of men. Soul winning was Jesus’ lifestyle. On a certain occasion, as He passed through Samaria on His way from Judea to Galilee, He needed to rest a bit; so He sat at a well, while His disciples went to get some food.

While at the well, a woman came to draw water, and Jesus began to preach the Good News to her (Read John 4). Jesus encountered this woman and brought her out of her shell—the feeling that she was “nobody.” Despite being a total stranger to her, He gave her a new self-value. The Bible tells us to follow His example (1 Peter 2:21).

Sometimes, there’re those that we have to reach out to. You may notice someone who’s sitting quietly in a corner somewhere, and you pull a chair and sit beside that one, and say, “Can I be of help to you?” Then in the process, minister the Gospel to that one.

There’s the one who’s alone and seems helpless; then you come by, sit with him or her and you lead them to Christ. Don’t ignore them and act like they’re not there. Become concerned about their plight. Your life is all about being an effective witness for Jesus Christ. You represent Him in your world.

Your lifestyle and actions before non-Christians should, and must, be such that endear Christ to them, to believe and receive the Gospel. Your job is to win them and bring them into the Kingdom.

PRAYER

Lord, what an honour it is to be enlisted into the ministry of reconciliation! I’ll keep sharing the good news with those around me, and I’ll do it with courage, boldness and confidence. By your Spirit, I’ll help them learn the Word, showing them the path of life and how to live. I’m effective in the ministry of the Gospel, and through me, salvation comes to many, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 4:18-19; 2 Corinthians 5:18-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:22-42 & 2 Kings 8-9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 12:13-17 & Numbers 25

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I am made forever! This is the morning of my life and I am living in the rest of the Lord. I’ve ceased from all struggles; for the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance with His will!

I am thus confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today. I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count.

I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world.

I am anointed by the Spirit of God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no choice but to work! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because I am a life-giver and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go. Hallelujah!

The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! 

I will never be discouraged or subject to the crippling principles of this world because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND MAY 2021

THEME: MAKE YOUR REQUEST KNOWN TO GOD II 

MEMORISE:
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  John 14:14

READ:   Esther 8:1-8
1 On that day did the king Ahasuerus give the house of Haman the Jews' enemy unto Esther the queen. And Mordecai came before the king; for Esther had told what he was unto her.

2 And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it unto Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.

3 And Esther spake yet again before the king, and fell down at his feet, and besought him with tears to put away the mischief of Haman the Agagite, and his device that he had devised against the Jews.

4 Then the king held out the golden sceptre toward Esther. So Esther arose, and stood before the king,

5 And said, If it please the king, and if I have favour in his sight, and the thing seem right before the king, and I be pleasing in his eyes, let it be written to reverse the letters devised by Haman the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, which he wrote to destroy the Jews which are in all the king's provinces:

6 For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?

7 Then the king Ahasuerus said unto Esther the queen and to Mordecai the Jew, Behold, I have given Esther the house of Haman, and him they have hanged upon the gallows, because he laid his hand upon the Jews.

8 Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.

The Bible reading of today talks about the excellency of wisdom. As powerful as money is, there are things it cannot buy, however, wisdom can get you almost everything you need in life. While you may be able to afford a waterbed, money cannot buy sleep. It is the Lord who gives His beloved sleep (Psalm 127:2). Money can buy education, but it will never be able to buy wisdom. How do you explain medical doctors who indulge in chain-smoking despite being fully aware of the adverse effect on their health? They are educated but are not wise enough to abstain from a potential source of death. Lawyers have been caught in criminal acts. They have legal education but are not wise enough to resist criminal tendencies. Only God gives perfect wisdom, and we must turn to Him for it. Solomon knew this and that was why he asked God for wisdom. He later confirmed that wisdom is fundamental to living a successful life in Proverbs 4:7-8:
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore, get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honor, when thou dost embrace her."

When Solomon got divine wisdom, all other benefits followed. Where there is wisdom, there is wealth. During the reign of king Solomon, other kings would come to listen to his words of wisdom and on every visit, they brought along fortunes to bless Solomon with (1 Kings 10:23-25). When Esther was asked to make her request known to the king, she did not ask for peanuts- an additional crown, jewelry, boxes of clothes and so on; rather she asked for the preservation of her life and that the Jews in the kingdom whose lives were in jeopardy. When there is life, there is hope; Queen Esther knew this and thus went for it. What do you really want? Ask God for wisdom today and every other thing shall be added unto you in Jesus' name (James 1:5).

According to Proverbs 9:8-12, it takes wisdom to heed correction, especially when it comes from the word of God. It is also wisdom to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. As you do, blessings shall be added unto you, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me godly wisdom to be able to pray aright, give me wisdom to live an acceptable life for Your glory, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 12-13.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 6:  GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.

1. Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

o   Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow—
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  22 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: WRITE THE VISION* 

?️One way to make your vision known is by writing it.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:2

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: One way to make your vision known is by writing it.

We noted in our earlier study that merely possessing vision is not enough, it is important to fulfil it. 

In order to fulfil a vision, the vision must bring you to a point of persuasion beyond dissuasion about what your assignment is. You must come to a point of clarification beyond confusion about what your assignment in life is. You must know, God must know, the devil must know and everyone around you must know who you are and what you are here in the world to do. 

You must therefore know your vision. Make it known first to you yourself. One way to make your vision known is by writing it. (Habakkuk 2:2).

So, write it. Put the vision in writing. You tell yourself what your vision is and write it down, “I am on earth to represent Jesus Christ. To drive out poverty from every poor community and preach the gospel of Christ with massive resources”. 

Your vision statement should be a statement that resounds, resonates and unites with your deepest passion. When the statement is read, it should represent the inmost depth of your passion. 

Your heart, your passion and everything about you is captured in words and printed as your vision statement. It can be placed on your desk, doorpost, dressing mirror, bathroom, kitchen, or a strategic place where you can see it as often as possible.

In his office, Oral Roberts wrote and pasted on the wall, “Make no small plans here”. No wonder he built the Oral Roberts University which has a component with thirty storeys first and then, sixty storeys from the top. 

Beloved, people do not accomplish big things by chance. Therefore, ensure to make great plans and write them down.

*Remember this* ?: One way to make your vision known is by writing it.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Write the vision. Make it plain* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the discipline to write my vision and review it continually. Help me to fulfil my life’s purpose, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE POWER TO FULFIL VISION (2)* 

*QUOTE* : When a man has a vision for tomorrow, it gives him strength and wisdom for today. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 40-42* 

*REFLECTION* ??: You sleep every night in order to rest and be refreshed from what pursuit? You eat food and drink water every day to have enough energy to be directed unto what purpose? You wake up everyday and step out in the pursuit of what? 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord grant grace to live a life of meaning and profit in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM