The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 21st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 21ST MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: CELEBRATE THE NAME OF JESUS

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).

You need to learn to celebrate the Name of Jesus. I mean you shut your door for privacy, and dance to the Name of Jesus, all by yourself! For some people, when they’re alone, they mope and gripe about everything that bothers them and makes them unhappy.

They’re always overwhelmed by their challenges, thinking about some unattained goals or “disappointments” they may have experienced. They can’t see what God has done. That shouldn’t be you.

When others aren’t with you, in your closet, you can say what you want and really express yourself in the presence of the Lord with no inhibitions. You can shout as much as you want to in celebration of the Lord, for His greatness and grace upon your life. Before long, you’d find yourself so stirred in the anointing of the Holy Ghost that you’d prophesy. Hallelujah!

I like to shout. I may not shout in a way that somebody else will hear me; I know how to shout “under my breath,” all by myself. I never have time for gloominess or to mull over negativity. The life of God in us is a great miracle; you ought to learn to celebrate it all the time.

There’s no reason for frustration or for you to be disadvantaged. If you’d learn to do these things, and do them consistently, even if you were in penury, He’ll bring you out, into abundance. Even if you thought you were already a failure, you’ll come out of that place. When you live your life in joy, in celebration of the Lord—His Name, and your life in Him, every day—you’ll always be on top. Glory to His Name forever.

PRAYER

Blessed Jesus, how glorious and precious you are! I acknowledge and appreciate your grace at work in me. Thank you for your mighty blessings in my life. With all of my heart, I worship you. I ascribe to you the glory due your Name. 

Thank you for perfecting all that concerns me, and for your power and wisdom by which I live triumphantly today. You’ve made me your glory and righteousness. I love you forever, blessed Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 103:1-2
Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

2 Samuel 22:50
Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 12:1-12 & Numbers 24

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is the testimony, and revelation of God’s grace, wisdom, perfection, and righteousness. I’ve been divinely commissioned to display the virtues and perfections of divinity. I manifest the power and excellence of Christ to everyone in my world. I’ve obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! 

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I am a success forever. The world is mine! I am in sync with the Spirit because my spirit is open to receive divine counsel and instructions from the Word. I am a doer of the Word, not a hearer only; I take fast hold of instruction. My heart is attentive, and I act fast on the Word.

I am guided by the Spirit of God in all things, and my heart is flooded with divine light that I may know and walk in God’s perfect will always. 

My faith prevails today, as I put God’s Word to work; His righteousness and the forces of life within my spirit are unleashed, and His glory is revealed in and through me. This is my set time; I’ve been raised in rank, in character, and in status. 

I am seated together with Christ in the place of authority, a place that is far removed from the operations and debilitating systems of this world. I dwell in safety because my address is Christ. All things are commanded to work together for my good.

Even now, ministering spirits are unleashed to work for my advantage because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I am well positioned, and fortified; Everywhere I turn, goodness and favour are channeled towards me. I have an inherent ability to frame my world and make my life the epitome of God’s grace.

I am an extension of the Father to my world; whoever has seen me has seen the Father! I am constantly transformed from glory to glory, and my greatness is evident for all to see. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 21ST MAY 2021

THEME: MAKE YOUR REQUEST KNOWN TO GOD I

MEMORISE:
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:             Matthew 7:7

READ:   2 Kings 2:9
9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

While God indeed knows all things, He still wants His children to make their requests to Him. Despite knowing that Bartimaeus was blind Jesus still asked him what he wanted (Mark 10:51). He did this because He know that our needs differ from person to person and from time to time. For example, while Elisha wanted the double portion of his master's anointing, Gehazi wanted money and other material gifts. Esau wanted food instead of the right of the firstborn, whereas Jacob wanted the privileges of the firstborn.

Some people ask for peanuts when they should be asking for things of eternal value. David desperately sought the Lord (Psalm 42:1) and had only one desire in his lifetime: to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of his life Psalm 27:4). Beloved, it is the intensity of your desire for a thing that would spur you to ask whoever can give it to you. You must however also be willing to pay the price. Paul desired to know Jesus and so gave up everything to gain Him. God is willing to answer you. Philippians 4:6 says:
"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God"

How soon you want answers to your request also matters. Some people unknowingly postpone their season of celebration. Some people are like Pharaoh who told Moses he would want the plague of frogs to disappear from the land by "tomorrow" {Exodus 8:8-10). Why tomorrow and not now? You may be asking the right thing at the wrong time. 2 Corinthians 6:2 says ".....I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the is accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."

The greatest request a man could make to God is salvation and it must be today if you are yet to encounter the saving grace of Jesus. Elisha did not waste time in telling master that all he wanted was the double of his anointing. It was a hard thing, yet he got it because he knew what he wanted, why he wanted it and when he wanted it. The Lord will grant your request today, no matter how difficult it may appear, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to be precise and direct in my request to You, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 14-16.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.  
1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  21 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RELEASING TO RECEIVING* 

?️The miracle of supply never happens without a release.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. John 2:6-7

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The miracle of supply never happens without a release.

The Scripture reveals on many occasions that release is one key to accessing supernatural supplies.

For example in John 2:1-11, water had to be given in order for wine to be produced. The truth is, God does not need what you have but you need what He has. If you put what is in your hands in God’s Hands, He will put in your hands what is in His Hands; it is a very simple principle. 

There are people who think that God wants to take something from them. No! God does not want to take anything from you; rather, He wants to get things across to you. For the people to get wine, they must release water. 

Jesus seemed to tell them; “You have water but you don’t have wine. Give me what you have and I will give you what you don’t have. Give me what is available and I give you what is desirable”.

Water is H20. Wine is C6H1206. Glucose (C6H1206) is sweeter, richer and better than water. They gave God water that is plain and God gave them wine that is loaded. That is to say, if you give God what is plain, He will give you what is loaded. 

The creation of Eve from the rib of Adam is another example. Now, God did not take the rib from Adam because He wanted to eat bone. Of course, God doesn’t eat human bones. Rather, He took the rib from Adam because he (Adam) needed an Eve (Genesis 2:21-23). He took one rib and multiplied it into 204 bones and then added muscles, tendons, arteries, veins, capillaries, joints, ligaments, etc. to make a complete human being. 

The scriptural examples above clearly show that the miracle of supply never happens without a release. So, make up your mind to release both to God and to people, and you will reap the harvest of supplies in multiplied folds. 

*Remember this* ?: The miracle of supply never happens without a release.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Determine to maintain strategic generosity* . 

*2. Release towards God and the people* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. Help me with the grace not to withhold the seed that will produce my harvest, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY* 

*QUOTE* : Solomon pressed the uncommon button of seed-sowing and sacrificial giving. And that changed his life forever. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 37-39* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Is there anything you have that you brought into this world? Is there anything you have that God did not give you? Is there anything you have that you will leave this world with? Why then is it difficult to release towards God? 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD*??️ Receive the grace to release both towards God and humanity in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM