The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 19th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 19TH MAY.

LABOURING IN INTERCESSION

Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God (Colossians 4:12).

Some Christians are committed to interceding for others; they just know it’s their job to do so. We all should be that way, because God needs such people. It’s possible the reason you’re able to study the Word today like you’re doing right now is the dedication of such people. It could be the reason you’re growing in the things of God and standing in the faith today 

You may not know it, but many are Christians today because of someone else who laboured in intercession, praying fervently, for their lives. The Bible says woe to that man who is alone; when he falls, he has no one to lift him up (Ecclesiastes 4:10). It’s important we support and lift others through prayer.

This doesn’t mean you become “a prayer collector,” enlisting “prayer warriors”; the local Church takes care of that. It’s the Pastor’s responsibility to train the Church to pray for one another.

Those who were around the Apostle Paul, one of whom is Epaphras, understood this message. As read in our theme verse, Epaphras interceded for the Church, God’s people in Colossi, to come to maturity. How inspiring!

When you take up the ministry of intercession, you’re siding with God as a labourer in the Kingdom. You’re working with Him to improve and impact the lives of others. Hallelujah! Jesus said, “The harvest is plenty, but the labourers are few” (Matthew 9:37). He needs those who would labour in prayer like Epaphras for the souls of men. Be that man or woman that He’s found to stand in the gap, to pray for people to come to Christ, to pray for fellow Christians who are yet to come to maturity in the things of God, and also for ministers of the Gospel to fulfill their call and destinies in the Gospel.

PRAYER

Dear Father, your grace that brings salvation has been made available to all men. Therefore, I pray for sinners around the world, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel. I break Satan’s hold on people’s minds, so that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ would shine into them for salvation. And I pray that Christians around the world are strengthened with the might of the Spirit to preach the mystery of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 2:1-8 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 11:12-26 & Numbers 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life! I’ve been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am the expression of God’s beauty! 

His beauty in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life. I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things.

My life is for God’s glory, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. Daily, I am propelled in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for my life! I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

The blessing of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure, and everywhere I go; I AM BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. I am born with a glorious life, and success is rooted in my spirit.

The Word of God has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life. I can never be disadvantaged, for I am connected to the true Vine.
I am the light of the world; the salt of the earth. 

I was called and chosen to give purpose and meaning to the lives of men and women in my world and in the regions beyond. I was born as the answer to the cry of many, and I am responding to that call by impacting my generation with the knowledge of Christ’s salvation. 

I recognize God’s divine ability, efficiency, and might that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I forbid the enemy from functioning and perpetuating evil in my sphere of contact. Hallelujah. I reign, win and dominate by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   WEDNESDAY 19TH MAY 2021.

THEME: DEALING WITH PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS.

HYMN 1: ALL HAIL THE POW'R OF JESUS NAME. 
1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,

MEMORISE:

At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?  Matthew 18:1

BIBLE READING:  Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

When your results do not match your efforts, when you continue to meet a brick wall from every direction, you may be under attack from principalities and power. The good news is that God is going to deal with negative powers blocking your way to both spiritual and physical prosperity in Jesus' name.

We can draw a few things from the Scripture reading of today. One is that principalities and powers are personalities, and we must deal with them as such. Two, they are spirits, and cannot die. It will therefore take the power of God to deal with them. Every evil personality working against you shall be destroyed today in Jesus' name. Ephesians 6:12 says:
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

The Scripture above is why Paul admonished believers to put on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:11). The armor includes truth, righteousness and acceptance of the gospel of peace. For evil gates to shift ground for your good, you must be born-again (John 3:3-5). Not only that, you must also live in truth and righteousness. You must be holy (Matthew 5:48). You must also take up the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit - which is the word of God, with prayer and supplication in order to be able to resist and defeat the devil (Ephesians6:13-18).

Beloved, for principalities and powers to lose their hold, you must allow Jesus into your life as Lord. He is knocking at the door now; allow Him in if you haven't (Revelation 3:20). I recall going to pray for a rich man to who had been afflicted. This man refused to give his life to Christ even in that state and he eventually died. My prayer for you today is that you will not be a victim of oppression; rather you will be a victor over the devil in Jesus' name. Today is the day of salvation ( 2 Corinthians 6:2). If you have backslidden, you must return and restitute your ways (Revelation 2:5).

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to conquer all principalities and powers blocking my blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus.      

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 10-11.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  19 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: BEWARE OF YOUR WORDS* 

No matter how terrible the situation is, don’t make it as terrible as the devil wants it to look.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: No matter how terrible the situation is, don’t make it as terrible as the devil wants it to look. 

In our previous studies we established the connection between faith and sound, that is, the implication of the sound we hear on our faith. We saw that what you hear affects your faith. The right words build your faith while the wrong words destroy faith.

Now, if you are privileged to communicate or share your testimonies and experiences with people, beware of the spirit you inject into them through your words.

Sometime ago, a church invited me for a preaching engagement in another town, and an inexperienced protocol officer of the church told me what he was not supposed to tell me.

Now, this man was assigned to take me back to the hotel from the venue of the programme. While on our way, he began to tell me, “Sir, in this town, the robbers are terrible. The way they operate, it is like they don’t have human heart. Their mode of operation can break somebody’s heart.” 

That was what he could tell a stranger like me who was new in town. He dropped me at the hotel and left. And later that night, there was a power outage and the hotel had no alternative power supply source. I was left in total darkness. And remember, someone just told me how terrible the town was in terms of crime. So, I had to use my faith to stay alert and ward off all the negative things he had told me.

Beloved, be careful the seed you sow into people’s heart. Be a messenger of good tidings. Be a child of consolation. Be a Barnabas. No matter how terrible the situation is, don’t make it as terrible as the devil wants it to look. 

*Remember this* ?: No matter how terrible the situation is, don’t make it as terrible as the devil wants it to look. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Beware of your words* .

*2. Be a messenger of good news* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I refuse to be a messenger of bad news. I receive the grace to bear and proclaim good news always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? KEEPING YOUR FAITH ALIVE (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : If you really want to survive, you must watch your words. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 31-33* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What is the impact of your words on your hearers? Do you leave people better or worse than you met them? Do you bring hope to people or you take hope from them by your words? Do people look forward to your company or they avoid it? Do your words heal or hurt others?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ?️?️: Grace to function as a child of consolation is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM