The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 18th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 18TH MAY.

HIS WILL IS IN FORCE

For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come (1 Corinthians 11:26).

The word “shew” isn’t exactly the same as “show”; to show is to display. Of course, it also means, in a certain way, to declare, to make known. But more typically, “shew” which is translated from the Greek word “kataggellō” is to announce, to proclaim. When we take the Holy Communion, we’re announcing or proclaiming the Lord’s death. We’re being emphatic that the testator died; and as a result, His testament (His will) is in force.

That testament left you an estate; everything He owned, He gave to you; it’s declared in His will. A will is the last disposition of a man that died. All you need to enjoy what’s in the will is proof of death. Once he’s dead, the testament becomes effective. When we take the Communion, we’re reaffirming the Lord’s death, declaring that His testament is now in force. There’s no argument; Satan can’t stand against that. Hallelujah!

Every time you have the opportunity to participate in the Holy Communion, it’s an announcement of glory, of your triumphant life in Christ Jesus. You’re declaring that all blessings of the New Testament are your present-hour reality. You’re in dominion and walking in glory; nothing has power over you.
No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in your body. His blood was shed for you that you may live. And now, you live, because He lives. 

This is the eternal significance of the Communion; it’s an announcement that His testament is in force.

CONFESSION

Holy Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus that was shed for me, that I may have, and live the Godlife. I celebrate my oneness with you. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body. All the blessings of the New Testament are manifest in my life, being sealed in, and guaranteed by, the blood of Jesus Christ. 
Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:13-14; 1 John 5:11-12 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 11:1-11 & Numbers 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has granted me favour, peace, and ensuring fruitfulness, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life! Everything in my world conforms with God’s will and destiny for me. The Father has counted me faithful to commit unto me the ministry of reconciliation.

I am chosen and anointed by the Holy Spirit to preach the Gospel with power and impact my world with His divine presence. I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to always do things right the first time.

The grace for perfection is at work in me, as I diligently carry out the responsibilities which have been committed to me. I refuse to be quiet about the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation. That power is released to turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God as I proclaim the Gospel today. Hallelujah! 

I am full of God’s might; for Christ, the embodiment of all knowledge, wisdom, and power is alive and exalted in me, working and touching lives through me! Hallelujah!

I’m continually filled with the Spirit to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel, communicating God’s divine presence to my world and bringing in a great haul of souls to the Kingdom, I live the higher life in Christ; I walk in absolute victory and dominion over this world!

I live above, reign over, and subdue life’s circumstances and situations, to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal King of glory. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 18TH MAY 2021

THEME: HAVE FAITH, NOT FEAR

MEMORISE:
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  2 Timothy 1:7

READ:  Psalm 91:5-6

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

If you have given your life to Jesus, then you should have nothing to fear because you will begin to dwell in the secret place of the Most High where you are assured of His protection. There was no fear in man until he allowed the devil in. It was when the devil convinced Adam and Eve to disobey God that fear came in. After Adam and Eve sinned, they had to hide themselves when they heard God coming. When God called, Adam said he heard God's voice and he was afraid (Genesis 3:10).

Fear is the opposite of faith. While faith means that you believe God, fear means that you believe the devil. In other words, if you do not have faith, then you have fear. Fear belongs to the children of the devil. However, once you cross from the side of the devil to the side of God, there will be no more fear. This is because fear comes from darkness and since Jesus is Light, He will dispel all forms of darkness. When Jesus comes into your life, rather than fear, He gives you the Spirit of love, power joy and of a sound mind. Romans 8:14-15 says:
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

Children of God are guided by the Holy Spirit. Jesus has promised to give all His children the power of the Holy Ghost so as not to be afraid. If you are a child of God, you have no business with fear. From time immemorial, God has always put a dividing line between those who serve Him wholeheartedly and those who refuse to. He always rewards everyone according to their works. If you are righteous, He rewards you so that you can remain so, if you are living in sin, He arranges for you to forsake wickedness and join the righteous family of God. Psalm 121:7says:
"The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul."

With all these wonderful promises, you have no cause to fear as God's child. Whatever is causing you to panic, the Lord will destroy it in your life and family in Jesus’ name. Do not be afraid, God is your refuge and the Present Help in the time of need (Psalm 46:1).

ACTION POINT:
Check your life and prayerfully do away with whatever bring fear, panic and anxiety.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 8-9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING. 

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  18 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE FEAR OF GOD AND OUR PRIORITIES IN LIFE* 

?️Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order.

The fear of God reflects positively on our priority with God. The fear of God makes God to have the first place in your life’s priority. 

When we say a person fears the Lord, it means that God Himself knows, the devil knows, and everyone else knows that God is the number one personality in that person’s life.

For instance, concerning Daniel, even people who hated him knew that God was the number one personality in his life. You could play with anything around Daniel but never tamper with his God. You may say anything about him but don’t talk against his God. When a man fears God the way Daniel did, he would abide naturally among the wise. 

Now, I will like you to take note of the following key thought:

Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order. 

Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order. 

For instance, the number one priority of any man on earth should be God. His second priority should be his family, that is, his wife and children. After this, the next priority can be other things like work, rest and leisure. 

But when you see a man whose number one priority is money; number two priority is work; number three priority is wife and children; and then number four priority is God, that is an inversion of priority. That is a life out of order. It doesn’t matter how much money such a man may have, his life is out of order in this world and in the world to come.  

Beloved, set your priorities in the right order so your life can be in order. 

*Remember this* ?: Your life is in order only when your priorities are in order.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ensure God is your first priority in life* .

*2. Spend time with God in prayer and study of the Word before you set off to do anything any day* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You help me to set my priorities aright. Help me to make You my number one priority, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM – THE FEAR OF THE LORD (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : Until you learn to serve, you can't be served. Culled from “FINALLY FREE FROM SINGLENESS” by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 28-30* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What does the unbelieving world think about? What are the priorities of your life in order of importance? What place do God and family occupy in your scheme of things? Will you order your priorities if they are out of order?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: As you give God His place in your life, may He give you your place in the land of the living. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM