The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 17th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 17TH MAY.

UNDERSTANDING THE SPIRITUALITY OF LIFE

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:5-6).

The Lord Jesus had a spirituality that was unmistakable. He was very spiritual. For example, in Matthew 16:17, even while responding to Peter’s answer to a question He (Jesus) had asked, He dealt with the spiritual nature of what Peter said. Jesus had asked the disciples, “Whom do men say that I am?” Peter answered correctly, and Jesus replied, “... Blessed art thou, Simon Bar jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

Peter didn’t know that it was God that gave him the revelation; he just spoke as it was in his heart. But Jesus immediately addressed the spirituality of his answer. He let Peter know that his answer didn’t come to him by his flesh or senses; it wasn’t from his study. Also, consider how He taught His disciples to pray in Matthew 6:9, when He gave them a format for prayer. He said, “Our Father which art in heaven….” He talked about the Father in heaven. The spirituality of His communication is so inspiring.

Even at His arrest, He said to the soldiers and the priests who came to arrest Him, “…this is your hour, and the power of darkness” (Luke 22:53). He let them know what power was behind their actions—the power of darkness. He dealt with the spirituality of every subject. This is how He wants us to live.

There’re some who think that being spiritual is excessive, but to live or do things any other way is death. When you’re motivated to do something, always consider whether your motivation is coming from God, from the flesh, or even Satan. You can tell by the Spirit and through the Word. Understanding the spirituality of life is where the victory in life really is. That’s where life’s purpose actually resides.

You’ve got to connect your life with that which is spiritual. Whether or not you realize it, you came from the Spirit. God made you and God is a Spirit. So, your origin is spiritual. Therefore, always be spiritually minded. Walk wisely. The Bible tells us to walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16). Your consciousness should be spiritual.

Think like Jesus. Talk like Jesus. Practise His way of thinking. But you can’t do that except you meditate on the Scriptures. The Word shows you what spiritual things are and delivers them to you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m spiritually minded. I have my attention on the unseen realities of the Kingdom through the Word of God. I live by the Word and respond to issues and situations on the basis of God’s Word. Therefore, I live the life of righteousness, with peace of prosperity. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 2:12-15; Romans 8:12-14
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:46-52 & Numbers 20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am of the day and not of the night. I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. 

I was born for such a time as this; born to establish the will of the Father! I am a man on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world, and the regions beyond with the Gospel of light.

Necessity is laid upon me; my zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom are rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory, in Jesus’ Name. 

Hallelujah! I’ve been raised to sit together with Christ in the place of authority; therefore, I function in the place of Jesus here on Earth.

I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. 

As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched into actions to ensure my words do not fall to the ground without results. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   MONDAY 17TH MAY 2021.

THEME: HE WILL TAKE YOU THERE!
HYMN 4: CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.  
1. When the hosts of Israel, led by God,
Round the walls of Jericho softly trod,
Trusting in the Lord, they felt the conqu’ror’s tread,
By faith they saw the victory ahead.
o   Refrain:
Victory ahead! Victory ahead!
Through the blood of Jesus, victory ahead;
Trusting in the Lord, I hear the conqu’ror’s tread,
By faith I see the victory ahead!

2. David with a shepherd’s sling and five stones,
Met the giant on the field all alone,
Trusting in the Lord, he knew what God had said,
By faith he saw the victory ahead.

3. Daniel prayed unto the Lord thrice each day,
Then unto the lion’s den led the way,
Trusting in the Lord, he did not fear or dread,
By faith he saw the victory ahead.

4. Often with the carnal mind I was tried,
Asking for deliverance oft I cried,
Trusting in the Lord, I reckoned I was dead,
By faith I saw the victory ahead.

5. When like those who’ve gone before to that land,
By death’s river cold and dark I shall stand;
Trusting in the Lord, I will not fear or dread,
By faith I see the victory ahead.

MEMORISE:

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.     Revelation 3:21

BIBLE READING:  John 14:1-3
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The ultimate goal of all genuine Christians is to make Heaven; this 1s why Jesus died for mankind. Jesus said of Himself in Luke 19:10:
*"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."*

Only overcomers can make it to Heaven. How then can you overcome? First, you must overcome all the evil thoughts in your heart. Our Lord Jesus said in Revelation 3:20:
*"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”*

Proverbs 23:26 also says *"My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways."*

Beloved, when we allow Jesus Christ to come into our hearts, He will give us victory over all the thoughts that defile us and make us candidates of hell. You' must all ow Jesus into your heart because naturally, the heart of man is desperately wicked (Jeremiah 1 7:9).

What exactly is in the heart that makes it wicked? Mark 7:21-23 provides the answer to this question:
*"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."*

It is only those who overcome the above listed sins who would get the power to enter into Heavenly bliss. You cannot do it by yourself; this is why you need Jesus, who can give you the power to live above sin. The power that overcomes sin is the power we need to make Heaven and Jesus is ready to give you if you are willing to forsake Satan sin and every form of wickedness. You must make conscious efforts to flee all appearances of evil like Joseph in Pot1phar's house. Beginning from now, your struggles with sin are over in Jesus' name.

The power of "Go and sin no more" as was given by Jesus to the woman caught in the act of adultery shall be yours today and you shall make Heaven at last, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me the power to overcome sin today. Make me a candidate of heavenly bliss, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 6-7.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  17 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: VISION REVIEW – THE EXAMPLE OF PAUL THE APOSTLE* 

?️Clarity is an essential ingredient of vision, and the more you review your vision, the clearer it becomes.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: Romans 11:13

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Clarity is an essential ingredient of vision, and the more you review your vision, the clearer it becomes.

In our previous study, we saw that continual review of vision is critical to vision fulfilment. Your vision must be clear to both you and everyone around you. Clarity is an essential ingredient of vision, and the more you review your vision, the clearer it becomes. On the journey of vision, you must know who you are, why you are alive and where you are going in life. Continual review of your vision reminds you of who you are and where you are going in life.

Today, we shall look at Paul the apostle as another example of people who reviewed and realized their vision. Paul the apostle reviewed his vision continually. He continually reviewed, rehearsed and recited his vision unto ultimate fulfilment. 

In Romans 11:13, Paul said:

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

That is, you may be thinking there was no need to tell them such a thing, maybe he should just preach to them and go. No! He had to review, rehearse and recite why he was alive. He seemed to tell them: “I am not just talking aimlessly to you people. I know who I am. I know why I am. I know my assignment, I am not confused.”

See, he was reviewing, rehearsing and reciting his life’s assignment.  

Like Paul, you must always review, rehearse and recite your life’s vision if you must fulfil it.

Remember this: Clarity is an essential ingredient of vision, and the more you review your vision, the clearer it becomes.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1.  Continually review the visions and missions of your life and ministry.

2. Take practical steps to fulfil them.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for the privilege of giving me a vision for living. I receive the grace to always review, rehearse and recite it unto fulfilment, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER TO FULFIL VISION (2)

QUOTE: A Vision Is What You Look Forward To Accomplish For God in Your Life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Psalm 25-27

REFLECTION: Your mission is only clear to others if it is clear to you. The world would see you how you see yourself. They would price you for how much you offer yourself. How do you see yourself? Do you see yourself how God sees you?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not miss it in life in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM