The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 16th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 16TH MAY 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HE INVITED US TO PRAY

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

God asked us to pray, because He plans to answer. Prayer is His idea; He invited us to pray. This should inspire you to pray, because the beautiful part about praying is the answers you get.

Some people have become so used to praying without answers that they now lack the confidence to pray. The reason is that they don’t understand this truth. Moreover, they’re praying amiss; they’re not praying the right way. I always get results when I pray, and you should too. The question then is, “How do you pray?”

In the New Testament, we pray in the Name of Jesus. We can ask the Father for anything in the Name of Jesus, and He’ll give it to us. This was what Jesus meant when he stated in John 16:23-24: “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

When we pray, we stand in the place of Jesus, we’re taking His place; so, we can’t be praying to Him in His Name, or while standing in His stead. In addition, we may demand that something be done or occur, in the Name of Jesus; this isn’t prayer; rather, it’s exercising the authority of His Name, as in John 14:12-14. That’s what Peter did in Acts 3:6: “Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.”

So, prayer in the New Testament is geared to effecting changes. You can effect definite changes in the realm of the spirit through prayer, to your advantage. That’s why Jesus said, “..men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” That means pray always, and don’t give up, because when you pray, you make power available for the works of righteousness. Through prayer, we cause the will of God to be done in the earth as it is in heaven. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the blessing and privilege of prayer; you asked us to pray, because you plan to answer. Even now, I pray for increased knowledge of your Word amongst your children today, and that your wisdom will guide our hearts and rule our minds to produce works of righteousness for the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray without ceasing.

John 16:24
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 10:32-45 & Numbers 19

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, Your Word is truth, and it’s eternal. I am the reproduction of the Word, and my life is the expression of Your will, thoughts, ideas, and opinions. Your Word is my life! I have the divine life because I am born of Your indestructible and incorruptible Word.

I am immune and impregnable to the darkness, troubles, and corrupting influences in this world. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world.

I live in glory and eternal victory. My life is the manifestation and testimony of God’s grace and glory; His wisdom and righteousness are revealed and evident in me. I am His light in a dark world, and I impact my world with the righteousness of God in my spirit.

Thank You precious Holy Spirit for being my peculiar atmosphere and advantage in life; You’ve made my life very different and beautiful. I rule and dominate my world with an atmosphere of joy, peace, success, and victory.

I thank You for the power and authority in the Name of Jesus by which I live in the overflowing goodness, victories, and blessings of heaven. In His Name, I walk in the glorious heritage and liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   SUNDAY 16TH MAY 2021.

THEME: YOU CAN BE RICH AND RIGHTEOUS.

MEMORISE:

Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.  Proverbs 8:18

READ:  Malachi 3:10-12
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Many children of Goo have misconceptions about prosperity. Some think that being Christian means that they have to be poor, forgetting that God Himself said in Proverbs 8:18:

"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."

Imagine God, our Father having the possession of riches and righteousness. This revelation counters the notion that you cannot be righteous and rich at the same time. Today, I decree that the power to get wealth shall come upon you in Jesus' name.

Those people who think that wealth is alien to God run after the devil and he deceives them into thinking that he has wealth. The devil tried this with Jesus in Luke 4:6, but our Savior knows better. The truth is that only God can give you power to get wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18). He blessed Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in their generations as we see in Genesis 22:15-18; 26:12-14; 32:9-10. When Jabez cried unto God in 1 Chronicle 4:10, God blessed him greatly. Peter, the struggling fisherman, encountered the King of glory at the lake of Gennesaret, and suddenly he became prosperous, looking for additional hands to help him gather his bountiful harvest (Luke 5:4-9). This same God will give you power to get wealth today in Jesus' name.

The question now is "How do we get this power to become wealthy?" It is simple. Always worship the Lord with fear and trembling. Commit to meditating on His word (Joshua 1:8, Deuteronomy 28:1). You must also not forget to be like Him in your dedication to service. God would only give His riches and honor to diligent people; you must never be lazy or idle. Furthermore, you must keep His commandments in the areas of tithes, offering and first-fruits, remembering the needy, the widow and the orphan (Proverbs 19:17). Finally, you must live and spend your income prudently because Proverb 21:17 says "He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man..."

We shall be wise, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
 Father, please give me the power to get wealth and I will become a channel of blessing to the world.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 4-5.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o   Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM