The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 15th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 15TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: RECEIVING PROPHECIES

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare (1 Timothy 1:18).

In our theme verse, the Spirit of God admonishes Timothy to war a good warfare with the prophecies spoken concerning him. Since this is God’s Word, it then means it’s not peculiar to Timothy; it applies to you just as much. What have you done with all the prophecies that have been spoken over you, including the ones written concerning you in the Scriptures?

The Scriptures are replete with words of blessings and prophecies concerning the new creation; take them seriously. Use them in your fight of faith. Some have said, “You know, I’ve never really had anyone prophesy to me”; then prophesy to yourself! God said every one of us in the Church should covet the gift of prophecy, because it’s such an important gift in the Church (1 Corinthians 14:39).

The Bible says prophecy edifies the Church, and you’re a member of the Church. So, if anything edifies the Church, it should edify you. So, when there’s a word of prophecy in the church, receive it and personalize it.

Sometimes, the word can come to you in a song while the choir is ministering, or while the preacher is preaching or teaching. It can come to you in your own spirit, because God is talking all the time to each one of us. Don’t forget where He is—He lives in you. If you pray and listen to Him in your spirit, the prophetic word will come to your spirit.

Besides the prophecies you receive in the church, the written word—the Bible— is full of prophecies. Get into your privacy, open a portion of the Bible that’ll exhort you, and begin to read the scriptures out to yourself. The Psalms have a lot of exhortation and prophecies. 

As you read them aloud, put your spirit with it; trust and believe the Word. Your spirit will immediately be in sync with the Spirit of God that authored the Word that you’re reading, and pick up words from the author of the writings and you’ll continue to prophesy. Prophecy is one of the ways to bring the supernatural power of God into manifestation.

CONFESSION

As I speak in tongues now, the grace to prophesy comes on me strong; I declare that the wisdom of God and His glory are evident in my life and in all that I do. His righteousness is established in the hearts of men around the world; and through the truth of the Gospel, salvation, healing and health, prosperity and success, deliverance, wholeness, preservation, peace and joy spread in the nations of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 14:3-5
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men [to] edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church. 5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater [is] he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

1 Corinthians 14:39 NIV
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.

Psalm 81:10
I [am] the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 10:23-31 & Numbers 18

#TALKINGSESSION

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for granting me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You; the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to the realities and truths of Your glorious Kingdom. And now, I know the hope of Your calling and the riches of the glory of Your inheritance for me in Christ.

I thank You for the great life of righteousness, health, wealth, prosperity and success that I have in Christ. I’ve received Your Word into my spirit today, and I am cleansed and vitalized through and through, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. Every fibre of my being is inundated with divine life.

Thank You precious Father, for blessing me in all things, and making me a blessing to my world. I declare that I am mightily blessed today as I seek opportunities to give, for You’ve said in Your Word, it’s more blessed to give than to receive. Hallelujah.

I am a package of blessings. I’ve received the invocation of the ability, favour, and the direction to prosper. My steps are ordered of the Lord; I am at the right place at the right time, meeting the right people, and doing the right things. I am always at the centre of God’s perfect will.[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5db]Doors of opportunities are opened unto me by the Spirit of God; for I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever-flourishing, 
bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life.

Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 15TH MAY 2021

THEME: YOU MUST LEAVE AND CLEAVE!

MEMORISE:
 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?                     Matthew 19:5

READ:  Ephesians 5:25-31

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Marriage is a good thing when God is in it. The Bible says in Proverbs 18:22 :
 "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor of the LORD."

This Scripture dismisses the wrong notion that marriage is an entanglement or a necessary evil. Our memory verse today reveals that the man must leave his parents and cleave to his wife. However, it takes love, the God-type of love for a man to totally leave his parents and cleave to his wife. For marriage to work, the man must strictly adhere to this twin¬ command-leaving (his parents) and cleaving (to his wife). This love we are talking about today is unconditional-it is not predicated on whether the woman is good or bad. The moment you say " I do ", you are under obligation to love your wife as yourself according to our Bible reading of today which says in part:

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the Church, and gave himself for it;"      Ephesians 5:25

"But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord: But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.                                                                                                1 Corinthians 7:32-33

The truth in the above passage is that a man is under obligation to cater to the joy and well-being of his wife. Some so-called Christians are so careless about their marriage that they neglect the divine mandate of caring for the family-leaving the wife and children disillusioned about the faith.

To love is to care and to care encompasses the provision of basic amenities for the home. The Bible says in James 2:18:
 "Yea, a man may say,Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works."

In the same way, men must show their love in practical terms to such an extent that there will be no doubt that they love their wives· Note that the Bible didn't say abandon your family and friends, but you are to leave them and cleave to your Wife in a lifelong union built on the sure foundation of the word of God.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give me the grace to love my spouse unconditionally.                                            

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Mark 1-3. 

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: IN CHRIST ALONE.
In Christ alone my hope is found;
he is my light, my strength, my song.
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! – who took on flesh,
fulness of God in helpless babe!
This Gift of love and righteousness,
scorned by the ones he came to save,
till on that cross as Jesus died
the wrath of God was satisfied –
for every sin on him was laid:
here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground his body lay:
Light of the world by darkness slain.
Then bursting forth in glorious day,
up from the grave he rose again!
And as he stands in victory,
sin’s curse has lost its grip on me,
for I am his and he is mine –
bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death;
this is the power of Christ in me;
from life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of Hell, no scheme of man
can ever pluck me from his hand:
till he returns or calls me home,
here in the power of Christ I’ll stand
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  15 May 2021_ 
 _Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 
 *TOPIC: THE COVENANT OF SERVICE* 

?️Service to God is a covenant. When you do your part in serving God, God does His part in blessing you. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: You shall serve the Lord your God and He shall bless your bread and your water… Exodus 23:25.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Service to God is a covenant. When you do your part in serving God, God does His part in blessing you.  

There is something called the covenant of service. Service to God is a covenant. When you do your part in serving God, God does His part in blessing you.  

Things produce for you according to your revelation of them. It is possible to work in church or render service to God for donkey years without any commensurate reward. Maybe you think you are merely assisting the church or God by your service.  

People struggle to work for oil companies, the United Nations, the World Health Organization or some foreign embassies because they think the pay is big. But the truth is, the pay of God is much bigger. 

If you function with revelation, you exist with manifestation. You must function with the appropriate revelation to see the blessing of God in service. As you serve God, you must know that you are not wasting your time. You are not just assisting the church; you are in the most lucrative employment of Jehovah. You are in the appointment of El-Shaddai, the mighty-breasted God. This is the revelation that sponsors the blessing of God in Kingdom service.

So, I like you to do the things you do for the Kingdom with the right revelation and mentality. Don’t think that you are trying to help a church. Always know that you are in God’s employment via your service in the Kingdom, and God will pay you.

*Remember this* ?: Service to God is a covenant. When you do your part in serving God, God does His part in blessing you.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Make up your mind to play your part in serving God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to play my part in the covenant of service with the right mentality, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DIMENSIONS OF DEDICATION (PART 1B)* 

*QUOTE* : Be a servant of God. Live in His service. Serving God preserves life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 19-21* 

*REFLECTION* ??: How have you contributed to the expansion of the Kingdom on earth through service? And how have you served? As a favour done to the church or as a covenant walk with God? More important than what we do is the heart and the revelation with which we do it. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Blessing of service finds expression in your life in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM