The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 14th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 14TH MAY.

THERE’S MORE GRACE FOR YOU

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble (James 4:6).

There’re those who think what they need is a double or more anointing. But there’s no place in the Word of God where we’re admonished to ask for more or double anointing; what God gives is more grace. The life that He’s brought us into is one of grace to grace (John 1:16); grace heaped upon grace.

It’s amazing how some people outrightly ignore or don’t recognize the grace of God. There’s so much grace that you can take advantage of. But grace must be recognized, celebrated and used. Think about it: God’s throne is called “The throne of grace” (Hebrews 4:16). It says, “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”

In other words, you can “take” whatever grace you require. You have to determine which grace you need, because there’re several different “graces.” Is it the grace for soul winning, or giving (2 Corinthians 8:6-7 NIV)? Which grace do you want?

This is a special season in God’s calendar; He’s releasing more grace! Take advantage of that special grace even now for your work, your family, your finances, leadership, etc. Do you realize it requires grace to deal with certain people and handle certain situations?

There’re situations that you may not have been able to handle with your current level of grace. But with more grace, you can! That means the Lord is promoting you to the next level, with more grace for your new level. Receive more grace for these times, and walk in dominion and absolute victory and mastery over circumstances, by the power of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for the different graces available to me in Christ. I take advantage and make full proof of the special grace you’ve given me to be a success in life, my job, ministry, finances, and in soul winning. By your grace, I reign and rule over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 2:1; 2 Corinthians 8:6-7 NIV; Hebrews 4:16 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:60-71 & 1 Kings 12-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:13-22 & Numbers 17

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. 

Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people.

I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! 

I will never be defeated because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion.

I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5d8][/url]God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   FRIDAY 14TH MAY 2021.

THEME: THE POWER OF PRAYER.

HYMN 23: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING. 

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.
o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,

MEMORISE: 1 John 5:14
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

BIBLE READING:  1 John 5:14-15 
14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

There is power behind asking and receiving. If you do not believe this, read the story of Jesus and the boy who was possessed by a demon in Matthew 17:14-21. Only a child of God can decree a thing and shall be established as promised in Job 22:28. This is why it is important to be born again. The boldness to ask in faith and the power to receive belong to God, and He freely gives them to His children. Romans 8:26 says:
*Likewise   the   Spirit   also   helpeth   our infirmities:  for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groan in which cannot be uttered.*

Going by the Scripture above, there is a need to be filled with the Holy Spirit if we would get this divine power. In other words, the power of prayer is given by the Holy Spirit.  Jesus' disciples found it difficult to pray effectively when the Holy Spirit had not come upon them, as seen in Matthew 17:14-20. However, when the Spirit came upon them, not only were they able to pray effectively, they also started decreeing mighty things (Acts 4:31). You can also get this power to ask and receive, by resting on God's promises as contained in His word. For example, in John 16:23, Jesus said *..Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.*

It is one thing to have the power to ask and it is another to have the power to receive. Sometimes, when God gives out His blessings to people, they may not have power of sonship to receive them. Peter almost missed his blessing but for the mercy of God. When he encountered Jesus at the lake of Gennesaret, he pleaded with Jesus to get away from him because he was guilt-ridden (Luke 5:8), whereas Jesus was actually offering him an apostolic office.

To get power to receive God's benevolence, therefore, you must have faith In Jesus. You must also live a life free of sin (Psalm 66:18). In addition to that, your prayer must not be marred with lust or ulterior motives (James 4:3). Beginning from now, you will be empowered to ask and receive in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:                                          
Father, please give me the power to pray effectively so that whatever I decree here on earth shall established in Heaven.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 10-11.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  14 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: HOW HEARING AFFECTS YOUR FAITH* 

?️If you hear the right thing, you get the right understanding, and the right understanding births your faith.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Matthew 13:13.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: If you hear the right thing, you get the right understanding, and the right understanding births your faith. 

The right sound has been confirmed to be a necessary ingredient for the nourishment of faith. What you hear affects your faith. This is because faith cometh by hearing (Romans 10:17).

Now, one way hearing affects your faith is, 

Hearing is a gateway to understanding.

Understanding brings faith. So, if you hear the right thing, you get the right understanding, and the right understanding births your faith. 

Matthew 13:13 says, Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

This means, if they cannot hear, they cannot understand. But if they can hear, they can understand. 

Please, to keep your faith alive, you must be selective in what you allow into your ears. To keep your faith alive, you must watch who speaks into your life. There are people who the enemy sent to crash your vision. When you tell such people what you are trusting God to achieve, they would say, “Who told you that it is achievable? No! No! No! Not in this country. Stop dreaming.” 

Some of them are agents of the devil, though they won’t come openly as one. They may come as good friends but satan had already taken possession of them at that moment for such evil purpose. That was how satan entered Judas Iscariot. satan had also influenced Peter when Jesus rebuked him, “Get behind me satan…” (Matthew 16:23), not “Get behind me Peter!” Peter, to Jesus, became satan at that moment. 

Beloved, be selective in what you allow into your ears.

*Remember this* ?: If you hear the right thing, you get the right understanding, and the right understanding births your faith. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again and meditate on it.* 

*2. Be selective in what you allow into your ears.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the grace to be selective in what I hear. Guide me into hearing the right thing, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? KEEPING YOUR FAITH ALIVE (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 16-18* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Do you hear the Word just for the sake of hearing and religious obligation or you hear the Word to understand? What are the top voices in your life? Is being selective in hearing being deliberate with your faith?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: A higher level of word understanding is released on you in Jesus’ Name

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM