The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 13th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 13TH MAY.

LOVE IN HIS VOICE

And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left (Isaiah 30:21).

The Lord Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). So, you can’t miss the voice of God talking to you. There’s one distinguishing element in His voice that makes it unmistakable: Love!

Let’s review His love-nature, as penned for us in the Scriptures. 1 John 4:7-8 says, “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.” Verse 16 further tells us, “And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”

These verses reveal that love is the totality of God’s nature. This is much more than someone having love in his heart or the ability to love; rather, it means God is love personified. He’s not a God of love; He is love.

Everything He does is from His love-nature. Therefore, whenever He speaks, you’ll always hear the voice of love. Even His reprimands and judgments are in love. Everything about Him emanates from love. That’s why, when God talks to you, if you aren’t rebellious, you’ll always hear Love’s voice in your spirit.

As an offspring of Love, you have it in you to respond to Love; to hear and respond to Him in love. The Bible tells us, “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us” (1 John 4:18-19).

PRAYER

I respond to the voice of God in my spirit that emanates from His love-nature, in His instruction, directions, correction and reprimands. Also, His love is expressed through me today; my communication, actions and all that emanate from me are expressions of the love-nature of Christ that’s in my spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

John 15:13; John 17:23; 1 John 4:16 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 6:25-59 & 1 Kings 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:1-12 & Numbers 16

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the light of the world, a city set on a hill to bring illumination to my world. The glory and righteousness of Christ are manifested in and through me; I walk in prosperity and blessings, soundness of mind and body.

I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s love-Son, wherein is no darkness at all; I’m reigning in union with the Lord, enjoying my blessed life in Christ. Hallelujah!
Life is not mysterious unto me; for I’ve received abundance of grace, and of the gift of righteousness. 

I produce excellent results by God’s grace that is super-abundant on my life, causing everything I do to prosper. I am alive to God, to His wisdom, righteousness, love, and grace; His beauty, glory, and goodness are released through me in increasing measure today. 

I live and walk in righteousness; Satan has nothing in me, because in Christ Jesus my Lord, I’ve been justified from all things from which I couldn’t be justified by the Law of Moses.

Today and always, I walk conscious of the Father’s nature in me. Sin has no dominion over me. I walk in perfection and excellence, producing works and fruits of righteousness. 

The Word of God has the mastery over my mind, and I have the victory over sin and its attendant consequences. I live triumphantly, walking in righteousness and in the wisdom of Christ. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 13TH MAY 2021

THEME: HEARKEN UNTO GOD

MEMORISE: Mark 14:38
 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

READ:  Mark 14:37-38
37 And he cometh, and findeth them sleeping, and saith unto Peter, Simon, sleepest thou? couldest not thou watch one hour?

38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

It is always good to pay close attention to instructions given by anyone you consider to be your guide or guardian. More often, we miss many opportunities, breakthroughs and victories because we fail to pay attention to the details of the instructions given to us.

The apostles of old also struggled with this lack of adequate attention to detailed instructions and we must learn from them. When our Lord came face to face with the reality of the cross, He admitted that it was not an easy burden to bear (Mark1 4:34). There is only one way to pass the tests of these present times- prayer. He went to pray and told the disciples to do the same - though not for Him, but themselves.

In our memory verse today, Jesus said they should watch and pray so as not to enter into temptation but they were busy sleeping.

At a point, Jesus was so moved by their insensitivity to the reality at hand that He said to Peter "Simon, sleepest thou? Couldest not thou watch one hour" (Mark 14:37).

Beloved, to make it to the end of our Christian race, let us pay close attention to the details of the Lord's injunctions and we shall be glad we did. When the Lord said "Bring ye all the tithes to the storehouse" - Malachi 3:10, He meant all the tithes. You do not need an Advanced Learners Dictionary to understand what 'all' means. It is clear that in this case, 'all' means everything that makes up one tenth of your income. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 11:6:
"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered."

Here, Apostle Paul did not say much on why a woman should cover her head while praying or prophesying. However, a conscientious child of God would not press for too many details before she jumps at this simple instruction of covering the head while praying. We should learn to hearken to the word of God whether it is convenient to do so or not.

Paying close attention to the details of God's Instructions can make the difference between speedy results and delayed blessings. God asked Abraham to leave his entire family and he obey but not completely as he took Lot- his nephew along with him. The manifestation of God's promise in the life of Abraham did not come to pass until Lot separated from him. Hearken unto God.

PRAYER POINT:                                     
Father, please give me the grace to pay attention to the details of Your Instructions, when I do not understand them fully, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 8-9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11: I NEED THEE EV'RY HOUR.

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o   Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  13 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_

*TOPIC: THE BLESSING IN OBEDIENCE* 

?️Until your ear can hear what God is saying, your hand cannot handle what He is giving.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured. Proverbs 13:18

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Until your ear can hear what God is saying, your hand cannot handle what He is giving.

The Scripture makes it clear that it is God’s Will for His children to prosper (3 John 1:2). It is the Will of God for His children to live in financial abundance (Zechariah 1:17)

Now, it is very important to note that while the Blessing of God is available to all His children, it is not accessible to everyone. There are keys to accessing the blessing of supernatural supplies. 

Today we shall be looking at one of such keys, and it is the key of OBEDIENCE. Instruction is connected to your provision; the refusal of instruction is the acceptance of frustration. 

Proverbs 13:18 confirms it: Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured. 

This means that the supply or provision you are looking for is tied to an instruction you need to receive and obey from the Word of God.  

Peter told Jesus Christ; Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. (Luke 5:5).

While we were trusting God to roof the Glory Dome while it was under construction, there were other churches who were struggling to roof their facilities. The Lord gave me an instruction that we should assist them in roofing theirs as a point of contact to our expectation of roofing the Dome, and we did as instructed by God. 

Beloved, until your ear can hear what God is saying, your hand cannot handle what He is giving. So, ask God to tell what He wants to say and then do it in order to access supplies from God. 

*Remember this* ?: Until your ear can hear what God is saying, your hand cannot handle what He is giving.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God for specific instructions regarding your expectation for supernatural supplies* .

*2. Make up your mind to carry out those instructions* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You reveal to me what to do in order to prosper financially. I receive the grace to obey Your instructions, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY* 

*QUOTE* : Provision flows in the direction of solution. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 13-15* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What was the last instruction you received from God that required obedience? Is there something God has asked you to do that you are finding difficult to obey? Will you ask for the grace to obey God?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Grace to obey God at all points be released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM