The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 12th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MAKE IMPACT WITH YOUR GIVING

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field (Matthew 13:44).

In the Kingdom of God’s dear Son where you now live, all your resources, including your home, finances, and your physical body are all kingdom property. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 makes it clear; it says, “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price….”

You’re the temple of God, and the temple sanctifies all things that are brought into it. Everything that’s brought to the temple is different from the things outside the temple. When money comes to you, for example, it becomes Kingdom-money, one sanctified for the Master’s use and glory. Until you recognize this, your money won’t be different from the money of the sinners, and what happens to their money will happen to yours.

2 Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC) declares: “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”

In this Kingdom, your greatness never diminishes, for He brought you into a life of ever-increasing glory, ever-increasing faith and ever-increasing grace. 2 Corinthians 9:10 says, _*“Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.”*_ Make impact for the Kingdom through your giving and watch your life blossom in righteousness.

CONFESSION

What an honour to be a financier of the Gospel; I invest wisely and rightly as I give for the expansion of God’s Kingdom and spread of His righteousness all over the world. Through my giving, my righteousness is established and God channels blessings to me from everywhere. Hallelujah!*

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 8:9-10 AMPC
For you are becoming progressively acquainted with and recognizing more strongly and clearly the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ (His kindness, His gracious generosity, His undeserved favor and spiritual blessing), [in] that though He was [so very] rich, yet for your sakes He became [so very] poor, in order that by His poverty you might become enriched (abundantly supplied). 10 [It is then] my counsel and my opinion in this matter that I give [you when I say]: It is profitable and fitting for you [now to complete the enterprise] which more than a year ago you not only began, but were the first to wish to do anything [about contributions for the relief of the saints at Jerusalem].

2 Corinthians 9:7-10 AMPC
Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver [whose heart is in his giving]. 8 And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. 9 As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever! 10 And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 6:1-24 & 1 Kings 9

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:38-50 & Numbers 15

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the nations of the world are opened unto me. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our God, and of his Christ. I am reigning in righteousness; thus, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. 

I dwell in the secret place of the most High, and function with the ability of the Spirit always. I declare that the Lord is my source; I am plugged into God’s supply system.

I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; I am plugged to an unending supply. I refuse to think or talk lack; for I am the seed of Abraham. I consciously take my eyes away from men, my job or business, and focus on God; for He is my source.

I focus on Him and not the channels, for He’s orchestrating things to my favour and sees to it that I walk continually in abundance. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 

I declare that all grace; every favour and earthly blessing is mine in abundance, that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient; possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.

I have unlimited access to God’s inexhaustible riches. Thank You dear Father, for You liberally supply my every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

You’re my source; wealth and honour come from You alone. Your divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I am plugged into a nonstop supply system, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY 2021

THEME: YOU TOO CAN BE A CHILD OF GOD

MEMORISE: John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

READ:  John 1:11-12
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

There is virtually nothing anyone can do with power. It is generally described as the ability to act or produce an effect; It can also mean the possession of control, influence, legal and or official authority over others. Power can be physical, mental, political, economic or spiritual. The power we are looking at today however, encompasses all spheres of human endeavors; It is the divine power available for children of God as we see in the memory verse for today.

Seeing that some degree of power is required in order to become a child of God, the question then is how can a person get this power? Beloved, this divine power is given by the Father Himself. If anyone wishes to become a child of God, he or she must first come to the Father in repentance. Many have perished in sin, sickness, poverty, addictions, and other forms of bondage, because they rejected the Gospel of the Father and so did not receive the power to become children of God. Romans 3:23 says:
 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Thus, to become a child of God, you must be born again by the power of the Holy Spirit (John 3:3-5). The power to become a child of God is also hidden in the word of God (Ephesians 5:26). You must begin to act on the infallible word of God. It is only then that the power to become His child would come upon you mightily (James 1 :22-25).

There are so many rights and privileges of being God's child. If you are yet to be born again, you are missing a lot. When you become a child of God, you immediately become joint heirs with Jesus Christ in your glory. Thus, you become bold to confront your adversaries and they will flee from you. You receive all-round protection according to Isaiah 54:17. Your prayers will receive speedy answers from your Father in Heaven and finally, you will make it to Heaven when you close your eyes in death. In other words, you will escape the agony of the second death as it is written in Revelation 21 :8. Praise the Lord!

PRAYER POINT:                                        
Father, give me the power to become Your child today. I reject the devil and his deeds. I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior forever, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 6-7.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME. 

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  12 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: IMPORTANCE OF THE RIGHT COMPANY* 

?️The right company brings a sharpening to vision and fulfilment to life and destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: He that walketh with wise men, shall be wise but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The right company brings a sharpening to vision and fulfilment to life and destiny. 

Previously, we saw that the maintenance of the right company is key to vision fulfilment. We saw how the right company helped Daniel in fulfilling his vision.

*Today, we shall be looking at the importance of the right company:* 

*1. The right company brings a sharpening to vision and fulfilment to life and destiny (Proverbs 27: 17)* . 

When you are at a point where what you are trusting God for appears not to be clear, where your life appears blunt, you connect with the right people to sharpen your vision and brighten your prospects in life. The right company brings a sharpening to vision and fulfilment to life and destiny. 

*2. The right company brings the needed energy and synergy for the fulfilment of life’s vision and purpose (Ecclesiastics 4:9-12)* .

You need the synergy of energy for the fulfilment of your life’s vision and purpose. 

*3. The right company brings conviction and confidence to vision* 

The right company imparts conviction and confidence to vision. When someone agrees with what you believe God is telling you to do, then there is an added confidence and conviction. 

Beloved, if you are ever interested in the fulfilment of your vision, trust God to keep the right company. If you don’t find the right person to walk with, it is better to walk alone, if you can. It is better to walk alone than to walk with the wrong crowd. 

*Remember this* ?: The right company brings a sharpening to vision and fulfilment to life and destiny. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Trust God to give you the right company* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You surround my life with the right company. I receive the grace to fulfil destiny through the right company, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE POWER TO FULFIL VISION (PART 3)* 

*QUOTE* : The quality of your character is determined by the quality of your association. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 10-12* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What kind of company is around your life now? Is it a motivating company or a demolishing company? Is it bringing out your best or bringing out your worst? It is very important to define.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: God’s Purpose for your life shall see the Light of Day in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM