The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 11th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 11TH MAY 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE BLOOD AND THE TESTIMONY
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death_ (REVELATION 12:11).

The way to use the blood of Jesus against the adversary is taking the Communion, the breaking of bread and drinking of the cup in remembrance of Him. 1 Corinthians 11:26 says, “For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.”

As you take the Communion, you’re proclaiming, speaking of, and shouting aloud, the Lord’s death and all the wonderful blessings of His redemptive work, consummated in your behalf, till He comes. Through His death, burial and resurrection, you were given a new life and brought into oneness with God.

Furthermore, when it says, “They overcame him by the word of their testimony,” the Greek word translated “testimony” is “marturia,” which means record. John used the same word in 1 John 5:11: “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.” The saints overcame the enemy by declaring “the record”; that is, their testimony of eternal life.

What are your declarations today? Learn to say over and over again: “I have eternal life; I hail from God and His divine Kingdom. I’m a child of God, separated from sin, defeat, lack, sickness, oppression, and the world.” Hallelujah! You don’t belong in the land of failure. You have a right to divine protection, prosperity, victory, success, liberty, divine health and all the blessings of salvation. These should be the words of your testimony.

If you’d put the Word in your heart, and speak it forth with your mouth, you’ll always win. Keep affirming your triumphant life in Christ. Celebrate the life of liberty, victory, health and success that you have in Christ Jesus, whose body was broken for you, and His blood shed to bring you into sonship with God. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I testify of the great salvation, victories, triumphs, and wholeness I have in Christ. I celebrate the life of God in me; the liberty, victory, health and success I have in Christ Jesus, whose body was broken for me, and whose blood was shed that I may be one with the Father, with the right to enjoy all the blessings of salvation. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

HEBREWS 13:5-6
[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

REVELATION 12:11 AMPC
And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : John 5:31-47 & 1 Kings 7-8

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : Mark 9:30-37 & Numbers 14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord God has bestowed on me favour and honour! My life is filled with the glory of God! His beauty, wisdom, grace, and righteousness are expressed in, and through me. I am a wonder to my world because the Lord has surrounded me with favour like a shield.

I can never be disadvantaged; for all things are commanded to work together for my good. I am more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World.

I am living in the morning of my life! I live a higher life, a life that is beyond this world. I am the blessed of the Lord! I am prosperous and sound, and I lack nothing, for all things are mine! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, as I walk in His perfect will today and always! 

I am highly favored, and well positioned by grace for the supernatural life! Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle and operational centre in the earth.

I live the Christ-life and unveils His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me.

I’m reigning in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature and charting my course in victory! Everywhere I go, I manifest the glory and righteousness of God. My progress and advancement spread abroad, evident for all to see. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH MAY 2021

THEME: SERVICE TO THE ANOINTED

MEMORISE:
For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward. Mark 9:41

READ:  Matthew 10:40-42

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Another reason Elisha achieved uncommon greatness is that he was devoted to God's servant, Elijah. The Bible says that Elisha poured water on Elijah's hands, meaning that he served him. Beloved, there are lots of blessings reserved for those who serve God's prophets. Matthew 10:41 says:
 "He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward."

When a man of God says, "God bless you", he is not just speaking idly; he is loading you with prophetic blessing that will give you tremendous testimonies. This is why you must be ready to do anything that will qualify you for such a divine blessing. One of my sons-in-the-Lord in the United States once shared his testimony thus: "The last time the General Overseer (G.O.) was here, my pastor told me I had been chosen to drive him throughout the duration of his visit I tried to explain that I was preparing for a major examination and might not be able to. However, the pastor insisted. In the end, I decided that since the G.O would only be spending one day, I could manage to combine the driving assignment with my preparation for the crucial examination. To my surprise the G.O. spent a whole week. When he was finally leaving, he simply said to me "God bless you". To the glory of God, despite the limited time I had for studying, I passed my examinations with flying colors and I got a new job. Now that the G.O. is here on another ministerial visit, I must be the one to drive him". You will never miss your reward in Jesus' name.

Elisha was committed to the business of the kingdom; that was why the only thing he wanted from Elijah was a double portion of his spirit He knew if he had what he would use for God's work he would get every other thing as promised in Matthew 6:33. God is looking for believers who are committed to kingdom business. Will you be available? As you work for God and serve His anointed ministers, God will remember your labor of love and bless you tremendously in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Think of what you can do to extend the frontiers of God's Kingdom on earth and begin to act decisively today.                            

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 3-5.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13: I've A Message From The Lord, Halletuyah.

1. I’ve a message from the Lord, hallelujah!
This message unto you I’ll give,
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

o   Refrain:
“Look and live,” my brother, live,
Look to Jesus now, and live;
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

2. I’ve a message full of love, hallelujah!
A message, O my friend, for you,
’Tis a message from above, hallelujah!
Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true.

3. Life is offered unto you, hallelujah!
Eternal life thy soul shall have,
If you’ll only look to Him, hallelujah!
Look to Jesus who alone can save.

4. I will tell you how I came, hallelujah!
To Jesus when He made me whole—
’Twas believing on His name, hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  11 May 2021_ 
 _Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 
 *TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE FEAR OF GOD* 

?️A person who fears God reveres Him.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy is understanding. Proverbs 9:10

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: A person who fears God reveres Him.

Previously, we saw that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

Today, we shall be looking at what the fear of the Lord implies. That is, what it means to fear God. 

*Now, what is the fear of the Lord?*  

*i. The fear of the Lord implies reverence for God (Proverbs 8:13).* 

A person who fears God reveres Him.

*ii. It implies deference to God, that is, to defer to God* . 

This is to consult God as the final authority over your life in whatever you want to do. God has the final say in your life. (Proverbs 3:5-6). For a man or woman who fears God, God is first, God is last, and God is everything in between. 

*iii. The fear of the Lord implies reference to God on all issues (Proverbs 3:5-6)* . 

When a person fears God, he or she will refer to God on all issues. The person who fears God asks Him questions like: “Lord, who should I marry? Where should I work? What do you want me to do with my life God?”

Where you see people who don’t fear God, what they do with their lives is practically their own decision. God is never in the picture of their lives. They don’t consult God for any reason. Whether the business is good, bad or ugly, they must do it. Whether the man is an occult man, as far as he has money, she will marry him. Whether the girl fears God or not, as far as she looks beautiful, he will marry her.

Beloved, do not live your life this way. Make up your mind to make God the first, the last and final consideration of your life. 

*Remember this* ?: A person who fears God reveres Him.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again to understand what it means to fear God* .

*2. Endeavour to put every point outlined above into practice* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to fear You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM – THE FEAR OF THE LORD (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : There is a generational bankruptcy of the fear of God. So if you are not careful you can be swept away. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 7-9* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What is the position of God in your life’s decision? What is the most important consideration of your life’s decisions? When last did you consult God before you made a major destiny move?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: A fresh baptism of fear of the LORD is released upon you in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM