The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 10th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 10TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: LET YOUR DIVINITY SOAR

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High (Psalm 82:6).

How can anyone read what the Psalmist penned in the scripture above and still preach, believe or teach a message that tries to convince God’s people that they’re mere humans? That isn’t consistent with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that “Ye are gods!” Even Jesus reiterated it (John 10:34).

Therefore, when you profess your divinity, you’re not arrogating anything to yourself that God Himself hasn’t already said about you. The more you have, and walk in the consciousness of your divinity, the better and faster your growth in Christ.

Everything in the epistle teaches us that our humanity was nailed to the Cross. Romans 6:6 tells us, “...that our old man is crucified with him….” When you were born again, you were born after Christ, as a new type of being. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature…. Peter said, “We’re partakers (sharers) of the divine nature”(2 Peter 1:4).

When someone says, “We’re only humans,” it suddenly shows how ignorant they are of their divine life. If you say you’re human, you’ll suffer what humans suffer: the frustrations, depression, sickness, disease, lack, pain, misery, satanic oppression, and corrupting influences in this world. But if you profess your divinity and walk accordingly, you’ll live as a champion in this world, over and above the elements—the sufferings, distress, miseries and pain.

You might ask, “How about when we feel discouraged? Isn’t that part of our humanity?” But that’s the very thing that God said we must never allow. He said to Joshua, “I’ve commanded you to be strong and brave. Don’t ever be afraid or discouraged…”(Joshua 1:9 CEV). It doesn’t matter what happens to you; refuse to be discouraged.

No matter the adversities you face, be bold, courageous, and audacious in faith. James 1:2 says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.” Humans cry when they go through tests and trials, but we rejoice, because we know that in all these things, we’re more than conquerors (Romans 8:37). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I have and walk in the consciousness of my divine life. I walk in dominion over sickness, disease, death, discouragements and frustrations that affect the human nature. I have the divine life and nature of God in me that makes me victorious always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 5:11-13
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:14-29 & Numbers 13

#TALKINGSESSION 
[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5cp]Dear Father, my mind is completely yielded to the ministry of the Word and the Holy Spirit, such that I only think excellence, strength, victory, abundance
, success, faith, and the glorious life in Christ. 

Through Your Word, my mind is reprogrammed, renewed, transformed, and positioned for an unending life of glory and victory. Your Word is the light of my life, and by the Word, I see and take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in wisdom, and manifesting the glory of God everywhere.

I walk in, and demonstrate, the supernatural today, subduing circumstances. I declare that I’m triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. My life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. 

I am like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious. Thank You precious Father, for making my life so beautiful!

As Jesus is, so am I; I am one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being. I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me. 

I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation. Hallelujah!

I’m changed, from glory to glory. I make progress in every area of my life: in my health, finances, business and academics; I make progress spiritually, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 10TH MAY 2021

THEME: EXPECTING A BETTER TOMORROW?

MEMORISE:
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.  1Corinthians 2:9

READ:  1 Kings 19:19-21

19 So he departed thence, and found Elisha the son of Shaphat, who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen before him, and he with the twelfth: and Elijah passed by him, and cast his mantle upon him.

20 And he left the oxen, and ran after Elijah, and said, Let me, I pray thee, kiss my father and my mother, and then I will follow thee. And he said unto him, Go back again: for what have I done to thee?

21 And he returned back from him, and took a yoke of oxen, and slew them, and boiled their flesh with the instruments of the oxen, and gave unto the people, and they did eat. Then he arose, and went after Elijah, and ministered unto him.

Some people do not get the best from God because they hold on to what they think is good and miss out on something better. Elisha was rich; he was the son of one of the wealthiest farmers of his era. By today's valuation, his father could be said to have had twelve tractors working on his large farmland. Any farmer who has twelve tractors, without doubt, can be classified as a multimillionaire. Elisha was comfortable; however, God had something greater for him.          

Don't be among those who settle for the minimum level of prosperity while the maximum is begging for possession. God wants to take you to the highest level of wealth attainable. Elisha thought he was wealthy, but he did not know that a day would come when kings would serve him and call him " Father!" He thought he was going to die a rich farmer but God had a better plan for him. God has a glorious plan for you too. Presidents will serve you before you leave this world.

Elisha was wise. When he encountered God, he traded his level of achievement for a higher one by allowing God to have His way in his life. Elisha surrendered; he gave up sugar to receive honey. On the day the mantle of Elijah fell upon him, his life changed. God brought Elisha to the realm of ultimate greatness. He knew then that to receive ultimate greatness from God, he needed to surrender what he was holding on to. Beloved, you must offer God what appears to be your best at the moment, so that He can give you what is better than your best. Peter and the disciples did the same in Mark 10:28, and were eventually rewarded:
 "...Lo, we have left and have followed thee."

How will God give you the best He has in store for you? What wi11 God do to make you rich beyond your wildest imagination? I don't really know. However, one thing I know is that God can do anything just to bless you. Whatever He has promised He will definitely fulfil. If you are expecting a better tomorrow, be prepared to give up and surrender your best to God today. He will surely reciprocate by giving you something better than your best.

ACTION POINT:
Cry unto God today and ask Him to intervene in your situation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 1-2.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24: Take My Life, And Let It Be.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  10 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM* 

?️Where the fear of the Lord is lacking, you are denied access to the wisdom of God.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy is understanding. Proverbs 9:10

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Where the fear of the Lord is lacking, you are denied access to the wisdom of God. 

It is very clear from Scriptures that wisdom is behind the making of principal people.

If you look through the Bible, you will see people who were outstanding in their generation. These were people who walked with God and made impact in their generations by the engagement of the Wisdom of God. 

For example, wisdom was the reason for the outstanding existence of people like Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon and Daniel. These were not just principal men, but men of uncommon wisdom.  

In the Book of Genesis 30:37-39, after Laban defrauded Jacob for a long time, Jacob came to a point where he refused to be further defrauded. 

In Genesis 31:11-12, God showed him in a dream, what to do, and as a result of that, he became wealthy. Laban could not defraud him anymore because of the wisdom of God. 

But the wisdom of God is provoked by the fear of God. The fear of the Lord is the entry qualification for the school of wisdom (Proverbs 9:10). 

Before a man becomes a medical doctor, or rather, before he is admitted in the university to study Medicine, he must have credit passes in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English.

Similarly, in the school of Divine wisdom, that is, the Wisdom of God, the entry requirement is the fear of God. Nobody can gain admission into the school of God’s wisdom without the fear of the Lord. So, the fear of the Lord grants a man entry into the school of Divine wisdom. And where the fear of the Lord is lacking, you are denied access to the wisdom of God. 

*Remember this* ?: Where the fear of the Lord is lacking, you are denied access to the wisdom of God. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to walk in the fear God to access the Wisdom of God.* 

*2. Study and apply God’s Word daily in order to operate in the Wisdom of God* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for the grace to maintain a reverential fear of You. Baptise me afresh with the Spirit of Wisdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM – THE FEAR OF THE LORD (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : Wisdom is the key to success; foolishness is the secret of failure. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 4-6* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Do you have the Fear of God? Do you have a conscience that is tender? Are you addicted to righteousness and allergic to unrighteousness? It may improve your access to Divine Wisdom.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to walk in the Fear of God is released in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM