The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 9th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 9TH MAY.

DELIVERED AND TRANSLATED

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

Many assume and believe that one day, in the sweet-by-and-by, the Lord will graciously deliver us from the power of darkness. But Paul, by the Spirit, lets us know in our opening verse, that it’s already happened. Not only has the Father qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of light, He’s also “delivered” us from the power of darkness, and translated us into the Kingdom of His Love-son. Glorious news!

Notice the tenses used; they’re all in past: “Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness…and hath translated us….” That’s why those who seek deliverance day in day out are just acting ignorantly. It’s inconsistent with God’s present truth.

God’s people don’t need deliverance from Satan or the powers of darkness. The only deliverance some may need is from ignorance, and the cure for that is the knowledge of God’s Word: “…through knowledge shall the just be delivered” (Proverbs 11:9).

Being born again, you’re not under Satan’s jurisdiction or authority. But that isn’t even the best part, because God doesn’t just “deliver” or bring you out to leave you; He brings you out to bring you in! Having taken you away from the domain of darkness, evil powers and all their works, He TRANSLATED you into the glorious Kingdom of the Son of His love.

Therefore, that you’re in the same compound or live in the same street or city, or work in the same office with someone who isn’t born again doesn’t mean you’re in the same “place.” You’re in Christ; they are of this world—in the kingdom of darkness, under Satan’s dominion. You’ve been raised up together, and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. That’s where you are now: a place of glory, power, dominion, and authority. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I live in the Kingdom of God’s Love-son, in His Light and dominion forever! I’m enthroned with Christ, in the realms of glory, where I exercise dominion over Satan, rule over the world and circumstances by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:6 AMPC; Colossians 3:1-3 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 9:2-13 & Numbers 12

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word, which causes Your glory to shine forth with much intensity in my life and in all that I am connected with. As I meditate on the Word of faith, I experience victory, divine health, and blessings! 

My life is an expression of Your supernatural grace, glory, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. I am continually metamorphosed from glory to glory.
My life is excellent and full of glory; I am crowned with righteousness and honour, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. 

Christ is exalted in me today and evermore; my life is for His glory. Hallelujah! I’ve risen with Christ, and my affection is set on things above, where Christ sits at the right hand of God. I love You Lord with all my heart, and living for You is all that matters to me; to be relevant to the expansion of Your Kingdom, and the establishment of Your righteousness on earth. Hallelujah!

Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle and operational centre in the earth. I live the Christ-life and unveils His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness.

Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 9TH MAY 2021

THEME: NO HOPELESSNESS IN GOD.

MEMORISE:
For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. Job 14:7

READ:  2 Kings 4:1-7

1 Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.

2 And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.

3 Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.

4 And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.
5 So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.

6 And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.

7 Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.

When God steps into any situation, He turns things around. God can transform a debtor to someone who lends to nations, He can turn a destitute widow to the richest person in her community.

There is a beautiful story in the Scripture reading of today; it illustrates how God can change anyone's story provided the fellow is obedient. When you have an encounter with God, you only need to carry out the divine instructions given to you for your story to become a reference point of the wonders of God. The widow who had lost all hope, had an encounter with God through His prophet, Elisha and her story changed for good.

We can learn a few things from her. You would see that she desperately cried for help. Beloved, if any hopeless fellow will receive aid from the "Present Help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1), such a person must cry to God in desperation. God is eager to intervene in the affairs of those who will cry unto Him for help. Jeremiah 29 :13 says:
 "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Anyone who makes the effort to seek God will surely find him. However, as long as you decide to manage without crying to God in prayer, you will remain in your present condition. When you are truly tired of your situation, like the woman in the Bible reading of today, you will cry out to God in desperation. The Bible did not say the widow had a chat with Elisha, rather it says that she cried unto Him because she was in desperate need of a miracle. She did not murmur before the prophet, neither did she grumble to attract his attention nor seek the sympathy of the people. Instead, she cried out for divine intervention, got Heaven's attention and her problem was permanently solved.

As you cry to God today, He will answer you and every hopeless situation in your life will turn around for good. Hope will rise for you and you will sing a new song of victory in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Cry unto God today and ask Him to intervene in your situation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 22-24.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM