The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 8th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 8TH MAY 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: LIVE FOR HIM

They are astonished and think it very queer that you do not now run hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation, and they abuse [you] (1 Peter 4:4 AMPC).

All your life, you must have been hearing that the coming of the Lord is near. But make no mistakes about it, it’s closer now than you can imagine. Your role is to be prepared, and look forward to His return. Be one of those eagerly awaiting His return. 

He said in Luke 21:34-36, _*“And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 says,
“For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” The Word shows us that these things will be fulfilled towards the ending of time, and we’re in those days that the Scriptures talk about. We can truly see all the prophetic signs manifesting right before our eyes.

Now, Hebrews 2:3 cautions, “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation….” Be sure that your life is in sync with God, living according to His Word. Don’t be ashamed to stand up for the Lord. He stood up for you, and saved you. Don’t be ashamed that they may call you names, insult you and even persecute you; live for the Lord.

The Bible says it’s better to suffer persecutions for doing the right thing than to join those who live in error. If they ostracize you for believing in Jesus, it makes no difference; Jesus loves you. If they forsake you, He won’t forsake you; He’s always in you and with you. 

Therefore, distinguish yourself for the Lord. That’s what God wants you to do.
Remember, the Rapture itself doesn’t have a sign. In other words, it can happen anytime. Therefore, serve the Lord heartily and with joy, so that when He comes, He’ll meet you aglow, and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, what an honour to be counted among those to escape the destruction that’s coming on the world! As I earnestly look to your appearing, I’m aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving you heartily, and joyfully, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 4:1-7 AMPC
So, since Christ suffered in the flesh for us, for you, arm yourselves with the same thought and purpose [patiently to suffer rather than fail to please God]. For whoever has suffered in the flesh [having the mind of Christ] is done with [intentional] sin [has stopped pleasing himself and the world, and pleases God], 2 So that he can no longer spend the rest of his natural life living by [his] human appetites and desires, but [he lives] for what God wills. 3 For the time that is past already suffices for doing what the Gentiles like to do—living [as you have done] in shameless, insolent wantonness, in lustful desires, drunkenness, reveling, drinking bouts and abominable, lawless idolatries. 4 They are astonished and think it very queer that you do not now run hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation, and they abuse [you]. 5 But they will have to give an account to Him Who is ready to judge and pass sentence on the living and the dead. 6 For this is why the good news (the Gospel) was preached [in their lifetime] even to the dead, that though judged in fleshly bodies as men are, they might live in the spirit as God does. 7 But the end and culmination of all things has now come near; keep sound minded and self-restrained and alert therefore for [the practice of] prayer.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 4:1-26 & 1 Kings 1

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:34-9:1 & Numbers 11

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my glorious association as a fellow citizen with the saints, and a vital member of the household of God. I am not of this world, neither am I subject to the depravities and corrupting influences of this present world. 

As an icon of Christ, and a comrade of the God-kind, I live far above all earthly and mundane influences. I thank You for granting me the wisdom, power, and ability to make wealth.

You’ve divinely enabled me to walk in prosperity, greatness, health, success, and victory. I thank You for giving me the Holy Ghost to teach and reveal the truth of Your Word to me. 

The Word is working in me right now, producing life in me. I’m like a tree by the stream, ever luscious and green, prospering in everything and everywhere.

I thank You for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name to effect specific changes as I may desire.

I’m sustained by the power and authority of that Name, living the higher life of glory that You prearranged for me.

I walk in divine wisdom, in dealing with the circumstances and affairs of life, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 8TH MAY 2021

THEME: CONSISTENT SOWING

MEMORISE:
In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.  Ecclesiastes 11:6

READ:  1 Kings 3:4,

4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.

1 Kings 8:63-64
63 And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the LORD, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.
64 The same day did the king hallow the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD: for there he offered burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings: because the brasen altar that was before the LORD was too little to receive the burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings.

You must keep sowing if you want to experience abundance. This is because while the first seed may open the door to blessings; it takes persistent sowing to keep the door open permanently. What opened the door of blessing for the widow of Zarephath was the first cake she made for Elijah; however, what kept the food flowing was that she kept on making food for God's prophet every day. Persistent giving will lead you to a life of unlimited abundance. Had the widow of Zarephath stopped giving by the third day, then her own source of supply could have dried up.
 "And Solomon offered a sacrifice of peace offerings, which he offered unto the Lord, two and twenty thousand oxen, and an hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the children of Israel dedicated the house of the Lord.                                                                                                               1 Kings 8:63

The first time Solomon sacrificed to God, he offered a thousand burnt offerings (1 Kings 3:4). However, as you would see from the Scripture above, God prospered him so much that he later sacrificed one hundred and forty-two thousand oxen. Solomon kept on increasing in wealth because he kept on giving. In the end, he became so rich that nobody could attempt to count the amount of silver he had. In the name that is above every other, you will be so rich that only higher denominations like the hundred dollar note and its equivalent will make sense to you.      

The mystery behind the abundance the widow of Zarephath experienced is her uncommon faith in God. She gave her only food to Elijah because she saw importance of surrendering her future into the hands of his God. Before this secret of abundant blessing works for you, you too must first surrender your life to Jesus, if you haven't. Then you must consistently sow the seed of righteousness, peace and love with diligence. Rest assured your labor of love in life and ministry will not be in vain.

Every seed you are sowing with tears today will yield a continuous harvest to your credit in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I commit my life into Your hand. Please, let my future be great, and let me enjoy a continuous harvest for the rest of my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 20-21.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN UPON LIFE'S BILLOWS YOU ARE TEMPEST TOSSED.  
1. When upon life’s billows you are tempest-tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.
o   Refrain:
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God has done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your many blessings, see what God has done.
[And it will surprise you what the Lord has done.

2. Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

3. When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings—money cannot buy [wealth can never buy]
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

4. So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be discouraged, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.
*Seeds ?️???Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  08 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: DISCERNING THE SPIRIT BEHIND THE SOUND* 

?️The lyrics of a song may appear neutral but the spirit behind it may be a spirit from hell.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. Acts 16:17

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The lyrics of a song may appear neutral but the spirit behind it may be a spirit from hell. 

In our earlier studies, we established that every sound has a spirit. If it is the Spirit of God, it transmits to you the Spirit of faith and life, and if it is the spirit of the devil, it transmits to you the spirit of fear and destruction. 

From our anchor Scripture, we understand that there was a girl with the spirit of divination that followed Paul and his companions. She said, these are the men that show us the way of salvation. 

The point is, what was wrong with the girl was not her statement but the spirit in the statement. It was not the utterance but the Spirit that instigated the utterance. 

The question is: what was wrong with what she said? Now, she kept saying that for three days until Paul perceived that the statement was right but the spirit was wrong. He became grieved in his heart and cursed that devil out of the girl, and there was commotion. 

Beloved, a speech may appear innocent or harmless. The lyrics of a song may appear neutral but the spirit behind it may be evil. It could be the spirit of atheism, death, or destruction that leads many souls to hell. 

Therefore, beloved, don’t forget that every sound has a spirit. And if it is the Spirit of God, it transmits to you the Spirit of faith. If it is the spirit of the devil, it transmits to you, the spirit of fear and destruction. This is why it is important to discern and filter every sound. 

Receive the grace to discern the right sounds and words in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: The lyrics of a song may appear neutral but the spirit behind it may be a spirit from hell. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God for the Spirit of discernment to know the right sound or speech always* .

*2. Give your thought to the meditation of God’s Word always* . 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You LORD for Your Word to me today. I ask for the fresh baptism of the Spirit of discernment, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? KEEPING YOUR FAITH ALIVE (PART 1)* 

*QUOTE* : The level of your faith is a product of the level of your light. Culled from “MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 40-42* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Is it possible for an action to be right but the intention wrong? Is it possible for a container to be attractive but the content destructive? Is it necessary to have good discernment in order to avoid being victim? 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: A new level of discernment is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM