The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 7th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 7TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: CLEANSED FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin(1 John 1:7).

Thank God for Jesus! The Bible says in Him we have our riddance (redemption) through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:14). This is so powerful! Because of Jesus, all your sins are remitted (completely removed)—past, present and future.

No wonder we’re called His justified ones. We’re not “ordinary sinners saved by grace.” You’re not a “wretch”; like they sing, “Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a ‘wretch’ like me….” Even the sinner isn’t a wretch. Jesus didn’t die for a wretch. You’re somebody special.

Your value is the blood of the Son of God. That blood, the Bible says, cleanses you from all sins—all unrighteousness. Notice the present progressive tense, “cleanses,” which means it happens as often as you require it.

We live in an unclean world, with so much unrighteousness around us. Sometimes these impurities rub off on us. But thanks be unto God! The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses you from ALL unrighteousness; it’s automatic. Hallelujah! That’s what we read in our opening verse.

It didn’t say you’ll be cleansed after you pray for the forgiveness of your sins, neither did it say, “the blood is going to cleanse you from sin”; no! It’s not futuristic; it’s a continuous automatic process: His blood CLEANSES you each time the need arises! This is perfectly legal before God.

No wonder He calls us holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight (Colossians 1:22). Then, in 1 Corinthians 6:11, He says you’re washed, sanctified, and justified, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Blessed be God!

Get to know, understand, and consciously walk in the light of God’s Word, in the light of your righteousness, and you’ll not have to worry about sin, because your nature in Christ isn’t subject to sin.

CONFESSION

Blessed be the Lord, who according to His mercy, saved me and has justified me by His grace to be an heir of eternal life. I enjoy my blessed life in Christ, walking in righteousness, justified from all things from which I couldn’t be justified by the Law of Moses. My life is for the glory of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
Romans 4:6-8

Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Micah 7:18-19 AMPC
Who is a God like You, Who forgives iniquity and passes over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retains not His anger forever, because He delights in mercy and loving-kindness. 19 He will again have compassion on us; He will subdue and tread underfoot our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 3:22-36 & 2 Samuel 23-24

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:22-33 & Numbers 10

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:10-21 & Numbers 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a member of the household of God! My spirit, soul and body are illuminated by the light of God’s Word. The life in me is the supernatural life of Christ. Christ has fully tabernacled in me! I’ve become His living headquarters; 

He looks through my eyes and walks with my legs because I’ve become His vessel; His body. I am powered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of God’s Word.

I am an offspring of the Word, and the Word has separated me from the destructions that ruin men’s lives, and the judgment of this world. I am identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection, and now walk in newness of life. 

Christ lives in me; He’s my righteousness, my glory, and my beauty. His life and nature in me makes me invincible and triumphant! I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! I manifest the character of Christ to my world. Hallelujah![/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5cc]I’ve been granted insight into the mysteries and secrets of all that the Father did for me in Christ, with the full understanding of my place in Him,
 the position of authority I occupy, and my oneness with Him. 

I am built up by the Word of God’s grace and catapulted to the realms of glory. I have in me an inherent ability to be effective and efficient in all that I do, producing lasting and extraordinary results! 

I am equipped and ordained for a fruitful and productive life. I am effective in my job, business, ministry, and in every area of my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   FRIDAY 7TH MAY 2021

THEME: WHAT YOU SOW, YOU WILL REAP!

MEMORISE:

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2 Corinthians 9:6

READ:  2 Corinthians 9:6-8

6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Many years ago, I give seven elders of the church some neckties I had been wearing previously, assuring them that the items were anointed. To the glory of God, whenever they ministered with those neckties on, miracles happened. However, not long after, I observed a trend; I started getting gifts of neckties. I asked God "Can't these people give me something other than neckties?" God said "Son, if you sow ties, you will reap ties". I immediately got the message and decided to start sowing shoes. I gave out a good number of shoes, among which were some of my favorites to some pastors who wore similar sizes. I expected a harvest of new shoes the month after but there was none. When another month rolled by and I still didn't get anything, I went to God. It was then that the Lord taught me another lesson; He said "Son if you plant maize, you can harvest it within three months, but if you plant yam, you have to wait a Iittle longer." James5:7 says:
 "Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain."

God said to me "The greater the quality of the seed sown, the more time you have to spend waiting for the harvest. The shoes you sowed are of greater value than the ties you gave out. Thus, you will have to wait a little longer. Once the harvest starts however, there would be no stopping it". Not long after, I began to get gifts of shoes - different sizes and colors. When the harvest eventually came in full, I was pleasantly surprised.

As a child of God, you must bear in mind that God is supreme, and He does as He pleases in alI situations and circumstances (Psalm 115:3). God may choose to act differently in terms of the nature, quantity and timing of individual's harvest. He can cause your harvest to come sooner or later than expected. What is certain however, is that if you have sown any seed, the harvest will come at God's appointed time. You will not miss your harvest, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me not to be weary in well-doing and help me to be more fruitful every day of my life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 27-28.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: WE ARE NEVER NEVER WEARY OF THE GRAND OLD SONG

1. We are never, never weary of the grand old song;
Glory to God, Hallelujah;
We can sing it loud as ever, with our faith more strong;
Glory to God, Hallelujah!

Refrain:
O, the children of the Lord have a right to shout and sing,
For the way is growing bright, and our souls are on the wing;
We are going by and by to the palace of the King!

2. We are lost amid the rapture of redeeming love
We are rising on its pinions to the hills above;

3. We are going to a palace that is built of gold;
Where the King in all His splendour we shall soon behold;

4. There we'll shout redeeming mercy in a glad, new song,
There we'll sing the praise of Jesus with the blood-washed throng,
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  07 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE ABUNDANCE MINDSET* 

?️You don’t think locally and go globally.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 23:7

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You don’t think locally and go globally.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that the state of a man’s life is a reflection of the thought of his heart. Quality mind-set is key to quality living. The quality of your thought determines the quality of your life. 

That is why you need to have the abundance mind-set in order to exist in abundance or supernatural supplies. You cannot exist in abundance when you always think of scarcity, lack, want, empty-handedness or shortage.

You need the mind-set of abundance that is developed from the Word of God in order to guarantee a steady flow of supplies. 

For example, even if you don’t have a Thousand Naira (N1, 000.00) in your pocket, and you can think plenteousness consistently, when a billionaire sees you, he would think you are a fellow billionaire. This is because what crosses your mind is what reflects on his mind towards you, and he would relate with you at that level. He would connect with you easily because your mind is loaded with great resources even though you don’t have them in your possession yet. 

Beloved, determine to change your mind positively. By the grace of God, the Glory Dome is a product of a change of mind. Initially, we were trying to manage some things, but God told us not to spare any cost.  

The truth is, you don’t think locally and go globally. There should be something crossing your mind far beyond where you are per time. So, don’t let your situation limit your vision; instead, use your vision to rearrange your situation. 

*Remember this* : You don’t think locally and go globally.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Reject every mediocrity and poverty mind-set* .

*2. Renew your mind always with the Word* .

*PRAYER* : Lord, I ask that You deliver me from every mind-set of poverty and mediocrity. Help me to think abundance always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY* 

*QUOTE* : In case you are looking for supernatural supplies, it is connected to the seed. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 37-39* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What thoughts occupy your mind consistently? Thoughts of the goodness of God or the thoughts of the wickedness of the devil? Thoughts of possibility or thoughts of adversity? Will you change your thinking if possible?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive the Help of the Spirit to think right in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM