The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 6th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MINISTERING THE WORD

The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts (Haggai 2:9).

In Acts 4, we read that the saints of the early Church, in a time of intense persecution, prayed to the Lord. They said, “…grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus” (Acts 4:29-30).

Few chapters after that, Peter went into the house of Cornelius the Roman centurion and the Bible says, “While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word”*_ (Acts 10:44). Remarkable indeed!

The word “fell” is translated from the Greek “epipipto,” which means to embrace with affection, to fall like rain or fall upon someone in an embrace. As Peter spoke those gracious words of salvation, the Holy Ghost embraced everyone in Cornelius’ household, and they were all recreated and filled with the Spirit. Hallelujah!

Such experiences ought to be commonplace through the Church of Jesus Christ. In these last days, the Spirit of God is moving on His children to preach and teach His Word with power, with miracles, signs and wonders. God’s people around the world are going to be amazed at the move of the Spirit in their lives at a degree they’d never seen before.

Become conscious of this as you go preaching the Word everywhere. While you’re yet speaking and preaching in the offices, in the shops, in the streets, schools and shopping malls, the Holy Ghost will fall on your hearers and they’ll be filled with the Spirit.

Get yourself immersed in Him every day. Before you go out, get filled with the Spirit. Soak your spirit more in the Holy Spirit through fellowship. Pray and fast often. God’s power to save, heal, deliver and bless is in the Gospel, which has been committed to your trust to share with others by the power of God’s Spirit. And this is the time!

PRAYER

Oh Lord God, there’s none like you; you’re greater than all, and all the nations belong to you. The heavens shout your praise and your Name is exalted forevermore. As your children go about preaching the Gospel everywhere, you confirm their words with signs following, resulting in massive harvests of souls into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 7:38-39
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet [given]; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Acts 4:31 & 33
Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. 33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Mark 16:20
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with [them], and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 3:1-21 & 2 Samuel 22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 8:10-21 & Numbers 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the light of the world. Everywhere I go, I give illumination; I introduce clarity, refinement, innovation, and sound judgment. I have eyes that see, ears that hear, and a heart that understands the will and purposes of God.

My communication of the Gospel is effective through clear insight into every good thing that is in me by Christ Jesus. I am an expression of the excellences and perfections of my Heavenly Father. 

Therefore, I exhibit cultured elegance in behavior and manner. I am full of divine innovations. I am creative, full of new ideas, strategies, methods, products, and services that keep me light-years ahead of my contemporaries. 

I function with sound judgment, flawless discernment and authoritative wisdom. I make excellent decisions and come to accurate conclusions through spiritual perception. Wisdom is heard in my mouth and seen in my actions. I am a strong and courageous leader. 

I admonish, teach, inspire and give guidance in accordance with the wisdom of God.
I have the capacity to fill people with urge, a desire, to know God and to walk in His perfect will for their lives. My passion for Christ and the Gospel is contagious. 

I shine brightly, turning many to righteousness and giving them a purpose for living. I am the world’s light; no one who follows me stumbles around in darkness. I give plenty of light to live in. Many come to sit and learn of me, because my words communicate the ever-shining light of God’s Word.

I am bold and unapologetic with the LoveWorld message, making it known throughout the world with my partnership and my soul-winning activities. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5bY][/url]God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   THURSDAY 6TH MAY 2021.

THEME: CONTACT WITH THE MIRACULOUS.

MEMORISE: 
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.                                                          Psalm 23:1

READ:  I Kings 17:12-16

12 And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
 13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
 14 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.
 15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
 16 And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.

Since creation, God has continually been working on His creatures to achieve His purpose. Rather than create other men and women after Adam and Eve, Genesis 1:28 says God empowered the first family to multiply. God likes to use what He has created to meet the subsequent needs of His creatures.

In 1 Kings 17, God sent Elijah to the household of a widow who was preparing to eat her last meal, then die. There are a few lessons from this incident. First, her house was available for God to use as a point of contact for her household and the prophet. Your house will be a point of contact for the miraculous, in the mighty name of Jesus. One way of making your house a point of contact for the miraculous is by surrendering it for use as a House Fellowship center.  Peter did the same when Jesus asked him to surrender his boat for a preaching engagement (Luke 5:3). The boat later became a point of contact for the miraculous catch of a multitude of fish.

Secondly, God said "...I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee. "The widow obeyed God's command despite the fact that it appeared difficult this was why she became a point of contact for the miraculous. Thirdly, she gave up the last handful of meal and little oil she had, and they became a point of contact through which she got her miracle. She was a sincere woman of faith. She seemed to be saying to herself, like David did in Psalm 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want (even though I surrendered my last meal to Him)". She exposed her last meal to the wonder-working God to work with and it became a Point of contact. This was the exact thing the lad in John 6:5-13 did, and he had a remnant of twelve basketsful on the loaves he lent Jesus Christ I pray that the Lord will feed you abundantly even in times of famine, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Beloved, your first point of contact is your relationship with Jesus. How is it at the moment? He wants to have an intimate relationship with you in holiness. If you are still living in sin, accept Jesus as your Savior. If you are His child already, stay connected and you too will experience miracles.

ACTION POINT:
Determine to lend to God by giving sacrificially to His work this year. You will experience God's glory in its fullness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 25-26.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.  
1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  06 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE RIGHT COMPANY: A PATHWAY TO VISION FULFILMENT* 

?️The right company is a guarantee for the right destiny. The right association is a guarantee for the right destination.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: He that walketh with wise men, shall be wise but a companion of fools shall be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The right company is a guarantee for the right destiny. The right association is a guarantee for the right destination.

It has been established that the right company is critical to vision fulfilment. 

The right company is the equivalent of the right soil. What the right soil does to a seed is what the right company does to a vision. As fishes survive, thrive and flourish inside water, so also do visions and carriers of visions flourish in the presence of the right company.

*Now, I would like to give you one example of the right company in Scripture and its impact on vision.* 

*1. Daniel* . 

Daniel, by the maintenance of the right company, fulfilled vision and destiny in the land of Babylon.

In the Book of Daniel 2:17-19, the Bible says that Daniel went to his house, and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions so that they could desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning the secret of the dream of Nebuchadnezzar, the king of Babylon.  And the secret was revealed unto Daniel in a night vision.

The vision was to receive the interpretation to the nightmare of king Nebuchadnezzar. Daniel knew he couldn’t fulfil that vision alone, so he involved his companions (Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego). And in the company of the right people, his vision came to pass – Nebuchadnezzar’s dream and the interpretation thereof were both revealed to Daniel. 

The fulfilment of this vision also led to the fulfilment of Daniel’s destiny.

Beloved, the right company is a guarantee for the right destiny. The right association is a guarantee for the right destination.

*Remember this* ?: The right company is a guarantee for the right destiny. The right association is a guarantee for the right destination.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God to give you the right company* .

*2. Make up your mind to keep only the right company* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You give me the right company for vision fulfilment. Deliver me from the wrong company, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE POWER TO FULFIL VISION (PART 3)* 

*QUOTE* : Who surrounds you determines what you can survive. It is a matter of association. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 34-36* 

*REFLECTION* ??: If the right company can help in the fulfilment of vision, can the wrong company facilitate the frustration of vision? What company is around your life currently? Right or wrong?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Wisdom for the right company is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM