The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 5th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 5TH MAY.

PERFECTED FOREVER IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified (Hebrews 10:12-14).

Blessed be God! The Lord Jesus offered the one supreme sacrifice for sin for all time. And by His one sacrifice, He perfected us forever! He made us perfect, holy and complete for all time. How glorious this is!

This isn’t something we qualified for or achieved by ourselves; Jesus did it for us. He perfected us in righteousness and holiness of truth. That’s what Paul refers to when He said in Ephesians 4:24 that you should put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Never see yourself as unrighteous and imperfect. Christ is your perfection. You’re perfect, because the One who gave birth to you is perfect. Hebrews 2:11 declares, “For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one….” You’re like Him. 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are we in this world….”

Colossians 2:10 says, “And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.” The word “complete” also means perfected; you’re perfected in Him. Some have asked, “Doesn’t Ephesians 4:12 talk about “the perfecting of the saints”, meaning that we’re not yet perfect? No; that verse refers to the maturing or maturity of the saints; it means equipping or training the saints for the work of the ministry.

It’s like when a child is born; that child is perfectly as human as the parents are. But the child needs to be trained and equipped with information, education and strength to live a fully functional human life. That’s what the Apostle Paul meant by “perfecting of the saints.”

Already, you are, and have, the righteousness of God. But as you receive the Word of God into your spirit, you’re being trained in the life of righteousness; you become more skilled in the doctrine, understanding and application of your righteousness in Christ.

CONFESSION

I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, and in union with Him; I’m reigning in life. What blessedness to be the expression of His righteousness and bear fruits of righteousness, to the glory of His Name! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 3:8-9; Hebrews 10:12-14 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 2:1-25 & 2 Samuel 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 8:1-9 & Numbers 8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a child of the day and not of the night. I shine forth effusively, illuminating my world with glory and virtue. Through me, the unsaved hear and receive the light of the glorious Gospel and are transferred from darkness into God’s marvelous light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

I Know, and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus because I live and see from God’s perspective. His Word is my light, and that’s the light in which I live.

I’m walking in the path of God’s destiny for my life, because I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I’m the seed of Abraham, and therefore, a distributor of divine blessings. Salvation, righteousness, prosperity, healing, God’s goodness, mercies, and grace flow through me to bless my world! 

I bring succour, hope, deliverance, and joy to many. I am a king and a priest unto God; therefore, the words of my mouth are spirit and they’re life! I give life to everything around me!

Everything in my world, whether living or non-living, is constantly charged with life and vitality! Christ is alive in me—in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. I’m living the supernatural life, naturally, because Christ is in me.

I have no sense of lack or want, because the One who created all things, and in whom all things consist, is in me, and I reign in, with, and through Him. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 5TH MAY 2021

THEME: GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU

MEMORISE:
There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. Proverbs 11:24

READ:  Luke 6:38

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Givers always get the attention of Heaven; I know this from the story of the Shunammite woman in 2 Kings 4:8-17. When you do what God wants, He will respond by meeting your needs supernaturally and promptly. The Shunammite woman took care of Elisha; she demonstrated an uncommon commitment to the man of God.  As a result, one day, the Spirit of God led Elisha to ask her what she needed. The man of God found out she was barren and prophesied into her life in 2 Kings 4:16-17:
 "....About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid. And the woman conceived and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life."

Without fail, God's word through Elisha came to pass. Beloved, when you give to God sacrificially, the impossible will become possible in your life. I recall a brother who volunteered to drive me everywhere I went while on a ministerial assignment in Eastern Nigeria. When it was time for me to leave, I gave him some money in appreciation of his gesture, saying "Brother, kindly give this small gift to your children". His response shocked me. He shouted "Amen" continuously and prayerfully. I asked the Pastor-in¬ Charge of that Province why the brother was so enthusiastic about the gift I gave his children. I was told that although the brother was so rich, he didn't have any child. I said God would surprise him with a miracle. When I visited the city the following year, the same brother was at the airport to pick me up. However, this time, he surprised me with a gift. With tears of joy streaming down his face, he said ''This is a gift from my first son". He who had been childless for years became a proud father miraculously, simply by offering to drive God's servant in his car and believing the word of the Lord. His reproach was rolled away. I pray that your next offering will bring a gift that money cannot buy into your life in Jesus' name. Begin to give sacrificially from today and the Lord will bless you beyond your wildest dreams.

ACTION POINT:
 Look around you, find someone in need and bless him or her.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 23-24.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23:  STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING. 

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  05 May 2021_ 
 _Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 
 *TOPIC: POWERING VISION UNTO FULFILMENT* 

?️If vision must be fulfilled, it must be powered unto fulfilment.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord God; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision. Ezekiel 12:23

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: If vision must be fulfilled, it must be powered unto fulfilment. 

Vision is a critical necessity for life and destiny. However, it is not enough to possess a vision, it is important to have the vision fulfilled. 

And if a vision must be fulfilled, it must be powered unto fulfilment. 

*Now, what are the things to do to power your vision unto fulfilment?* 

*1. The Maintenance of Intimacy with God (Genesis 19:27)* 

God is the Giver of every genuine vision. True vision originates with God, and it can only be fulfilled by relating with God. Abraham maintained a steady relationship with God, and that assisted him to fulfil his vision. 

*2. The Maintenance of the Right Company (Proverbs 13:20)* 

The company of the right people is a fertile ground for vision fulfilment. To be in the company of the right people assists in fulfilling vision. Vision germinates and potentials flourish when you are surrounded with the right people.

*3. The Avoidance of the Wrong Company (1 Corinthians 15:33)* 

Just like the right company powers you positively, the wrong company disempowers you. The wrong company deflates energy and enthusiasm. When you are surrounded with the wrong people, your vision can disappear completely. The knowledge and consciousness of what you are meant to do with your life can elude you completely. 

*4. Connection to Inspiration (Job 32:8)* 

It is when you are inspired that you can expand in life. It is when you are inspired that you don’t expire. Inspiration is a vital ingredient for vision fulfilment. 

*5. Connection to Impartation (Hebrews 7:7)* 

When power from a higher vessel is released upon you, it empowers you for the fulfilment of your vision. 

My counsel is, ensure you fulfil your vision by paying attention to the above points.

*Remember this* ?: If vision must be fulfilled, it must be powered unto fulfilment. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Endeavour to practice the pathways to vision fulfilment as listed above* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to obey Your instructions to me so I can be empowered to fulfil vision, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE POWER TO FULFIL VISION (2)* 

*QUOTE* : A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 31-33* 

*REFLECTION* ??: What is your vision for God’s Kingdom? What is your purpose for existence? What is your highest objective in life? What are you doing to bring it to pass? What is the quality of your relationship with God? Who are the key influencers of your life? Are they positive or negative influencers?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to see vision fulfilment is released in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM