The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 4th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 4TH MAY.

THE FULLNESS OF HIM

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all (Ephesians 1:22-23).

Have you ever thought about the fact that the Church is the fullness of Christ? We’re the completion of Christ; He’s the head, and we’re the body. We’re the fullness of Him that fills everything.
John 1:16 says, “And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” We’ve received of His fullness. When you received the Holy Spirit, you received ALL of Him. Your humanity was supplanted by the life and nature of God. Today, you’re God’s living tabernacle; you’re immersed in Him and He in you. Hallelujah!

You’ve received in all fullness everything that’s of deity in Christ Jesus. All of His power, glory, dominion, strength and wisdom; everything He is, owns and represents—you have received! Imagine if you’ve lived all your life with this consciousness?
Remember the words of Jesus in John 10:10, “I came that they may have life, and have it to the full.” You didn’t need more life from God when you were born again; all that He’s got, you have received. You’ve received of His ability, wisdom, knowledge, glory and dominion.

No wonder John tells us in 1 John 4:17, “...As He is, so are we in this world….” If we had less life than He does, we wouldn’t be described as “the fullness of Him” (Ephesians 1:23). Each one of us is filled in Him, and with Him. You’re replete with God. This was God’s plan from the foundation of the world: for us to be and have His fullness; and He accomplished it in Christ Jesus, and by sending the Holy Spirit to live in us.

CONFESSION

I’m full of God; His glory is in me and expressed through me. I’m the reflection of the grace, wisdom, and righteousness of God. I’ve received of His fullness; therefore, my life is a continuous manifestation of Christ and the supernatural! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

John 3:34; Colossians 2:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 1:19-51 & 2 Samuel 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 7:24-37 & Numbers 7

#TALKINGSESSION 

Precious Father, I thank You for Your superabundant grace in my life, and Your glory that I bear. Thank You for the grace of Jesus Christ that has made me rich in all things. You’ve granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and for this, I praise Your holy Name.

I’ve received increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world and in the regions beyond.

I’m fervent in soul-winning and intercession; through me, the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men, destroying the shackles of bondage and darkness, and lighting up in them passion for Christ and His righteousness. 

I thank You for You’ve strengthened me from within; therefore, every form of weakness and fear is gone from me.

I’m strengthened with the strength of God, and with joy, I draw water from the wells of salvation, because the joy of the Lord is my strength. 

Thank You for the blessing of Your Word, which indeed is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Thank You for the enlightenment it has given me. 

I’m thus better equipped to be all You created me to be, and fulfil my divine destiny in You, for Your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   TUESDAY 4TH MAY 2021.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR THE CHILDREN.

HYMN 4:  CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.

1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we've victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing 'gainst his mighty pow'r can e'er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav'n;
Over yonder he the victor's palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

MEMORISE:
I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.  Psalm 37:25                                                                          

BIBLE READING:  Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

PRAYERS: 
1. Father, thank You for all children across the world. Please, give our children a heart that seeks You. 

2. Father, help us to fervently teach our children Your way. Please give us the wisdom to lead our children in the path of righteousness.  

3. Father, pour out Your Spirit upon our children and let them prophesy. Let them carry a full measure of Your Spirit.  

4. Lord, don't let our children be victims of the chaos in this world. They will not be victims of kidnappers,

5. Ritual killers and wicked people. Please protect our children in all their ways in Jesus' name. 

6. Father, we will not bury our children in Jesus' name. I cover them with the blood of Jesus; premature death is not their portion in Jesus' name. 

7. Father, our children will not suffer from any sickness or disease in Jesus' name. They will enjoy divine health all the days of their lives in the mighty name of Jesus. 

8. Father, uproot every evil influence in the lives of our children. Please separate our children from every negative association in Jesus' name. 

9.  Father, this year, make a way for our children. Let them experience great miracles. Please remove every obstacle to their breakthroughs in Jesus' name. 

10. Father, let this day mark a turning point to greater heights in the lives of our children forever in Jesus’ name. 

11.  Lord, please make our children great. Use them for Your glory, let them be greater than we their parents· 

12. Lord, at Your second coming, don't let our children be missing.

13. Now pray for all the children around round you one after another. Ask God to do something special for each of them.

THANKSGIVING:
Father, thank You for the beautiful children You have given to us. Thank You for blessing us with these children and for trusting us to care for them.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 21-22.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  04 May 2021_ 
 _Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 
 *TOPIC: THE BENEFITS OF SERVING THE LORD* 

?️Supernatural supply is the portion and possession of servants of God. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Supernatural supply is the portion and possession of servants of God.  

Previously, we saw that love is key to service. Loving God is key to serving Him. If you love God passionately, you would be wholeheartedly involved in serving Him. You would be committed to service in the House of God which is the church if you are a lover of God. 

Now, there are those who revolve around church but are never involved. They don’t know how things are happening in Church. They don’t know how the chairs are arranged, the toilets cleaned, or how the traffic is being controlled. They just come to church and return home. That is not a life of dedication to God.

If you are really dedicated to God, you would make your time, talents and resources available in the service of God. 

*Now, what are the benefits of serving the Lord?* 

*1. The blessing of supernatural supplies* . 

You shall serve the Lord your God and He shall bless your bread and water. (Exodus 23:25).

Supernatural supply is the portion and possession of servants of God.  

*2. Divine health and vitality* . 

He shall take away sickness from the midst of you (Exodus 23:25)

God is committed to the health of those who are committed to His work.

*3. Supernatural fruitfulness* . 

None shall cast their young among you nor be barren… (Exodus 23:26). 

This means, as you serve the Lord your God, you shall be fruitful. Fruitfulness is a portion of servants of God. 

*4. Divine protection and preservation* . 

God will spare you if you serve Him (Malachi 3:17). You can’t be committed to God and be wasted by the devil.

My counsel is, make up your mind to be dedicated to God.

*Remember this* ?: Supernatural supply is the portion and possession of servants of God.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to serve God wholeheartedly in order to access the blessing of service* .

*2. Serve God joyfully and not grudgingly. Resist the temptation of eye service* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the heart of total obedience and dedicated service to You. Help me to maximize the benefits of Kingdom service, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DIMENSIONS OF DEDICATION (PART 1B)* 

*QUOTE* : Let service to God and His Kingdom be the reason why you live. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 28-30* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Are you responsible for the working of anything in Church? Is there any difference your presence makes in God’s House? Do you exist to serve or you exist to be served?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord release upon you, the Blessing of true service as you are committed to Him in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM