Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage''- Venita
'One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage''- BBNaija star, Venita Akpofure

[Image: 608e4609d9722.PNG]

Actress and model, Venita Akpofure, has said that walking out of her marriage was one of the toughest decisions she has ever had to take.

The ex-BBNaija housemate was previously married to Terna Olusola Tarka and they have two daughters. In 2019, she confirmed rumors that their marriage had crashed and also dismissed reports that he was a violent man. Read here

In a fresh interview with Punch, Venita said walking out of their union has been one of her toughest decisions to take

Quote:“One of the toughest decisions I have made was leaving my marriage. It became known to the public about seven months after I had moved out of my matrimonial home.

I am grateful that I had a great support system that really helped me through that period. Being a single mother is not easy, especially if ones work a lot. I had to multi-task to make sure I’m there for my kids.

I don’t consider being in the limelight as a fulfilment. Fulfilment, for me, comes from within, which is when I am meeting personal goals and providing for my kids.”she said

[Image: icon_share.png]
b
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year Edoman 0 47 05-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Nigerian woman gives birth to quadruplets after 16 years of marriage Edoman 0 75 04-22-2021, 10:50 PM
  Reality star, Venita Akpofure gets wet in new saucy photos Edoman 0 72 04-16-2021, 02:40 PM
  Marriage over, party started" Man defaces his car as he joyfully announces his divorc Edoman 0 66 04-15-2021, 02:13 PM
  Nigerian woman gives birth to triplets after 11 years of marriage Edoman 0 100 03-12-2021, 11:47 PM
  After six years of marriage, Kim Kardashian officially files for divorce from Kanye W Edoman 1 166 02-20-2021, 11:36 AM
  TBoss' sister, Wendy Idowu reacts to video of Rosy Meurer addressing her marriage Edoman 1 136 02-19-2021, 02:44 PM
  Makeup artist who went missing after leaving home for a job is found dead in Enugu Edoman 2 264 02-05-2021, 09:30 AM