The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 1st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 1ST MAY.

ENTHRONED TO REIGN

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

In Ephesians 2:6-7, the Bible says we’ve been raised up together, and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; so that in the ages to come, God might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. The underlined portion actually means “ages following”; the ages following the sitting of Christ.

After the resurrection of Christ, He ascended to Heaven, sat on the throne, and a new age began. Now, we’re seated with Him. God enthroned us with Christ in the heavenly realms. So, the Scripture is telling us that He wants to demonstrate the exceeding riches of His grace to the Church in the successive ages following the enthronement; that’s now! It’s not in the future; it’s not during the Millennium or after the Millennium; it’s now!

Another important word to note in Ephesians 2:6-7 is “through,” in the phrase, “through Christ.” It’s translated from “en” (Greek), and it means “in.” We operate in the earth in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:21 says, “Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.” It’s all happening here with us—the Church—not in heaven.

This is why we can’t fail. We’ve got to do everything He’s called us to do in this time. If we don’t recognize this reality, we won’t be able to take advantage of it, and suddenly, we’ll be in the Millennium. At the Millennium, we’ll reign with Christ, but now, we reign through Him. This is the time of the Church. If you don’t reign in Christ now, when are you going to fulfill it?

Use the authority He’s given you to dominate your world. This is your time. You’ve been enthroned to reign. You were born to exercise dominion over Satan and the circumstances of life! Whatever comes against you in life, take charge and reign over it through your faith declarations in the power of the Spirit. Praise God!

CONFESSION

Through the ministry of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit, I’m trained in the way and life of righteousness, and equipped for greatness. I’ve received grace to reign over circumstances and walk in dominion over and above Satan and the elements of this world. I’m in charge, for I’m enthroned with Christ in the place of power and dominion. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:17; Ephesians 2:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 24:13-35; 2 Samuel 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 6:45-56; Numbers 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN#

I affirm that God’s divine power is at work in me. Christ is my life, my sufficiency, wisdom, and righteousness. He’s made my life beautiful, fruitful, productive, and sound! I am a custodian of divine verities; money is a slave of my ideas.

I fill my mind daily with the Word of God, and as I do, my eyes are opened to see opportunities all around me. I am not ordinary; the Father has made me prosperous and effective; a blessing to this world, and a dispenser and distributor of His righteousness, love, kindness, and goodness.

All the wealth in this world belongs to me, for I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The silver and the gold are mine, including the cattle upon a thousand hills; thus, I refuse to be limited by anything in this world. 

I am a free-flowing conduit of God’s wealth and blessings to others, and I am plugged to an unending supply. I rule and reign in this life, 
independent of the financial systems of this world.

I am fulfilling God’s purpose and plan for my life, walking in paths that He’s arranged for me. He’s made all things I require for life and godliness available to me, and I celebrate the grace of prosperity and abundance that I enjoy as the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah! 

The works of my hands are blessed and I am set on the path of permanent success and prosperity. I do not know when the heat comes, for I am fashioned to flourish like the cedar in Lebanon. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 1ST MAY 2021

THEME: SECRETS OF FRUITFULNESS

MEMORISE:
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth anything, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 1 Corinthians 3:6-7

READ:  Genesis 26:12-14

12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.

13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

God may grant you financial favor, but it is your responsibility to work towards getting to the pinnacle of all-round abundance. You must be diligent physically, mentally, and spiritually. Hebrews 11:6 says God "is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Diligence in hard work is always rewarded. We can learn something from farmers here. As they nurture the good seeds they have planted, they also work hard to get rid of the weeds that grow alongside them. Beloved, beyond hard work, you need to plan carefully and pray hard. Genesis 26:12-13 says:

"Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:"

Anyone who desires an encounter with God, which will result in abundant blessings, must be ready to work hard and pray hard. Paul said in 1 Corinthians 3:6:                
"I have planted, Apollos watered;  but God gavethe increase."

He recognized that while he may have done his part, God had a huge role to play. Beloved, lazy people cannot experience all-round blessings. If you are not prepared to work hard and pray hard, then you are not ready for any form of super-abundance.

You must involve God in your planning then watch Him give you abundant fruitfulness and an overflowing harvest (Proverbs 16:3). As Malachi 3:10 prescribes, you must also be sure to honor God with your substance: your tithes, offering, and the very first of every increase you receive (first-fruits). Until you begin to do this, you may not be able to enjoy the full benefits of your hard-earned harvest.

Some harvests are wasting away because of disobedience. Many people are fruitless simply because they refuse to obey God's command, thus their harvests go into bags with holes.

Put God first from today and you will experience unprecedented abundance.

ACTION POINT:
Think of the ways in which you have been deficient in your responsibility to God-in tithe, offering, first-fruit and giving to the poor. Repent and make restitution.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 17-19.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15:  MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.

1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

o   Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE. 

SATURDAY 01 MAY, 2021

TOPIC: *SERVICE PROVOKED BY LOVE*

SCRIPTURE: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Love for God will make you do something for God.

You are welcome to the Month of May in our year of Release, Recovery and Replication. In this month, God shall perfect all that concerns you.

It is important to know that God expects every child of His to be dedicated to Him. God wants His children to seek first, His Kingdom and His righteousness (Matthew 6:33).

Now, one dimension of dedication is commitment to Kingdom service.

Commitment to Kingdom service means existence as an instrument in the Hands of God. It is existence as a difference maker. You don’t just attend church services but you make a difference in the House of God. You exist as someone God can count on. And it is not possible for anyone to claim to be committed or dedicated to God and not be interested in the work of God.

I learned that one of the five love languages is service. That is to say, when some people want to show their love, one of the ways they show it is by being of service to the person they love. 

I remember when my children were much younger; whenever I came home from work, they would run around me wanting to pull off my shoes and my tie for me. They just wanted to show their father how much they loved him. 

In the same way, if we love our Father in Heaven, service is one of the ways to express it. Love for God will make you do something for Him. Love for God is a basis for dedicated service to God. 

Beloved, make up your mind to love God and be actively involved in the things of God by way of dedicated service.

Remember this: Love for God will make you do something for God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to love God genuinely.

2. Let your love for God translate into selfless service to Him.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to love You genuinely. Help me to serve You wholeheartedly all the days of my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DIMENSIONS OF DEDICATION (PART 1B) 

QUOTE: Living in His service is living to serve Him; it is a secret of preservation. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Job 19-21

REFLECTION: What are you doing currently in the way of service in the Kingdom to show God that you love Him?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the Help to show Him your love in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM