The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 30th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 30TH APRIL 2021 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: KEEP YOUR BODY IN HEALTH WITH YOUR WORDS

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11).

When you’re born again, you have a new life. That life affects your whole spirit, soul and body. Our theme verse says if the Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, that same Spirit shall vitalize (make alive) your mortal body. This already happened, because the Spirit lives in you now.
Many aren’t experiencing this reality of the Word of God in their lives because they’re not acting on the Word. Even if you were born again fifty years ago, if you don’t understand this truth, you’ll be subject to the elements of this world; dominated by headaches, fever, diabetes and all manner of sickness and disease.

Don’t go through what spiritual slaves go through; come to a place in your life where you say, “Enough is enough; I refuse to be sick.” Learn to exercise authority over your body. If you can’t exercise authority over your body, how are you going to exercise it over cities and nations? Your body is the first place to practise authority.

If you feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, say, “No! A thousand times no! I’ve got the Spirit of God in me! I’ve got the life of God in me! I’ve got the strength of God in me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! I’m healthy and sound! My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and no sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive therein! Hallelujah!”

Use your mouth. Speak words of healing and health over your body. As you speak, don’t let Satan deceive you that nothing is happening. Everything you say will happen! You can mend your heart; you can mend your lungs; you can mend your kidneys! Talk to your skin, your bones, your blood, and keep them in health. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; I refuse to allow anything dominate me. I keep my body in subjection to the Word of God! Anything that’s not consistent with the Word of God for my life isn’t permitted in my body! I walk in divine health continually. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:20-22 NIV
My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. 21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; 22 for they are life to those who find them and health to one's whole body.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 23:50-24:1-12 & 2 Samuel 7-8

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 6:30-44 & Numbers 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am filled with the fullness of God! The world belongs to me! I am unlimited; all things are mine in Christ. I express the life and character of the Spirit to my world. 

I don’t lack or want for anything: ideas, inspiration, wealth, prosperity, and all the goodness of God are in my spirit, and I bring them forth from the fullness in my spirit. I am guided by God’s light, in the path of greatness and excellence.

I am walking in the path of life, fulfilling God’s perfect will for my life. The light of God is in my spirit, to know, and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus. I am strengthened, fortified, and energized for victory, success, and excellence through the power of God’s Word, and the might of the Spirit.[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5bh]I am ordained unto a life of fruitfulness and productivity, flourishing in the courts of the Lord, bringing Him honour, and bearing abundant fruits unto 
Him in righteousness. I’m strong and very courageous, standing firm in faith, reaching out, and apprehending the glories that lie ahead. 

My path is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day. I am walking in righteousness and producing works and fruits of righteousness. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 30TH APRIL 2021

THEME: THE HARVEST WILL SURELY COME

MEMORISE:
Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain. James 5:7

READ:  Genesis 8:20-22
20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

The time between sowing and harvesting could be short or long depending on the type of seed and some environmental factors. Farmers know this; thus, they are never in a hurry. However, some believers today are of the opinion that they can sow in the morning and reap that same morning. They must remember that the duration of the harvest is dependent on what you want to reap. Some crops can be harvested within three to six months, and others may require more time.

There are set procedures for harvesting. The seed must first die before it sprouts, then within a specified period it grows until it bears fruit. It is only at the stage of maturity that farmers begin to harvest.

As children of God, you must learn to wait. Romans 12:12 says your attitude while waiting must be such that you are always:
"Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;"

Sadly, some 'believers' are too much in a hurry to take their harvest. They engage in anti-Christian practices and end up burning their spiritual fingers in the fire of lust and greed (1 Timothy 6:10).

The harvest can be in any form: promotion, compensation, recognition of hard work among others. When you are putting in your best in an organization, you must wait for the management to appreciate your devotion to work, and not begin to agitate for it. In fact, what you think is 'best service' may just be you being zealous or ambitious.

It may shock you if your employer says your best is not good enough for recognition. This is why you must remain humble and continue to work faithfully. I recall a farmer who hurriedly harvested his yam many years ago; he ended up depriving himself of a bumper harvest as his impatience disrupted the growth potential of the tubers. Unripe yam tubers are never as delicious as those harvested at maturity.

I pray that as you sow on good ground, your harvest will come bountifully. The Almighty will give you patience to wait for it, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to patiently wait for my day of glorification, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 14-16.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25:  THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o   Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  30 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: VISION FOR ABUNDANCE* 

?️Those who see great result see it twice; those who see miracle supply or abundance see it twice. First, they see it with the eyes of the mind and second, they see it with the eyes of the physical.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it. John 2:5.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: What you don’t see coming never comes. Your possession is connected to your perception.

In life, perception is crucial to possession. What we perceive is critical to what we can possess. 

That was what Mary’s statement to the servants at the wedding in Cana of Galilee as captured in our anchor text above demonstrated. Mary had already seen what was going to come before others saw it. 

First, she told Jesus Christ that the people had no wine. The question is: Is Jesus Christ a wine-seller? No! Mary already saw the provision of the new wine before it happened. 

Second, when the Master asked, woman what have I to do with you? (John 2:4), she turned her back at Him and faced the people and said: Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it (John 2:5). This is like telling the people, something is about to happen. 

The fact is, those who see great result see it twice; those who see miracle supply or abundance see it twice. First, they see it with the eyes of the mind and second, they see it with the eyes of the physical. 

The truth is, many of us struggle to see it for the first time; that is why it delays in coming in the second time. Mary saw it coming and it came. What you don’t see coming never comes. Your possession is connected to your perception. What is not a reality in your mind can never be a possibility in your life. You don’t think like a grasshopper and fly like an eagle. What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life. That is why you need a billionaire’s mentality to become one.

Remember this: What you don’t see coming never comes. Your possession is connected to your perception. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to see abundance in order to live in abundance.

2. Deal with every mentality that sponsors poverty and shortage.

*PRAYER* : Lord, I ask that You deal with every mentality that sponsors poverty and shortage in my life. Give me the vision and direction for supernatural supplies, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY.* 

QUOTE: Maintain a large vision for supply, because your vision determines your provision. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Job 16-18

*AMAZING FACT* : Research has shown that Elephants communicate over long distances using a sub-sonic rumble that can travel over the ground faster than sound through air. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Clarity of vision is released for you in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM