The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 28th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL.

FAITH FOR THE GOOD WARFARE

Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith (1 Timothy 1:18-19 NIV).

Our theme scripture is very enlightening: to war a good warfare requires faith and a good conscience. Also, it’s important to know who you’re up against in this warfare. Ephesians 6:12 says, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

These rulers of darkness are the ones that run the course of this world, manipulate and control the thoughts and minds of those who are rebellious to Christ and the Gospel. There’s no good whatsoever in demons. Everything about them is evil, and they have no restraint to wickedness except when we, by the power of the Holy Spirit, and in the Name of Jesus, restrain them.

Ephesians 6 tells us with what to put up our onslaught and wage our defense against these evil forces of darkness. Verse 13 says, “Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand….”

Then in the 16th verse, after identifying the defence paraphernalia, he says, “Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked… and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” 

(Ephesians 6:16-17). Here’s why the message of faith is so important; because it says, “Above all, taking the shield of faith!” This doesn’t mean you’re to look for a shield called faith; rather it means as you operate your faith in God’s Word, it’s a shield with which you shall, without doubt, be able to quench, neutralize, defuse and put out all the fiery darts of the wicked.

It doesn’t matter what missile the enemy throws at you; your faith quells and neutralizes them. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Romans 10:17). The more of God’s Word you hear, the more your faith increases. And the more you put the Word of God to work, the more your faith is strengthened. Keep hearing God’s Word and putting it to work; your faith will be strong and effective. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the faith I have in your Word; my faith is alive, and with it, I quench, neutralize, defuse, put out and extinguish all the fiery darts of the enemy, foiling and rendering his devices, manipulations, tricks, lies, schemes and stratagems ineffective, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 6:13-17 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:66-23:1-25 & 2 Samuel 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 6:1-13 & Numbers 1

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my life is the expression of Your glory, grace, perfection, beauty, and righteousness. The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, and through, me in ever-increasing splendour!

I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I behold Your glory in the Word.
I’ve got faith in my spirit. At all times and in all seasons, irrespective of the circumstances or contrary situations, I win, for whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world, and my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Hallelujah!

I am what God says I am. Christ in me is my victory and glory in this life! I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones, ruling, reigning and prevailing with Christ over the world and circumstances.[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5aV]I thank You for setting up Your headquarters in me and making me Your centre of operation. You’ve made me a success for life because I love You 
and keep Your Word; I acknowledge Your mighty power that is at work in me mightily, and I thank You for Your glory in my life. 

I declare that Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am immovable, unstoppable, and unconquerable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL 2021

THEME: THE AGONY OF DEFEATED CHAMPIONS

MEMORISE:
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. John 5:14

READ:  Joshua 7:1-5

1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel.

2 And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is beside Bethaven, on the east of Bethel, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai.

3 And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; and make not all the people to labour thither; for they are but few.

4 So there went up thither of the people about three thousand men: and they fled before the men of Ai.

5 And the men of Ai smote of them about thirty and six men: for they chased them from before the gate even unto Shebarim, and smote them in the going down: wherefore the hearts of the people melted, and became as water.

It is painful enough to be defeated in one round of contest, but even more so if one becomes an ex-champion, surrendering a crown totally. This is because as soon as a fellow emerges as a champion, people's expectations of him or her would have increased. The attention of so many people- enemies inclusive, would be on the person. Thus, a champion has more enemies than ordinary contender. I pray that you will not be an ex-champion in the mighty name of Jesus.

The story in today's Scripture reading is a sad one.  The people of God had just recorded a victory over the great city of Jericho and were going to occupy a small village called Ai. To their surprise, they were utterly defeated. Their leader Joshua was downcast but he understood the reason for the defeat after he enquired from God. There is a lesson from this event: it is that there is always a reason for every setback a child of God suffers. Therefore, it is very important for children of God to carry out periodic self-examinations. James 1:13-15 says:
 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."

God warned the Israelites not to take anything from Jericho after its destruction. Achan however defied the instruction; he stole part of the accursed materials. This singular act of disobedience turned the entire nation to ex-war champions, and they remained so until the accused things, the thief and his household were removed from the congregation of the people of God.

Beloved, you must abstain from ungodliness because it is deadly. Romans 6:23 says "the wages of sin is death·” Once you are forgiven, you have to forsake sin and then restitute your ways. Jesus Christ told the man He graciously healed in John 5:14 to go and sin no more, so that something even more terrible would not befall him. As you go out today, examine yourself and see if you are standing right with God (2Corinthians13:5). May the Lord grant you victory always.

PRAYER POINT:
Holy Spirit, please help me to be vigilant in maintaining my victory in Christ. Help me Lord, so I do not fall into any temptation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 9-10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  IN CHRIST ALONE.

1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

2. In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

3. There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  28 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: KEYS TO FINDING QUALITY RELATIONSHIP* 

?️Many people think that real friends are scarce but you can be a real friend to someone.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Many people think that real friends are scarce but you can be a real friend to someone.

Relationship wisdom, as we have explored so far in our previous studies, is critical to successful living. How you live is a product of how you relate. Quality relationship leads to quality living.

*Today we shall be looking at two keys to finding quality relationship:* 

*i. Rely on Divine guidance* . 

Rely on Divine guidance for the right relationship. (Proverbs 3:5-6). Let God lead you to the right people. Let God disconnect you from wrong associations.

*ii. Be a friend indeed* 

Proverbs 18:24 says, A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Be a friend indeed. 

Many people think that real friends are scarce but you can be a real friend to someone. Let someone find in you positive character and good qualities. Sow the seed of kindness to someone. Be there for someone when you are needed.

People are hungry for acceptance; this world is virtually suffocating because of the bankruptcy of love. Many people are saying, “Who values me? Who knows that I exist? Who thinks I matter? Who cares about me?”  

There are people who have not received a phone call from anyone in days, weeks, months or even more. No one calls to tell them, “How are you? How are you doing? Is everything okay with you?”

Beloved, determine to be the person that will make that difference in people’s lives. If you think no one has called you or cared for you, start calling and caring for people.

*Remember this* ?: Many people think that real friends are scarce but you can be a real friend to someone.

*ASSIGNMENTS* : 

*1. Ask God to lead you to quality relationship* .

*2. Make up your mind to be a true and caring friend* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You guide me into proper and quality relationship. Help me to be a true and caring friend, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Watch your Association. People die before their time because of who they call friend. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 10-12* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: If you’ve ever been up close to an elephant, you may have noticed their incredible eyelashes, which can grow up to five inches in length. Studies have shown that the ideal length for eyelashes is approximately one-third of total the length of the eye, which helps to prevent the eyes from drying out.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every trace of rejection disappears from your life as you determine to give acceptance to someone. in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM