The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 27th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 27TH APRIL.

WORKING THE WORD

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

There’re three vital things you must do to effectively work the Word and enjoy God’s provisions for you always. First, your heart must line up with the Word. The Bible says, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness…” (Romans 10:10). That means you’re made right with God when you come into agreement with His Word in your heart.

The second thing is, your mind must line up with your heart on the Word. This implies that the Word must have meaning in your understanding. Without that meaning, you can’t communicate what’s in your heart through language.

Then, third, you must speak the Word—“rhema” (Greek); a word directed to a specific person, at a specific time, for a specific purpose. It’s the active Word given for a particular situation. That was what Ezekiel uttered in the valley of dry bones; he said, “I prophesied as He (the Lord) commanded me” (Ezekiel 37:10).

If your speech or utterance isn’t in line or agreement with what God has said, you’ll get the wrong result. The opening text says, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:10). The word translated “confession is made” is the Greek word “homologeo,” which means to speak in consent, or in agreement with another.

The inspiration of the Spirit provides us with God’s Word (rhema). Our meditation on this word or declaration of it produces tremendous results, bringing the Word into manifestation.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your specific and active word to me today that addresses my peculiar situation. As I speak forth “rhema,” and declare words of power concerning my health, finances, business, and ministry, circumstances align with your perfect will and destiny for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Kings 22:14; Luke 4:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 22:39-65 & 1 Samuel 29-31

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 5:35-43 & Leviticus 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the object of God’s supernatural grace and unfailing love. Daily, I experience and walk in the full manifestation of His unprecedented favour, and manifold blessings in my family, health, job, ministry, and finances. 

God has given me riches and wealth, and the wisdom to multiply them! I am the seed of Abraham; therefore, the world is mine! I lay up gold as dust; my prosperity is endless. I walk in abundance, having more than enough for myself and for others. Hallelujah!

I am in Christ, and Christ is in me; what a union; and what a place to be! He has graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself! In Him, I live, and move, and have my being. What a blessing to be, not just a God-carrying vessel, but also the conveyor and dispenser of His divine presence. Hallelujah! 

I am anointed of God to bless. I speak blessings to my day; I experience favours, kindness, prosperity, and productivity today. The good Word of the Lord is fulfilled in me today, and every step I take is a step of blessing. I am blessed, and everywhere my name is called, it’s for increase and promotion. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   TUESDAY 27TH APRIL 2021.

THEME: ENEMIES OF DIVINE BLESSINGS.

HYMN 24:  TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.

MEMORISE:
The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.  1 Samuel 2:7

BIBLE READING:  Hosea 4:17, 5:9
 17Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

Hosea 5:9
9 Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.

Ephraim was once God's preference and a symbol of divine blessing. Genesis 48:20 says Jacob blessed Ephraim thus:
 *"....In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.”*

David also went on to describe Ephraim as *"the strength of mine head"* (Psalm 108:8). Indeed, Ephraim was a beneficiary of divine blessings.  How then did he now become an object of ridicule later on? The answer is in Hosea 4:17: Ephraim joined himself to idols.

Idolatry is the act of preferring any other thing to the Almighty God- anything, whether it is your culture, race, idea or achievement. Idolatry could also be an insatiable craving for material things of this world (1 John 2:15-17). When you begin to have an excessive desire for children, cars, degrees or anything else to the point that they become ' untouchables' to the One who gave you power to acquire them in the first place, then you are guilty of idolatry. This was the exact undoing of King Nebuchadnezzar as we see in Daniel 3:3.

Years ago, a certain young man in my village would carry his bicycle on his head when he got to a muddy road, just to avoid the wheels becoming messy from the mud! He made an idol of the bicycle.

Idolatry is one of the arch-enemies of divine blessings. In Exodus 20:3, God warned the children of Israel against idolatry saying, "Thou shall have no other gods before me". However, when they became comfortable in the promised land, they joined themselves with the heathens to worship other gods. For this reason, they suffered servitude under neighboring kingdoms (Ezekiel 23:5-12). A nation that hitherto had been enjoying divine blessings became slaves all over again because of idolatry. This was what Ephraim did and his divine blessings became a curse as we see in Hosea 5:9.

The word of the Lord has come to you today: beware of idolatry! Put God first in all you think, say or do and you will not be a victim. Your blessings shall not be reversed in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me pull down every strange altar I have consciously or unconsciously erected to compete with You in my life, Home, business or ministry, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 7-8.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM