The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 4th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 4TH APRIL.

THE PROOF OF HIS LOVE

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).

When we say, “God loves you,” many think it’s just a generic communication about God’s love for everyone. Yes, He does love everyone, but He thinks of, and relates to you like you’re the only one on the face of the earth. Each one of us is uniquely valuable to God; as valuable to Him as Jesus is. 

This is so huge a truth that it takes understanding the Word of God and the thinking of the Spirit to accept it.

God proved His love for you with the price He paid: the life of Jesus. The Bible says, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). If you were the only one on earth that needed salvation, Jesus would have still come to die for you. He didn’t come because we were many.

Luke 15:7 says, “I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.” If that’s the truth as it is, I want you to think what it means to the Father for anyone to go to hell. 2 Peter 3:9 tells us, “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

He wants everyone to know, embrace, and walk in the truth of His love. He’s entrusted us with the message of His love, to share it with the whole world. Remember, He saves you and makes you His partner in saving others—a soul winner. 

Therefore, make this Easter count for someone in your world who hasn’t yet known the Lord. The responsibility is on you to reach those in your sphere of influence with the news of Christ’s love and saving power.

Think about what the apostles of Christ did for us regarding this glorious Gospel; they gave everything and even their lives because they thought it was worth that much. They wanted to make sure that the Gospel went to others, until it got to us.

Let it be your ultimate passion, joy, love and pride to give of your finances, time and energy for the spread of the Gospel around the world. It’s such a great honour and privilege to be a part of something so sublime and so divine.

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a blessing it is to know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that I was saved, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. I go all out with the Gospel, and see others through your eyes of kindness and love, reaching out to them with the good news of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 11:30; John 3:16 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 27:26-37 & Leviticus 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God is at work in me! The power of the Holy Spirit resides and is fully operational in me. When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes are destroyed. 

I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness; therefore, I am reigning in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits.

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word. I am more than a man. I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity.

I am joined to the Lord, and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit.

I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. 

The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase, and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 4TH APRIL 2021

THEME: THE EFFICACY OF THE ANOINTING.

MEMORISE:

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing  all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.  Acts 10:38                                                                

READ:  John 9:1-7

1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

There is power in the anointing, it makes the carriers do what is ordinarily, humanly impossible. From the memory verse of today, you would see that Jesus was only able to achieve all He did because of the anointing. No wonder one of His divine title is Christ- the Anointed.  Jesus performed miracles through the anointing. For example, in John 9, He produced a brand-new eye for a young man who had been blind from birth. The good thing is that He wants us-believers, to do greater works than He (John 14:12).

That is why He promised to send the Holy Ghost- the medium of anointing, to us as we see in Acts 1:8: 

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." 

As believers, we can do all things through the anointing, provided we are willing to surrender to the Lordship of the Baptizer in the Holy Ghost. As you would see from the Bible reading for today, the anointing can destroy all forms of barriers to miracles, including the barrier of sin. When, in John 9:2, the disciples asked Jesus whether it was the man He healed or his parents who had sinned, He said neither of them did! This is surprising because according to Romans3:23, all have sinned, and this is an eternal truth. What happened with the blind man, however, was that anointing had destroyed the barrier of sin that would have denied him his miracle. This is what the anointing can do.

If we would do greater works, we must seek anointing through the work of Jesus' atonement and press on to holy living. When we fail in our consecration to the Lord and also lack anointing, we begin to find excuses as to why miracles are not happening. While it is true that sometimes the people, we are praying for may not have faith and may not be living right, we cannot deny that Jesus healed many people who lacked faith. He did this by the power of the anointing. Beloved, whether it is you who want a miracle or you want it for someone else, the key factor is anointing. Receive the anointing as you believe in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please endow me with the anointing and use me as an extension of Your hand to heal the sick and raise the dead in the name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 19-20.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:   TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  04 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE VICTORY OF THE RESURRECTION* 

?️The victory of Christianity is the resurrection of Jesus Christ. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth Go ye therefore….Matthew 28:18-19.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The Victory of the resurrection is the victory of light over darkness.

Today symbolically marks the anniversary of the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Our Master, Jesus Christ, rose in victory on the behalf of mankind. 

The victory of Christianity is the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If He was only crucified and buried but did not rise, there would have been no need for church. Paul the Apostle confirms this when he says, “If Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.” (1 Corinthians 15:14). But we thank God that Jesus Christ arose. He’s alive. Amen! 

*Now, what is the victory of the resurrection? It is:* 

*1. The victory of life over death (1 Cor. 15:55-57).* 

The victory of the Cross is the victory of life over death. It is the victory that life won over the forces of death. Death came to bury life, but it couldn’t conquer life.

*2. The victory of light over darkness* . 

The victory of the resurrection is the victory of light over darkness. The light shines in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not (John 1:5). The forces of darkness came to bury light but it was not possible. Light dissipated darkness. The victory of the resurrection is therefore, the victory of light over darkness.

*3. The victory of the truth over lie.* 

The victory of the Cross is the victory of the truth of God’s word over the lies of the devil. Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6), prevailed over the devil, the father of all lies (John 8:44). Lie came to fight the truth but the truth prevailed over lie. It is the victory of the truth over lie.

My counsel to you is, key into the victory of the resurrection and reject every form of captivity.

*Remember this* ?: The Victory of the resurrection is the victory of light over darkness.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message once again* .

*2. Make up your mind to key into the victory of resurrection and reject every form of enemy captivity and bondage.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for the victory of the resurrection. I reject every form of captivity and bondage in my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? FROM THE CROSS TO THE GRAVE TO THE RISE* .

*QUOTE* : …You either need to surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ by accepting His sacrificial death on Calvary for you or you need to re-dedicate your life to Jesus Christ. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 7-9.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The King James Version of the Bible contains 788,258 words, 31,102 verses, 1,189 chapters, and 66 books

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The victory of the resurrection be made manifest in every facet of your life in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM