The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 2nd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 2ND APRIL.

THE WORD, PRAYER AND WORSHIP

But we will continue to devote ourselves steadfastly to prayer and the ministry of the Word (Acts 6:4 AMPC).

In relating with God, the first thing you need to understand is what He has to say to you (the Word). Secondly, what He gives you the privilege to say to Him (prayer). Third is your worship, which is also in the form of sacrifices and offerings (Hebrews 13:15). These three are central in our relationship with the Lord.

Man is a spirit, and the spirit of man came from God’s Spirit, and was created by the Word of God: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). 

Being born of the Word, you must, therefore, continually feed on God’s Word to truly live. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby.” The Lord Jesus said in Luke 4:4, “…It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God."

The Father always speaks; He’s always in communication with your spirit, sharing His thoughts with you. So, it’s not just the words that you say during the times of prayer that matter, but the opportunity it provides for the Spirit of God to minister to you as you minister to Him.

We also give quality time to worship, that is, to sing unto the Lord in praise, and adoration. When we worship the Lord, it’s a mingling of spirits; a moment of divine ecstasy, where you’re enraptured in the bliss and glory of His presence.

The Lord Jesus, in John 4:23, outlines true worship as that which is done in spirit and in truth; meaning that you’re to worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word. Thus, it involves making confessions to His Name on the basis of who He is, in line with the revelation of His personality in the Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the blessedness of being cultured, nurtured and built up by the Word, and also for the opportunity of continuous fellowship with you through prayer. Even now, I worship you and praise your majesty, acknowledging your grace and glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; Ephesians 6:18; Philippians 3:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:18-36 & Joshua 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 27:1-10 & Leviticus 2

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: FRIDAY 2ND APRIL 2021 

TOPIC: THE SPIRIT, THE WORD AND THE BLOOD

MEMORISE:

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” – (1 John 5:7)

READ: Hebrews 12:22-25 (KJV)
22. But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23. To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

25. See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven;

The Spirit, the word (of God) and the blood (of Jesus) are three irresistible and potent weapons of spiritual warfare provided by God the Father for His children. John 6:63 says:
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 1:3 also talks about the immense power of the word. It says “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”

This is why the word can put any abnormality in your life under control, just as He did in Genesis 1:1-3 bringing order to a world that had been full of chaos.

From Genesis 1:1-3, you would see that the Spirit and the word complemented each other to bring order on earth. However, sin altered the plan of God for man. It took the blood of Jesus to rescue man from eternal damnation. Beloved, it is only when you have allowed the atoning blood of Jesus to deal with sin in your life that you will experience salvation (Hebrews 9:28). This is when all evil and calamity, including death, would be rendered powerless in your life.

Thus, when a child of God is filled with the Holy Spirit as well as armed with the word of God and the blood of Jesus, we can say that victory is fully decided in his or her favour. Why then have some believers resigned themselves to defeat? Some are involved in sins so shameful that, when confronted, they say “It is the devil’s work”, as though John 10:10 had been erased from their Bible. These people do not honour God’s word by keeping it, so it can’t work for them.

When a so-called child of God blatantly disregards God’s word that says “Abstain from all appearance of evil” (1 Thessalonians 5:22) and he continues to engaged in sexual immorality, the word cannot work for him, the blood of Jesus would not avail for him. I pray that the Holy Spirit, the word of God and the blood of Jesus will work for you this season in Jesus’ name. For that to happen, you must ensure that you do not grieve the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30).

ACTION POINT:

Begin to put the word of God into proper application in your daily life. Plead the blood of Jesus on all negative situations in your life and do not grieve the Holy Spirit.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Numbers 14-15

HYMN 29 - WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SIN?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

REFRAIN: 
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow!
No other fount I know,

2. For my pardon this I see
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
For my cleansing this my plea;

3. Nothing can for sin atone,
Nothing but the blood of Jesus:
Naught of good that I have done,

4. This is all my hope and peace.
Nothing but the blood of Jesus:
This is all my righteousness;
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  02 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE BEST FOR THE WORST* 

?️The death of Christ represents God’s offer of His very best to save the worst. He offered His Best to redeem the worst. The best God did for humanity was to give the best He had to die for the worst in (of) men.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?:  The best God did for humanity was to give the best He had to die for the worst in (of) men.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that Jesus Christ died for us while we were yet sinners. 

Now, I will like you to take note of two key thoughts concerning the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ:

i. The Best God did for humanity was to give the best He had to die for the worst in (of) men

God offered His Son for us in sacrificial death while we were yet of no use to Him. The death of Christ represents God’s offer of His very best to save the worst. He offered His Best to redeem the worst. The best God did for humanity was to give the best He had to die for the worst in (of) men.

ii. The Crucifixion, Death, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the most important thing in Christianity

The Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the most significant and powerful thing about Christianity. It is the most important event in the history of mankind. 

Christ’s Birth was very important but His Death and Resurrection is the most important event in the history of mankind because at that occasion, God deployed His Might, Force, Weight, and Energy as the Almighty. That is what makes Christianity what it is.

My counsel to you today is, surrender your life to Christ (if you have not yet done so) in order to get the best of God offered for mankind at Calvary.

Remember this: The best God did for humanity was to give the best He had to die for the worst in (of) men.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.

2. Make up your mind to surrender your life to Jesus Christ (if you have not yet done so).

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for sending Your Son to die for me on the Cross of Calvary. I receive Your Help to access all that Calvary holds for me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF BLEEDING* .

QUOTE: Vision was also the secret of Jesus’ life. Do you know why the grave could not hold Jesus? …He saw the resurrection before the crucifixion. He saw Himself rising before they took Him to the cross. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 1-3* 

AMAZING FACT: Golden eagles can reach maximum air speed of 320 kilometers (200 miles) per hour!

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall experience the best of God for your life in this season in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM