The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 1st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

THURSDAY 1ST APRIL 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE IN HIM

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Before the coming of the Messiah, it was prophesied that Elijah would come first (Malachi 4:5-6). The Scribes used this prophecy as evidence against the messiahship of Jesus. But the disciples, having seen Elijah with their own eyes talking with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration (Read Matthew 17:1-3), asked Jesus, “...Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?”*_ (Matthew 17:10).

To their surprise, Jesus confirmed the Scribes insistence that Elijah must come first before the Messiah. He said, “...Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them” (Matthew 17:11-12). 

The Bible says, “Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist (Matthew 17:13). Elijah already came, but they didn’t know it, because they were looking in the flesh!

There’re many Christians who are like that today. All they’re dreaming, praying, struggling to be and have in God, they already are, and already have, but they don’t know it. This is why you must know the Word. Through the knowledge of the Word, you’re enlightened as to your identity and heritage in Christ.

Nothing could be greater or better than Christ in you, and you in Christ. You’ve got to come to the full realization that as He is, so are you (1 John 4:17). You’re His righteousness, the expression of all the perfect things that are consistent with His nature—His goodness, His kindness, His love, His humility, and excellence!

This is why our theme verse admonishes that you renew your mind, because it’s only through the Scriptures, by the Spirit, that you discover what God has already made you and granted you in Christ.

CONFESSION

Everything I require for life and godliness has been granted me by God. I refuse to look in the flesh. I don’t struggle, and I don’t fret. Every provision of the Gospel is both legally and vitally my possession NOW! I walk in my inheritance, in the full blessings of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:21-22
Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:1-17 & Joshua 10-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:69-75 & Leviticus 1

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word which is profitable to me for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, causing me to grow spiritually and my faith to be stirred unto good works.

I am rooted and established in the Word, displaying the virtues and perfections of the Spirit. I am dead to the world and the world is dead to me. Therefore, I set my affection on the Lord and His eternal Kingdom, loving Him with all my heart.

The things of the Spirit are of greater importance to me than anything in this world. I live every day with my affection on the Gospel, preaching and spreading it around the world in the power of the Holy Spirit. 

I refuse to be intimidated in this life, for I am strong in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Fear has lost its power over me, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. 

The Word of God has taken full possession and expression in, and through my spirit, my soul and my body.

My heart is flooded with knowledge and spiritual understanding. I know who I am; an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. 

I know what belongs to me in Christ. I live above lack, sickness, disease, defeat and all the rudiments of this world. My life is upward and forward only, from glory to glory, from faith to faith, and from grace to grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY, 1 APRIL 2021

THEME: THE MEAL THAT REMINDS!

MEMORISE:
“And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat; this is my body, which is broken for you; this do in remembrance of me.” – (1 Corinthians 11:24)

READ: 1 Corinthians 11:23-29 (KJV)

23. For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread;

24. And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat; this is my body, which is broken for you; this do in remembrance of me.

25. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood; this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

27. Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28. But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

One significant reason the Holy Communion (The Lord’s Supper) was inaugurated by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is revealed in our memory verse of today. When Jesus Christ says we should observe the Holy Communion often in remembrance of Him, it is because He knows what it took to die for His friends; He would not want that feat to be forgotten. There is the tendency to forget the passion of our Lord Jesus Christ which led to His death and resurrection.

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. – (Hebrews 6:6)

The reason for backsliding may not be unconnected with a believer’s loss of memory concerning the agony of death which the Saviour suffered for our salvation. The Bible says:
If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. - (1 Timothy 4:6)

The story is told of a wretched hunter who by the stroke of grace became a king, though with a warning that he should not step out of his boundaries by entering into a room forbidden to kings. Many years into his reign, he felt that he was being unnecessarily restrained and decided to enter the room only to return to the old wretched position he had been in as a hunter. This is what happens when believers forget where they are coming from.

The Holy Communion should be taken as frequently as possible to enable us remember the death of our Lord Jesus Christ and the reason for it. The Bible says we should not be forgetful hearers but doers of the work (James 1:25). We announce the death and resurrection of our Lord without having to preach it when we gather to commemorate it through the Holy Communion. Everyone is compelled to examine himself or herself so that he or she does not eat to damnation, according to our text of today, Paul the apostle wrote further that we should remember that Jesus Christ was raised from the dead after His passion and death; that if we also endure as He did, we shall reign with him (2 Timothy 2:8-12). May the suffering, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ avail for us through eternity in Jesus’ name.

REFLECTION:
Examine yourself to know whether or not you are still in the faith.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Thessalonians 1-3

AUTHOR: Pastor E A ADEBOYE

HYMNAL:
HYMN 7 - HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

REFRAIN: 
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood goof the Lamb? 

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3: When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4:Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  01 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE BENEFITS OF DEPLOYING YOUR POTENTIALS* 

?️When you deploy your potentials, you connect opportunities in life.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men. Proverbs 18:16

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When you deploy your potentials, you connect opportunities in life.

You are welcome to the month of April in this beautiful year, 2021. As the second quarter of the year begins today, you shall experience unusual supernatural release, recovery and replication in Jesus’ Name.

Everyone is wired with a unique set of gifts and potentials. But what is important is not just the possession of potentials but their deployment. God expects us to deploy our potentials in order to fulfil our destiny.

Now, what are the benefits of releasing your potentials? We shall be looking at three (3) of them today.

1. Potential is vehicle for destiny. 

When you travel in the vehicle of your potential, you arrive at the place of your destiny. 

The gift of a man brings him before kings and influential people (Proverbs 18:17). You travel inside your gift to your destiny. Your potential is the vehicle for destiny. 

2. Potential is cure for the limitations of life and destiny.

The release of potential is the removal of the limitations and restrictions of life and destiny.  

Proverbs 18:16 says, A man's gift maketh room for him… 

This means, the limits around a person’s life are removed when his potentials are deployed. The deployment of potentials brings enlargement to life and destiny.

3. Potential is trigger for opportunity and destiny fulfilment  

When you deploy your potentials, you connect opportunities in life. Joseph connected the opportunity to enter the palace because he interpreted someone’s dream (Gen. 401-15). David located the opportunity and connected the palace when he deployed his potential (1 Samuel 16:16-23). Your potentials open doors of opportunity and possibility for destiny fulfilment. 

Remember this: When you deploy your potentials, you connect opportunities in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Search yourself to understand the potentials in you.

2. Deploy your potentials maximally to fulfil destiny.

PRAYER:  Lord, I receive the grace to deploy my potential in order to fulfil destiny. Help me to know what I am wired to do, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:  THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 4).

QUOTE: The Presence of the Consuming Fire is the most fertile atmosphere for human potential. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 27-29.

AMAZING FACT: Male and female eagles build the nest together. Both eagles will bring sticks to add to the nest structure and arrange them within the nest. The nest building activity is part of their pair bonding.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not miss it in life  and destiny in Jesus' name

*HAPPY NEW MONTH ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM