The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 31st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 31ST MARCH 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE NEW AND LIVING WAY

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh (Hebrews 10:19-20).

How awesome this is! Jesus opened for us a new and living way to the Father; He took off the veil to the Father’s presence and ushered us in. Blessed be God! Remember His words in John 14:6: “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Recall that in Genesis, Adam had sinned against God and was driven away from the presence of God, together with his wife, Eve. They’d been in fellowship with God in the Garden of Eden, but the Bible says God sent an angel with a flaming sword to stay at the gate of the Garden to disallow them from re-entering the garden.

Suddenly, the rich fellowship man once had with God was over. That was the beginning of religion. Man began to do everything he could to get that divine presence again. All the religions of the world today are seeking the same thing: the divine presence. 

Man had no way to get back into that presence, until Jesus came. He made a startling statement which we read earlier. He said, “...I am the WAY…no one comes to the Father, but by me!”*_ (John 14:6).

This was what Adam needed. This was what the Patriarchs of the Old Testament all needed—the way to the Father’s presence. Jesus is that way. When He died on the Cross, the Bible says the thick veil that separated the temple from the Most Holy Place was torn in two, from top to bottom (Matthew 27:51), making the presence of God accessible.

Today, there’s no veil, no separation anymore between you and the Father. You live in His presence, and the Bible says, “In His presence is fullness of joy and pleasures evermore” (Psalm 16:11).

If you haven’t found your way into His presence, if you’re not yet born again, there’s no need to wallow in sin, defeat and ignorance anymore. There’s no need searching for the way; Jesus is the Way. All you have to do is confess His lordship over your life, and your spirit will be recreated to begin an exciting life in God’s presence for eternity. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I was born into God’s presence to live eternally in joy, glory and pleasures evermore. My life is upward and forward, because in His presence is the path of life; His light illuminates and all I see is blessings and the glorious benefits of my inseparable oneness with Christ. Glory to His Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:18-19
For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Romans 5:1-2
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:57-68 & Exodus 40

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am inseparably one with Christ, for in Him I live, move and have my being! I am the embodiment and expression of His glory and divinity. 

My inseparable oneness with Him makes me supernatural, impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity. No matter what comes my way, I am bold and fearless! 

I am not ordinary; I was born for such a time as this! I am a custodian of divine truth, and I’ve received the Spirit without measure. I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment. 

Fear has no place in me, for the Father has not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power, and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. 

I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of the Lord is at work in me, causing me to have divine courage and confidence. I am a king-priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah!

My words are anointed; they are spirit and they are life. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. 

Therefore, I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, and I affirm today that my life, health, family, and finances are consistent with God’s Word for my life. Hallelujah. 

I am favored all-round; for the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. I have the upper hand because God’s favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 31ST MARCH 2021

THEME: DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES II

MEMORISE:

Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me forever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that   honor me I will honor, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed 1 Samuel 2:30

READ:  1 Samuel 2:27-36

27 And there came a man of God unto Eli, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Did I plainly appear unto the house of thy father, when they were in Egypt in Pharaoh's house?

28 And did I choose him out of all the tribes of Israel to be my priest, to offer upon mine altar, to burn incense, to wear an ephod before me? and did I give unto the house of thy father all the offerings made by fire of the children of Israel?

29 Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?

30 Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

31 Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father's house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house.

32 And thou shalt see an enemy in my habitation, in all the wealth which God shall give Israel: and there shall not be an old man in thine house for ever.

33 And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.

34 And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons, on Hophni and Phinehas; in one day they shall die both of them.

35 And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

36 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left in thine house shall come and crouch to him for a piece of silver and a morsel of bread, and shall say, Put me, I pray thee, into one of the priests' offices, that I may eat a piece of bread.

One reason the Lord may be telling you of a future event is so that you can do what is required for it to come to pass. For such prophecies, no matter how accurate they are, if you don't play your part; they would not come to pass.

I heard a story about two friends who went to enquire about their future from the village chief priest. The priest told one that he would become a king, while he told the other that he was destined to become a servant to his friend - the future king. The former went home rejoicing and decided that all he had to do was wait to be crowned king. The latter however, determined that he was not going to end up a servant. He went deep into the forest - where he had access to hectares of land and decided to start a farm. This man worked hard; clearing, planting, praying and God rewarded him with a bountiful harvest.

Years later, the village experienced a famine, and the villagers came to him as the news of his bountiful harvest had spread all through the land. They said to the young man "Please give us food and we will make you our king". He agreed and they made him the king. Later on, the other young man who the oracle had said would become king also came begging for food. He cried to him "Please king, give me some food and I will be your servant".

The prophecy came: one did something about it while the other did nothing. Eventually, it was the one who acted wisely that was favored.

Beloved, it does not matter how great your destiny is, it does not matter how many great prophecies you have received concerning your future, if you are not ready to work, those prophecies will not come to pass. In fact, the greater the prophecy, the greater the work that must be done. God did not show you that great future just so that you can relax. He showed you so that you can do what is required; don't despise that.

Now, you may have been working hard towards that great destiny God has shown you, but it seems as though it would never become a reality. Don't worry, as long as you are sure that you are on the right path, everything will soon fall into place, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father give me the grace to do all that is required for Your prophecies concerning me to come to pass in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Thessalonians 1-5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! – who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied –
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine –
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life’s first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand:
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  31 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: FAITH AND THE FORCE OF SOUND* 

?️What you hear can either make or break your faith. What you hear can either build or ruin your faith. The right sound fuels your faith. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: What you hear can either make or break your faith.

It has been confirmed that the force of sound is critical to faith. 

The force of sound refers to the power of what you hear. What you hear can either make or break your faith. What you hear can either build or ruin your faith. The right sound fuels your faith. 

You know, it was the wrong sound that ruined the children of Israel, and the reason why many of them could not enter the Promised Land. As a result, they all perished in the wilderness. 

When Moses sent out the spies to go and spy the land, in Numbers 13:31-14:1, the spies brought forth a bad report. They brought an evil report unto the children of Israel concerning the land which they had gone to search, saying: The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; 

God forbid! Can you see what these people were telling their neighbours? The land ate up the inhabitants, yet they (the spies) went there and came back alive and the land did not eat them? They also reported that all the people in that land were men of great stature.

You know, unbelief and exaggeration go hand in hand. All the people, and not some of the people, were men of great stature. It is not possible. That was an exaggeration that killed the faith of the children of Israel.

Beloved, do not pay attention to the wrong sound; only believe in the Word of God.

*Remember this* ?: What you hear can either make or break your faith.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to give your ears to positive sound only* .

*2. Listen to faith-building messages on a consistent basis in order to build your faith* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask for the grace to listen to positive sounds only. I receive the grace to believe Your Word and live by Your Word always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : When your faith is weak, your destiny is not secured. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 24-26* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: More people go to church in China on Sundays than the whole of Europe. There are more Christians in China than the population of Britain.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord grant you deliverance from the wrong sound in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM