The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 30th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 30TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: THE SANCTIFIER IN YOU

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

Besides being your wisdom, righteousness, and redemption (riddance), Christ is also your sanctification. The word sanctification used in our opening verse refers to the act or process of making holy or setting apart unto God for His eternal purpose. It’s translated from the Greek word “hagiasmos” which means, “a purifier.” So, the sanctifier has come to live in you.

Christ isn’t in you, trying to sanctify you; He has sanctified you, and continues to sanctify everything you do. He’s your separator; He has separated you from the rest of the world, from sin and evil, unto the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah! Just as you’re required to activate wisdom by speaking wisdom, you’re also required to speak sanctification—words that cleanse and purify.

Recall what Paul said in 1 Timothy 4:4-5: “For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: FOR IT IS SANCTIFIED BY THE WORD OF GOD AND PRAYER.” You can purify or sanctify anything that belongs to you with the Word of God and prayer.

The Lord Jesus said in John 15:3, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.” Jesus has gone to heaven, but He lives in, and through you today. You’re the one bearing those wonderful sanctifying words today. Keep speaking words of blessings, to cleanse and sanctify your environment. As you speak, people are purified; they’re transformed from glory to another.

Hebrews 2:11 says, “For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren.” Christ the sanctifier is in you; He’s one with your spirit now (1 Corinthians 6:17). And through you, He’s carrying out His ministry of sanctifying all things to Himself.

CONFESSION

I rejoice evermore in Christ, my sanctifier, my righteousness, the One who washed me and presented me holy and unblameable before the Father in love. My life is for the glory of God. I’m the testimony of the Father’s love, the proof of His equity. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: 

Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:,Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 26:47-56 & Exodus 39

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an embodiment of God’s blessings! I am an heir of the Monarch of the universe and I was born into wealth and riches! I am filled with the fullness of the Father, and I am a success forever! 

I celebrate my riches with great joy because I am a vessel separated unto God to showcase the beauty of His splendour. As the Father is, so am I in this world. The life and nature of God are at work on the inside of me; for I am an offspring of the Word. When I call things forth, they come into being. 

My words are not ordinary; they are filled with divine energy, producing that which I send them to accomplish. Hallelujah! The wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that the Father has given unto me.

I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Hallelujah! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me.

The blessing of the Lord is on me; from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I am inundated with divine blessings. This blessing causes me to prosper in all that I do. 

I am like a tree planted by the river of waters. I do not know when heat comes because I am mightily blessed of the Lord. Everywhere I turn, and in everything I do, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Yes! I have a goodly heritage. Goodness and mercy are my constant companions. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 30TH MARCH 2021

THEME: DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES I

MEMORISE:

Despise not prophesyings.                                                                                        1 Thessalonians 5:20

READ:  Amos 3:6-8    

6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

When a prophesy comes - I mean a genuine prophecy, it is because the person prophesying has received some insight into the future. God may give a person a prophesy directly or through someone else; whichever the case, He always has a reason for revealing the future. However, If the person despise the prophesy, he or she may never see its fulfilment.

God sends us prophecies for different reasons. Sometimes, it is merely for our information; however, there are times when we are required to act on it.

Sometime ago, there were two major candidates running for the office of the President in Nigeria and both were Muslims. During a meeting of the Nigerian Pentecostal Preachers, the matter was raised as to who we should encourage Christians in Nigeria to vote for. When asked for my opinion, I said "God has already told me the result of the election. God said the fellow who will win the election will be the loser and the one who will lose the election will be the winner." So, I didn't bother my members as to who to vote for and when things eventually began to play out in the country, I was relaxed because I already had the information ahead of time.

However, for some other prophecies, God requires that you act on them. Sometimes He reveals the plans of the devil and you need to pray to cancel them. There was a woman who relayed a dream in which her husband (who had just travelled) was brought back in a coffin. I asked if her husband was born again, and she said 'yes' so I prayed with her that the husband would not die. A few days later, I saw an obituary in the newspaper and the man who had died had the same surname as this sister. On enquiry, I discovered that it was another member of her husband's family who had died; the fellow wasn't born again. Death had planned to take her husband, God however exposed the plan in her dream, we prayed, and the husband lived. 

Imagine if she had despised the warning from God. ls there anything God has told or shown you recently that you need to pray against? You had better pray today so as destroy the plans of the enemy.

If you are a child of God and you do not hear from Him, ask Him to start speaking to you from today (1 Corinthians 12:31). However, if you are not yet His child, give your life to Him now so He can begin to speak to you also.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to always hear from You and to know what You would have me do In Jesus' name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 12-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR.

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.
o   Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.
I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  30 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: RELEASING POTENTIAL AND REALISING DESTINY* 

?️The release of potentials is behind the realization of destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Matthew 25:15

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The release of potentials is behind the realization of destiny.

Potential is raw material for destiny. The release of potentials is behind the realization of destiny. People of heavy destiny are people of heavy potential.  

*Now, I will like you to take note of people in scriptures who released their potentials and realized their destinies.* 

*i. Joseph* 

In Genesis 40:6-8, Joseph interpreted the dreams of the butler and the baker. 

In Genesis 41:15-16, he stood before Pharaoh, the king of Egypt to interpret his dream. He had a gift of dreaming and interpreting dreams. He employed that gift and it took him to his destiny. 

*ii. David* 

David was a talented musician and instrumentalist. In 1 Samuel 16:17-18, he employed and deployed his gift to the point that the whole nation knew of him, and in verse 21, that gift took him to the palace. 

*iii. Daniel* 

In Daniel 2:17-19, Daniel deployed his gift of interpreting dreams. That gift took him to the palace in Babylon. (Dan. 2:46-48)

*iv. Solomon* 

1 Kings 10:23-25 shows that Solomon was gifted in wisdom. He spoke words of wisdom until the whole world came to him to hear the wisdom God put in his mouth. And as the people came to hear him, they also came with their resources. They did not come empty-handed. 

Beloved, you must deploy your potential if you must realize your destiny.

*Remember this* ?: The release of potentials is behind the realization of destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Ask God to show your unique potentials and talents* .

*2. Maximally deploy your potentials* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for revealing to me my unique potentials and talents. Help me to deploy my potentials and fulfil my destiny Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : Divine visitation unlock human potentials. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 21-23* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: An elephant uses its trunk to lift food and suck up water, then pour it into its mouth.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord unveil and unlock your potentials in this season in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM