The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 28th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 28TH MARCH.

SERVE THE LORD HEARTILY

And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines (1 Samuel 7:3).

We’re in the final moments of the last days, and it’s important that you’re focused on the Lord, serving Him heartily. The Bible says, “You may as well know this too…that in the last days it is going to be very difficult to be a Christian” (2 Timothy 3:1 TLB).

Notice it doesn’t say, “It shall be impossible to be a Christian,” but “difficult.” So, it’s telling you to serve the Lord, regardless and independent of circumstances or persecution.

This isn’t the time to hide your Christian identity. Nothing whatsoever should be viable enough to take your attention away from the Lord and His Kingdom. Some are only fervent in serving the Lord when everything seems rosy, when their business is thriving and their finances are booming. But the true test comes when trouble strikes, and they get discouraged, and suddenly lose their fervour.

Some others only serve the Lord during times of challenges. But as soon as they have a miracle and are out of the dilemma, their commitment to the Lord immediately wanes. Something is wrong. Don’t let that happen to you. Be on fire for the Lord all the time. Be instant in season, and out of season.

Let nothing compete with, or inhibit your love for and commitment to Christ. The Bible says, “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord…” (1 Corinthians 15:58). When everything is going smoothly, be steadfast. And when it’s a period of adversity, serve the Lord heartily still. The Bible says, “If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small” (Proverbs 24:10). Colossians 3:23 tells us, “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord….” Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I’m always active in my service to you, in truth, with all my heart. I refuse to be slothful in the dealings of the Spirit; I’m fervent, serving you wholeheartedly, rejoicing in hope, and patient in times of trouble. I remain steadfast and unmovable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 12:11-12 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 15:58 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:26-35 & Exodus 37

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me such a beautiful, extraordinary, exciting, fulfilling, exceptional and excellent life; a glorious life that radiates joy, excellence, and peace.

I thank You for renewing my mind through your Word and enlightening my spirit to see and walk in my glorious future.

I refuse to be held back by yesterday’s experiences, for my path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter, for Your glory. Irrespective of contrary circumstances, I stir up joy from within; Your glory, grace, and righteousness are seen and manifested in me.

Eternal life is my present-hour possession in Christ. I have that unfading, incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable life, resident in my spirit. I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity; therefore, 

I have dominion over death, sickness, disease, infirmity, failure, lack, and all the rudiments of this world. thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit who has come to take His abode in the quarters of my heart, permanently.

In all that I do, I acknowledge Him as my Helper, Comforter, Counsellor, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. I am totally dependent on His power, taking advantage of His divine ability, strength, and wisdom at work in me, to fulfil my purpose, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 28TH MARCH 2021

THEME: REJOICE EVERMORE.

MEMORISE:

Rejoice evermore. 1 Thessalonians 5:16

READ:  Nehemiah 8:9-10

9 And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the Lord your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law.

10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Discouragement is one major weapon the devil uses to ruin people's destinies. A fellow that is discouraged cannot have the strength to move on. Our memory verse for today says you should rejoice forever because when you let sadness into your life, it will hinder the achievement of your goals in life. The joy of the Lord is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10) and you will need it in order to fulfil destiny.

Elijah was a great man with a great destiny to fulfil. He was going very strong until the day discouragement set in. He became so discouraged that he asked God to take his life (1 Kings19 :4). After he made that request, God sent an angel to feed him. Then the Bible says:

“And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat, because the journey is too great for thee.” 1 Kings1 9:7

The journey had become too tough for Elijah because he had become discouraged. He had lost his joy. May you never lose your joy in Jesus' name.

In our Bible reading for today, we see Nehemiah encouraging the people after he saw them weeping because he knew that without the strength that comes from the joy of the Lord, they would not be able to build the wall.

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

You may have many worries and problems that make it difficult for you to rejoice, but the Bible says that a broken spirit will dry your bones. Being worried cannot add a cubit to your stature (Matthew 6:27), neither can it solve any problem; it can only dry your bones.

A fellow who is always gloomy is merely giving negative energy to his or her body system and will often fall sick, but a person who rejoices always will live a long and healthy life.

Choose the joy of the Lord today and receive strength for the Journey ahead.

ACTION POINT:

Cast all your cares on Jesus today and rejoice, singing and dancing as you go through the day.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 7-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3:  BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

o   Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

Refrain:

What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.
 Refrain:

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
Refrain:
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* 

28th March, 2021.

Daily Devotional By Dr. Pst. Paul Enenche.

*TOPIC: MOTION THROUGH VISION.*

SCRIPTURE?: "And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it". Habakkuk 2:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: The absence of vision is the absence of motion. The absence of vision is the abundance of stagnation.

Vision has been confirmed to be critical to life and destiny. A destiny not seen is a destiny not released; a destiny not seen is also a destiny not realized.

Our anchor Scripture portrays the relationship between vision and motion – “Write the vision…that he may run that readeth it.” This means the reading of vision is a trigger for motion. Vision provokes motion. Life gains motion with vision. This is why the absence of vision is the absence of motion. The absence of vision is the abundance of stagnation.

To allow your life to be empty of vision is to allow your future to be empty of substance because an empty mind equals an empty future. Let your future remain on your mind. If you don’t know what you are looking for, you will not know when you find it.

You need to ask yourself, “The future I am trusting God for, how does it look like?” Picture it. Picture yourself with your wife or husband and children driving in a comfortable car to church. See yourself flying to your village in a helicopter, distributing welfare materials to the less privileged, awarding scholarship to orphans, and organizing village crusades.

The fact is, it is what you have defined that you can find. What cannot be defined cannot be found. What you cannot define, you cannot discover. What you cannot define, God cannot deliver. It must be clear to you before it can happen to you.

It has been confirmed that the centre of the brain that deals with imagination also deals with reality. So, if it is a fact in your mind, the brain considers it to have happened already.

Beloved, that vision of yours shall happen in your life in Jesus’ Name.

Remember This?: "The absence of vision is the absence of motion. The absence of vision is the abundance of stagnation".

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1. Study Habakkuk chapter 2:1-3 and other Scriptures on vision.*

*2. Put in your mind what you want in your life.*

PRAYER??: I ask that You help me to gain speed in life by the power of vision. Deal with every form of stagnation in my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3)."

QUOTE: "Your vision determines your future." Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (VOL. 1) by Dr Paula Enenche.

DAILY READING?: 1 Chronicles 15-17

AMAZING FACT?: An elephant can use its tusks to dig for ground water.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Every force of stagnation in your life is broken in Jesus’ Name.
           *GOOD MORNING*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM