The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 27th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

SATURDAY 27TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MORE THAN LETTERS

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life (2 Corinthians 3:5-6).

The Word of God is more than letters; it’s spirit and life. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63). The Word builds, lifts, and transforms us from glory to glory. It’s the reason we emphasize meditating on the Word of God.

Meditation gets the Word into your spirit to become personal to you. As you study or listen to God’s Word, every time there’s a stirring in your spirit to speak forth words on the basis of what you’re studying or being taught, don’t suppress it. Speak forth. Each time you hear the Word, it’s God talking to you, but He always wants you to respond; that’s where the glory is!

Until you respond to God’s Word, it won’t produce any results. The Word will be mere letters to you. But the Word in your mouth is God talking; it’s the sword of the Spirit with which you cut the devil down and prevail over the adversities of life.

That transformation you desire in your finances, health and family is dependent on you, your response to the Word. Psalm 119:89 says, “For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.” His Word is settled in heaven, but you must settle it in your life through your affirmations of the Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, your Word is my life, and the light that guides my path in victory and glory. I’ll never walk in darkness, because my spirit is enlightened by the Holy Spirit to know and take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:14-25 & Exodus 36

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am highly favoured of God, and positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity! I am blessed of God, and with favour has He surrounded me like a shield! 

My mind is renewed, and my spirit conditioned by the Word! I am like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness, and impacting my world with the Father’s righteousness. Christ is alive in me; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace are expressed in and through me! 

I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over the elements of this world.
I am the light of the world, and I am aglow with the Spirit. I am fashioned to give meaning to the lives of men through the Word.

I live in God’s glory today and always, impacting lives with the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ. I am in sync with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect plan for me.

Through the Spirit, I walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. 

I am moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day, in health, prosperity, and success. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY 27TH MARCH 2021.

THEME: EVIL FOR EVIL SHOW LOVE ALWAYS

MEMORISE: 
See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. 1 THESSALONIANS 5:15

READ: MATTHEW 5:43-47 (KJV)
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

When you find a professing Christian who pays evil with evil, you have found a pretender. Real children of God radiate love, even to their enemies. In fact, Jesus said that is how you would know the difference between a child of God and an unbeliever.

"For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only what do ye more than others do not even the publicans so?" Matthew 5:46-47 

Forgive everyone who hurts you, be it your spouse, colleague, boss, pastor or children. Never pay evil with evil; forgive.

God says you should not repay evil with evil because He is concerned about the state of your heart. Matthew 7:17-18 says only evil trees can produce evil fruits while good trees produce only good fruits. When you repay evil with evil, you are bearing evil fruits and that means the devil now has a place in you. 

Since light and darkness cannot co-exist, then it means the Lord has no place in you anymore. God forbid. 

So, how should a Christian respond to someone who has done evil to him or her?

"If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee." Proverbs 25:21-22

The Bible passage quoted above says you should respond to evil by showing love. The more love you show the person hurting you, the more trouble you are causing the person if he or she doesn’t change for good. Bible says you are heaping coals of fire on such a persons head. 

On the other hand, God will reward you for showing love to your enemies. Just as a part of our topic today was cancelled, cancel any idea of repaying evil with evil from your mind permanently.

Always show love.

PRAYER POINT: 
Father give me the grace to show love even to my enemies in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 
NUMBERS 5-6

HYMN 28: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS

1. What a friend we have in Jesus, 
All our sins and griefs to bear; 
what a privilege to carry 
Ev'rything to God in prayer. 
Oh, what peace we often forfeit, Oh, what needless pain we bear- All because we do not carry Ev'rything to God in prayer. 

2. Have we trials and temptations? 
Is there trouble anywhere? 
We should never be 
discouraged, 
Take it to the Lord in prayer. 
Can we find a Friend so faithful Who will all our sorrows share? Jesus knows our ev'ry weakness, 

3. Are we weak and heavy laden, 
Cumbered with a load of care? 
Precious Saviour, still our refuge, Take it to the Lord in prayer. 
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee? 
In His arms He'll take and shield thee, 
Thou wilt find a solace there.
*Seeds ???Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  26 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: COMPREHENDING TO APPREHEND* 

?️Beloved, what your mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend. If you must apprehend it, you must first comprehend it. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:  Proverbs 23:7.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: What your mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend.

In the course of the construction of the Glory Dome, I told our architects and engineers that they should make provision for overflows.

This happened immediately the construction started. They looked at me incredulously. Obviously, they couldn’t believe what they just heard. So they asked me: “What are you talking about sir? This is a 100,000-seater auditorium.” And I said, “Yes.” And then they asked me again: “Where will the overflow be? What kind of overflow?” As a matter of fact, their mind couldn’t comprehend it, but I could see it vividly. I see one million people gathered at once in one place to worship God. And if you have one hundred thousand people in one service, and you run five services, that is a minimum of five hundred thousand people for a start. 

Beloved, what your mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend. If you must apprehend it, you must first comprehend it. If your mind cannot comprehend the possibility of something, your hand cannot apprehend the reality of it. 

Everything in this world happens twice. It happens first in the mind and then in reality. Before the church’s sanctuary was built, it was first a plan and the plan came from a mind. For instance, the architect who drew a particular building saw the building before the rest of the people saw it.

So, the possibility of the mind determines the possibility of life. Make up your mind to have a positive mentality so you can harvest a positive reality.

*Remember this* ?: What the mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Always conceive a picture in your mind first about what you want out of life* .

*2. Write your vision on paper so you can run with it.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your powerful Word today. I ask that You fill my mind with a great vision of my expected future, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Vision is your picture of your destined outcome. Culled from “10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 9-11* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Female African elephants undergo the longest pregnancy — 22 months.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Power to see what God sees about your future be released unto you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM