The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 26th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 26TH MARCH.

CLOTHED IN GLORY

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified (Romans 8:30).

How beautiful this is! We’ve been called, justified and glorified. Your life is full of glory. That’s the reason you can manifest the glory of God; it’s what He called you to do: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

Jesus said in John 17:22, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one.” It’s important that you see yourself in this light. See yourself in, and as, the glory of God. When Adam and Eve disobeyed God in the Garden, their fall made them “see” that they were naked, and they became ashamed and afraid (Genesis 3:7). When God called out to Adam in the Garden, he replied, “…I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself” (Genesis 3:10).

The Lord’s response to him was, “… Who told thee that thou wast naked...?” (Genesis 3:11). Adam saw his guilt and his shame, but that’s not what God wants you to see. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “…if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” The word “behold” is the Greek, “idou,” which is akin to the Hebrew word, “chazah.” It means to become spiritually aware, to see, and come alive to what you see. God wants you to see that you’re clothed with glory.

You were born to reign and manifest the glory of the Kingdom of God in the earth. Romans 8:19 says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” What a life! The same way Jesus came to the earth to express God and manifest His glory, you’ve been chosen of God to show forth His glory. You’ve been called to display God.

Read Colossians 1:27: “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” This means glory has been realized. Therefore, SEE that you’ve been glorified. 

There’s no reason to be afraid or run from God. He’s taken away all guilt, reproach and shame from your life. He’s justified you. Now, He wants you to live as His glorified one—in His righteousness—as a champion. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’ve been chosen of God to show forth His glory; therefore, I see myself in the glory, walking in the glory and displaying God’s righteousness to my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 2:9; 2 Corinthians 3:18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:17-49 & Deuteronomy 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:1-13 & Exodus 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Father has brought me into fellowship and union with Himself, thereby, making me an associate of the God-kind and a member of the assembly of the saints in light! I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, and I celebrate my divine ancestry and the extraordinary blessings of my oneness with the Lord. Daily, I reign in life as a king and rule over all circumstances.

The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit and it drives me today to put in everything and do all that is required for the message of the Gospel to reach out to the ends of the earth.

I am rightly positioned in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way; for the Father has granted me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know His will and walk in His ways! I am built up by the Word of God; His Word has taken root in my spirit, thus bringing forth the fruits of what it talks about in my life. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory, and divine destiny!

I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20201126_0101032.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY, 26TH MARCH 2021

THEME: TRICKS; NOT POWER.

MEMORISE:

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.                                                                                                                     Colossians 2:15

READ:  Hebrews 2: 14-15

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

“God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”                Psalm 62:11

The above passage says that power belongs to God, not the devil. Many people erroneously believe that the devil is powerful. There is no greater lie than that. 
Jesus Christ said:

“... All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.”                                                 Matthew 28:18

If all power belongs to Jesus, then no power is left for the devil; he is completely powerless. What the Bible says that we should be aware of are the wiles and devices of the devil (Ephesians 6:11, 
2 Corinthians 2:11).  He has no power at all, he is merely a trickster.

The devil is cunning, and this makes him dangerous so you must be careful not to fall into his trap.

You must however not ascribe to the devil what he does not possess; all power belongs to my Daddy, The Almighty God.

Like any good magician, the devil has mastered how to use certain elements, including human psychology, to make his tricks look real. He knows how to use different elements to make things up in order to look powerful, but he has no power. The reason the devil does things to deceive people is so that they can fear him. He will begin to whisper different things just to plant fear in your heart because he knows that the moment fear enters a person, faith is gone, and you need faith to move mountains.

If you are a friend of God, constantly seated with Him, you will be above all the tricks of the devil. It is only those who still live in sin that can be afraid of His tricks.

Ephesians1:21 says that Jesus is:

“Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

Always remember all power belongs to Jesus. All the devil has are mere tricks.

KEY POINT:

Jesus has all the power; the devil only has tricks. Don't be fooled.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 3-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:  Have You Been To Jesus

Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o   Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
*Seeds Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  26 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: COMPREHENDING TO APPREHEND* 

?️Beloved, what your mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend. If you must apprehend it, you must first comprehend it. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:  Proverbs 23:7.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: What your mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend.

In the course of the construction of the Glory Dome, I told our architects and engineers that they should make provision for overflows.

This happened immediately the construction started. They looked at me incredulously. Obviously, they couldn’t believe what they just heard. So they asked me: “What are you talking about sir? This is a 100,000-seater auditorium.” And I said, “Yes.” And then they asked me again: “Where will the overflow be? What kind of overflow?” As a matter of fact, their mind couldn’t comprehend it, but I could see it vividly. I see one million people gathered at once in one place to worship God. And if you have one hundred thousand people in one service, and you run five services, that is a minimum of five hundred thousand people for a start. 

Beloved, what your mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend. If you must apprehend it, you must first comprehend it. If your mind cannot comprehend the possibility of something, your hand cannot apprehend the reality of it. 

Everything in this world happens twice. It happens first in the mind and then in reality. Before the church’s sanctuary was built, it was first a plan and the plan came from a mind. For instance, the architect who drew a particular building saw the building before the rest of the people saw it.

So, the possibility of the mind determines the possibility of life. Make up your mind to have a positive mentality so you can harvest a positive reality.

*Remember this* ?: What the mind cannot comprehend, your life cannot apprehend.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Always conceive a picture in your mind first about what you want out of life* .

*2. Write your vision on paper so you can run with it.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your powerful Word today. I ask that You fill my mind with a great vision of my expected future, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Vision is your picture of your destined outcome. Culled from “10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 9-11* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Female African elephants undergo the longest pregnancy — 22 months.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Power to see what God sees about your future be released unto you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM