The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 25th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: DOMINATE YOUR WORLD

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances_ (COLOSSIANS 2:20)

Our opening verse lets us know that we’re not subject to the principles of this world. Jesus dominated this world; He lived above the decadence of the world, the corruption and failure of His society. He lived far above, and beyond the government and systems of the day when He walked the earth. That’s the life He’s given us: one that’s not subject to, but lords over, the rudiments of this world.

He’s made us self-sufficient, to function above and beyond the systems of this world. He said you’re in the world, but not of the world. That means you’re to dominate the systems and corrupting influences in today’s world. Many around you may be influenced, and provoked to compromise as a result of the deceit, corruption and wickedness in today’s world, but not you. You hail from God’s Kingdom, and your life is built on, and regulated by, His truth only.

Keep learning God’s Word. It’ll make you think and talk like Jesus. In John 16:33, He said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” Have the same consciousness, because He overcame the world for you. Although He lived in a world plagued by gross darkness, deceit, economic hardships, sickness, oppression, deaths, disasters, etc., He had a victor’s mindset; the kind He expects you to function with.

When you face challenges, persecutions, distressing situations, turbulent times, trials, and temptations, be unruffled; because in Christ, you have overcome the world (1 John 4:4). Let this consciousness reflect even in your prayer-language. It makes no difference the challenges you face; when you pray, declare that in the Name of Jesus, you’ve overcome the world and its systems; its hatred, deceit, poverty, corruption, depression, falsehood and antichrist spirit. 
HALLELUJAH

CONFESSION

I live and function above and beyond the systems of this world; I’m independent of the hardships, corruption, evil and deceit in the world because I live in Christ, in His Word, and in the dominion of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY

1 JOHN 5:4-5
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

PSALM 8:4-6
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? 5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. 6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:1-16 & Deuteronomy 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 34

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, what a great honour and privilege it is to be inseparably one with You. I thank You for giving me the grace to face challenging situations and still come out victorious! 

Thank You for the strength of the Spirit that wells up within me each time I am faced with adverse circumstances that challenge my faith! Your indwelling and abiding presence is my guarantee that, come what may, I’ll always be a winner.

I thank You for the life of victory and dominion I have in Christ Jesus; thank You for the revelation of Your Word that enlightens me on who I am in Christ. 

Thank You for leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that You’ve preordained for me, and elevating me unto higher levels of Your glory. Your Word is working in me, and building me up daily.

In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder. I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word.

I am full of Spirit; even as I meditate on the Word today, my path is lighted for me to see all that the Father had set for me, as I shine as a beacon of light to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen..

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  SIGNS OF BACKSLIDING IV.

MEMORISE:

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30

READ:  John 15:4-5   

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

“Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.” Psalm51:13

We are focusing on Psalm 51 today because it is the prayer of David after he backslid. It is the sincere prayer of a backslider asking for restoration. In the Bible passage quoted above, David said that if God should restore him, he would teach sinners His way. This shows that he had not been witnessing during the period in which he had fallen. When you find out that you are reluctant to win souls, you are already backsliding.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.  Psalm 51:14-15

Another sign of backsliding is when praising God becomes a casual thing to a believer. David said in the passage above that if God restored him, he would praise Him. This is somebody who the Bible says used to dance with all his might for God, but because he had fallen into sin, even singing became a problem.

You can't deceive God. When was the last time you worshipped God from the depth of your heart? Check your salvation, is it still intact? Is your fire still burning bright? Are you as hot as you used to be or are you becoming lukewarm? Are you sleeping when you are supposed to be at the war front for the Lord Jesus Christ?  Answer these questions honesty within yourself.

I cried to God when I read about how David was relaxing at the time when kings go to war (2 Samuel 11:1-4). This is the man that said, "If nobody will fight Goliath, I will go". Each time I read of how he slept when he should have been at war, I cry "Father, don't let my case be like this". Ask yourself, when was the last time you won a soul for God? When was the last time you were willing to go out into territories no one would want to go to, preaching the gospel and not caring for your life? Are you sure that you are not sleeping when a war is going on?

The devil is waging a war to snatch your soul from the Lord (1 Peter 5:8); wake up from your slumber and return to your first love.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to be vigilant at all times and to be passionate about winning souls for Your kingdom in the mighty name of Jesus.    

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 1-2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21:  ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME

Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  25 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: CONNECTING PEOPLE OF SIMILAR VISION* 

?️It is wisdom to relate with people going in your direction, people whose destinations in life are similar to yours.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left. Genesis 13:9.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: It is wisdom to relate with people going in your direction, people whose destinations in life are similar to yours.

In our previous study, we saw the category of people to relate with in order to arrive at your destiny. We saw that it is wisdom to relate with people who will sharpen your potential, amplify your strength and suffocate your weakness.

Today, we will look at another kind of people to relate with, and these are people who are going in your direction. That is, people whose destinations are similar to yours. 

It is great wisdom to relate with people who are going in your direction, that is, people whose destinations are similar to yours.  

This means, when you are thinking of the future, these people are also thinking of the future too. I don’t mean, for example, if you are a lawyer, these people must also be lawyers. No! What I mean is, you have a future and the person to relate with also has a future. You have a vision to impact people’s lives and the person also has a similar vision to impact the lives of people. Both of you are headed in a similar direction in life. Both of you are not going opposite directions and opposite destinations. When you say one thing, the person will not say the opposite.  

I know a man who was a medical doctor by training, but became a pastor after marriage. His wife told him that she married a medical doctor and not a pastor, and that she was not ready to become a pastor’s wife. That marriage scattered and its outcome was a disaster. 

Beloved, it is wisdom to relate with people going in your direction, people headed for a similar destination in life. 

*Remember this* ?: It is wisdom to relate with people going in your direction, people whose destinations in life are similar to yours.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with people of like passion and vision* .

*2. Disconnect from anyone who is not going where you are going in life* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You connect me with people of like passion and vision Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Your association affects your discretion and decision. Culled from “10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE” by Dr Paul Enenche

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 6-8* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Female elephants live in groups of about 15 animals, all related and led by the oldest in the group. She will decide where and when they move and rest, day to day and season to season.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord pull the right people into your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM