The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 24th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: RECEIVING FORGIVENESS IS AN ACT OF FAITH

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

Did you know that in the New Testament, God didn’t tell us to ask Him for forgiveness? Asking Him for forgiveness is like asking Him to save you.

Think about it: If you do ask Him for forgiveness, when will you know He has answered?

Likewise, if you’re asking Him to save your soul, how will you know He has saved you? You’ll never know, because there’s nothing for Him to do about saving you that He hasn’t already done. It’s the same thing with forgiveness; you receive forgiveness; you don’t ask for it, because the blood of Jesus Christ was shed for the remission of your sins.

Some Christians are always asking God for forgiveness, and because they’re asking for something that’s been provided for, they don’t apply faith. You’re to receive forgiveness as an act of your faith. Afterwards, live above that situation through the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word.

You’ve already been washed and purged of your sins. Colossians 1:21-22 says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight. 

This happened before you ever did anything right or wrong. Therefore, refuse to be sin-conscious. You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; think and live righteousness.

Our opening text says if we walk in the light (the Word) as He is in the light, the blood of Jesus automatically cleanses us from all sin. Since this is true, you don’t have to be confessing your sins all the time. If you do something wrong, simply say, “Lord, I’m sorry for what I did; I receive forgiveness in Jesus’ Name”; and that’s it. You might ask, “Is it that simple?” Yes, it is. In Christ, we have automatic cleansing from sin; it’s part of the redemptive work of His blood in our behalf.

CONFESSION

I’m cleansed and purified. I’m justified by the grace of Jesus Christ, and I walk in His righteousness, free from the accusation of the evil one, and at liberty to serve the Lord, Christ! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 6:11
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Romans 8:1
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 5:17-39 & Deuteronomy 28

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 25:14-30 & Exodus 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the temple of the living God, His mobile headquarters in the earth today. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. The greater One lives in me; I’m filled with His fullness, and dispense the verities of the Kingdom in every place. 

There’s now no condemnation for me because I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of the Spirit!

I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardships, and troubles, I remain steadfast, courageous, and bold in my commitment to the Gospel, and its spread around the world.[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-56x]I am strengthened in my inner man and my youth is renewed like the eagles. I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas
 from God’s Spirit. Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. 

Nothing is impossible with me for I hail from above. All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid. I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  SIGNS OF BACKSLIDING III

MEMORISE:

And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the Lord: let him do what seemeth him good. 1 Samuel 3:18

READ:  1 Samuel 3:10-18

10 And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

11 And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.

12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end.

13 For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.

14 And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever.

15 And Samuel lay until the morning, and opened the doors of the house of the Lord. And Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision.

16 Then Eli called Samuel, and said, Samuel, my son. And he answered, Here am I.

17 And he said, What is the thing that the Lord hath said unto thee? I pray thee hide it not from me: God do so to thee, and more also, if thou hide any thing from me of all the things that he said unto thee.

18 And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the Lord: let him do what seemeth him good.

When you discover that it is difficult for you to pray, you are already backsliding. One of the most distressing passages I have ever read in the Bible is 1 Samuel 3:10-18. God wanted to wipe out the house of Eli· He bypassed Eli to tell Samuel. That is one sign that Eli was hardly praying anymore, because if he were, God would have told him instead. When someone who used to hear from God no longer hears from Him, that may be a sign that he has started backsliding. Samuel told Eli what God said and Eli replied, "He is the Lord; let Him do as He pleases". That statement is distressing because I would have expected Eli to go on his knees and cry to God for mercy. According to the elders, it is a goat that would hear about the day of his death and keep on eating. Eli heard that God was going to cut off his lineage and all he had to say was "He is God, let Him do whatever He pleases". That's similar to the goat's attitude described above. Jesus Christ is the Great Shepherd of sheep and not goats. Any sheep that begins to behave like a goat has left the flock of Christ.

When a Christian gets bored after praying for five minutes, there is definitely something wrong. You will always enjoy spending time alone with someone you love. If you still love Jesus, one hour to fellowship with Him will not seem like punishment.  How is it that prayer has now become a burden?

There was a period in my life where I had drawn far from God without noticing it. One day, God asked "Do you remember when you would be driving and praising Me? Then My Spirit would fill your car so strongly that tears would begin to run down your face, and you would have to park the car for a while before continuing on your journey?" I said ''Yes Lord, I remember but You know it is difficult now. I have a driver now and if he sees tears dropping from my eyes, he would think there is something wrong with me". God replied "Oh, so I made a mistake by giving you a driver, right?" I quickly apologized and promised to resume fellowship with Him. I waited until it was midnight when everyone, including my wife, was asleep, then snuck out of the house to fellowship alone with God. Just as I started singing, tears fell from my eyes. I did not realize how much I had missed God. I did not realize how far I had drifted away from Him.

How fervent is your prayer life? Your response would tell if you have started drifting away from God.

REFLECTION:

Do you still enjoy spending time alone with God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 14-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE.

Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  24 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: AS A MAN THINKETH…* 

?️What you don’t see coming never comes. What is not a fact in your mind cannot be a fact in your life.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:  Proverbs 23:7.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: An empty mind equals an empty life. An empty mind equals an empty future.

Our anchor Scripture aligns a man’s life with the thought of his heart. The reality of a man’s life is not different from the state of his mind. 

This means, it takes a loaded mind to have a loaded life. It takes a loaded mind to have a loaded future. And an empty mind equals an empty life. An empty mind equals an empty future. 

Kenneth Copeland once told a story of his childhood fantasy with aeroplanes and flight. He said that he was about five years old when the Second World War started. And at that time, war planes were flying almost everywhere. 

He said that he would lie down with his face up, looking at the planes flying and imagining himself in them, looking down from the sky. He could imagine how the ground looked like when viewed from the sky. This happened to him at the age of five. Eventually, he grew up to become a pilot. He was fascinated with the movement of aircraft as a child and became a pilot as an adult. And in his eighties, he is still flying. He even taught his wife how to fly. 

Beloved, if you don’t see it coming, it will never come. What you don’t see coming never comes. What is not a fact in your mind cannot be a fact in your life. 

My counsel is, never leave your mind empty because an empty mind is an empty life; an empty mind is an empty destiny. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. 

*Remember this* ?: An empty mind equals an empty life. An empty mind equals an empty future.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Always fill your mind with the Word of God* .

*2. Let God’s Word in you translate into vision for living.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You deliver me from the tragedy of an empty mind. Fill my mind with the right vision, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Living a life of vision is living a life of illumination. Culled from “10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 3-5* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephants’ brains have more complex folds than those of all animals except whales, which are thought to be a major factor in making them some of the most intelligent animals on Earth.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to maximise the power of the mind is now released for you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ☘️?*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM