The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 23rd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 23RD MARCH.

PERFECT COMPLETION

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:9-10).

The totality of divinity resides in Jesus Christ. When you see Jesus, you’re looking at the fullness of the God-head; He’s the house of God in totality. Whether or not you agree with this doesn’t make any difference. You may think of Him and say He’s just a man, but He is Himself God!

“Fullness” in our theme scripture means “a completeness,” where nothing that’s necessary is out; where there’s no shortage; a perfect completion. And something most amazing about this is what we read in the latter part: “You’re complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.”

When God looks at you, He sees everything you require for life and godliness in you. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” This is the reality. Refuse to live with a lack mentality, as though there’re certain things you don’t have. Take off the limits.

Refuse to think that your completeness is in the government, your place of work or any human structure, organization or association. Your completeness is in Christ. You’re sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. Become totally inundated with this consciousness.

Your confession, every so often, should be, “Father, I thank you, because I have all things! I’m complete in Christ; there’s no shortage in my life, but completeness.” Do this consciously and continually, and see your life blossom in righteousness, glory, wisdom and dominion of Christ, beyond your imagination. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Christ is my all; I’m complete in Him who is the head of all principality and power; there’s no shortage in my life. I’m full of ideas, inspiration, with wealth, prosperity and all the blessings of the Kingdom; and out of that abundance, I impact my world. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 1:16-19; 1 Corinthians 3:21-22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 25:1-13 & Exodus 32

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my spirit is flooded with the warmth of Your love, and my heart is refreshed in Your presence and overwhelmed with Your peace today. 

Thank You for perfecting all that concerns me, and guiding me in the path of success, victory and increased productivity. 

Thank You for the anointing of the Holy Spirit in my life. That anointing teaches me all things and reveals the realities of the kingdom to my heart.

I declare that I can do all things by Your ability that’s at work in me. Thank You for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds. 

By the power of that Name, I declare that I am living the higher life of glory that You prearranged for me.

I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which the Father had ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ. 

I am reigning in life by the power of the Holy Spirit, conscious that His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-56n][/url]

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 23RD MARCH 2021

THEME: SIGNS OF BACKSLIDING II

MEMORISE:

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8

READ:  Matthew7:  17-18

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

A major sign of backsliding is when you discover that your mind is constantly filled with immoral thoughts. A backsliding believer would have all manner of sinful thoughts flow through his or her mind. When David backslide, he cried to God for restoration, saying:

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.” Psalm 51 :10

His heart had become dirty.  He discovered that immoral thoughts now filled his heart. When you begin to harbor immoral thoughts or suddenly become comfortable in revealing clothes, it is a sign that your heart is far from God. In the past, nobody would need to point out a harlot or a thug, they would be easily identified from their dressing. These days, we have professing Christians who dress like harlots and thugs.

When a person backslides, all of a sudden, God seems to be very far from the fellow. Don't blame Him; His word says:

“Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, Ye double minded. James 4:8

When you are no longer intimate with God, what do you expect Him to do? David cried in Psalm 51:11 :

“Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.”

When Jesus bore the sins of the world on the cross, He had to cry out: ••• My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Mark15:34

God moved away because He cannot behold sin (Habakkuk 1:13) and He would also depart from any believer who harbors iniquity.

The Holy Spirit cannot stay with someone who is frolicking with sin; He is the Holy Spirit, not an unholy spirit. When you stop reading your Bible daily, you stop praying, you stop witnessing, you reduce your attendance of fellowships, you are drawing far from God. This is the beginning of backsliding and it won't be long before sin creeps in.

Are any of these signs of backsliding evident in your life? Address them today.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, whatever is drawing me far from You, please remove it from my life today. If I am holding on to it too much, remove it by force, in the Mighty name of Jesus.    

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 11-113

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4: CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.

Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing ‘gainst his mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.

Refrain:

Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

Refrain

Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n;
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

Refrain
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2021

*TOPIC: FULL JOY*

“These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.” John 15:11

*MESSAGE*
God may shower us with blessings and circumstances that bring joy to our lives, but true joy is found not in those things themselves but in their source. Joy can also be fueled and found in living out God’s Word and trusting in the promises God gives us in His Word. Like the psalmist said, “I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.” (Psalm 119:14)

Jesus confirmed that two commands from the Old Testament—to love God and to love others—are the greatest of all the commandments during an encounter recorded in the New Testament between Jesus and the religious leaders (See Mark 12:28–34).

God’s promises find their ultimate fulfillment in Jesus. So when we abide in the vine of Christ through obedience to His commands (which are summed up in those two commands to love God and others), His nutrients of joy will run through us from the inside out and produce the ripe, juicy fruit of joy in and through our lives (See John 15:1-10).

The joy of Christ will replace or reduce stress. Joy becomes the lens through which we view life. Joy can change our perspective and our perception of negative circumstances. Joyful people rise above their circumstances and adopt an eternal mind-set. While we can worry and fret because we feel we’re not in control, Joy is an ongoing reminder that God is in control—that He is in charge of the outcome. Joy comes from trusting the controller of all things.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️Despite your circumstances, let the joy of the Lord fill you up today.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 15:1–11; Psalm 119:14; Mark 12:28–34

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for the gift of Joy available to me in Christ Jesus.

2. Father, today I receive abundant joy in the name of Jesus.

3. Where there used to be anxiety, I declare the joy of the Lord to take over in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
Exo. 40, Ps. 94-95,  Acts 24
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  23 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE SHARPENING EFFECT OF RELATIONSHIP* 

?️Relate with people who sharpen your potentials, amplify your strength and suffocate your weaknesses.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Relate with people who sharpen your potentials, amplify your strength and suffocate your weaknesses.

We have been looking at critical wisdom tips for profitable relationship from our previous studies. We saw right kind of people to relate with and those not to relate with in order to arrive at quality destiny.

Today, we shall look at yet another kind of people to relate with, and they are people who sharpen your potentials, amplify your strength and suffocate your weaknesses. 

These are people who are focused on bringing out the best in you in terms of the enhancement of strength and the sharpening and deployment of potentials.

These are people who can tell you, “You can do it. I can see great talent and ability in you. Rise up. Wake up. Give it your best. Don’t slack.”

By encouraging you, they sharpen your potentials, amplify your strength and suffocate your weakness. When you say you don’t know how to do a thing, they tell you: “Don’t worry. What you can do are more than what you cannot do.”

On the other hand, there are people who want to choke your potential, arrest your strength and amplify your weakness. These are the people who can tell you things like: “You don’t know how to talk. See, you can’t even dress well. What kind of singing is that?” 

Beloved, my counsel is, refuse to follow the negative things people say about you. If you continue to listen to the wrong people, they will suffocate your potential and choke your strength. 

*Remember this* ?: Relate with people who sharpen your potentials, amplify your strength and suffocate your weaknesses. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to relate wisely.* 

*2. Relate with people who sharpen your potentials, amplify your strength and suffocate your weaknesses* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the grace to relate with people who sharpen my potentials, amplify my strength and suffocate my weaknesses. Help me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Your association affects your destination and your company affects your destiny. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (Vol. 1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 25 - 1 Chronicles 2* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephant brains weigh 5kg, much more than the brain of any other land animal. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord take off the wrong set of people from your life in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM