The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 22nd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 22ND MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: MARKED FOR VICTORY AND SUCCESS

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).

As a child of God, you’re called to live each day of your life in glory, in victory over every situation. You’re marked for success. The triumphant life is your birth-right, because God has raised you up, and made you to sit together with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).

You’re seated far above the devil and the cohorts of darkness, and the negative influences of this world. Have the mentality that you can’t be defeated or disadvantaged. Nothing in this world can successfully stand against you, for “…greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”*_ (1 John 4:4). You’ve been translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, who leads you in the triumphal excursions of life.

What a life He’s given us! Imagine what He tells us in our opening verse; the same truth is expressed in John 15:16 where He says, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” Jesus brought us into a life of power, fruitfulness and productivity. You’ve been chosen to bring forth lasting results.

This means He has made you efficient and effective; it’s one of the beautiful results of having the Holy Spirit in your life. Acts 1:8 AMPC says, “But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you....”This is the mind-set with which you must approach the things you do. There’s increased grace for you.

The Lord is at work in you, both to will and to do of His good pleasure (Philippians 2:13). He’s your sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5); your “able-to-do-it-
ness.” Every so often, declare that you’re marked for success and victory; you produce excellent results. This is the life God has given you; it’s a life of dominion, where you triumph gloriously, and honour Him with your works and fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION

I’m marked for success and victory; I produce excellent results. I’m chosen for a life of fruitfulness and ever-increasing productivity, bringing honour to Christ, through my labour of love and fruits of righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Jeremiah 17:7-8
Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Psalm 92:12-14
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. 13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. 14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a custodian of divine truth! My life is full of beauty; for I’ve received the Spirit without measure. I’ve been commissioned by the Lord, and I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment here on earth. 

Fear has no place in me because the Father have not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of God is at work in me, causing me to have divine courage and confidence.

I am a king priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah! My words are not ordinary; they are spirit and they are life. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter.

Therefore, I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, and I affirm today that my life, health, family, and finances are consistent with God’s Word for my life. Hallelujah. 

I am favored everywhere I go, for the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. God’s favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

[/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-55V]
God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   MONDAY 22ND MARCH 2021

THEME:  SIGNS OF BACKSLIDING I

MEMORISE:

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Psalm 51:12

READ:  2 Corinthians 13:5-8

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

6 But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

7 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates.

8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

It is possible that even after being born again for a number of years, a person could backslide and not even notice. There are many people who attend Church regularly but actually belong in the camp of the devil. The devil does not hinder this category of people from going to Church because he knows that if he does, the brethren will follow them up and snatch them from him. Hence, this set of people would appear to still be standing in faith, whereas they had long fallen. What are some of the signs that would show if you are already backsliding?

The first sign of backsliding is the sudden realization that the joy of salvation you once had is gone. If you can remember those early days when you just became born again, how you used to bubble with joy, and somehow, that joy is no longer there, check your faith. David said in Psalm 51:12:

“Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; an uphold me  with thy free spirit.”

David had clearly lost the joy he once felt when he was still standing. If you go back to the sins you’ve forsaken, you would lose the joy of your salvation and sorrow will come. Have you lost the joy of your salvation? Do you still sing and radiate the same joy you once felt when you got born again? Hebrews 1:9 says:

“Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.”

There is a link between righteousness and joy. The moment iniquity comes into your life, joy leaves and sorrow takes over. If you have noticed the absence of joy in your life, check your salvation.

Another sign of backsliding is the departure of peace from the life of a believer. One of the first things people experience when they give their lives to Christ is peace. Philippians 4:7 calls it the peace of God that passes all understanding. Even if the sea roars, the storm rages and the people around you are trembling, you will have peace like a river as long as you remain connected to the Prince of peace. However, the moment you begin to backslide, this divine peace departs even when everything looks aright around you.

Remember, there is no peace for the wicked (Isaiah 48:22).

ACTION POINT:

Do you still feel the same peace and joy you did when you became born again? If not, cry to God for restoration now.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 8-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2:  AMAZING GRACE, HOW SWEET THE SOUND.

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 22 MARCH 2021?*

*GUARD YOUR HEART⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. 
_*(Proverbs 4:23, NIV)*_

_*Proverbs 4:23 KJV*_
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Your eyes, ears and mouth are all gateways to your heart. What you watch and listen to goes into your heart whether you realize it or not. Similar to a computer, what you allow into your heart programs your thinking and words, which ultimately determines the direction of your life. Indeed, your thoughts determine actions, attitude and self-image. You can guard your heart by being extremely careful about what you watch and listen to. But beyond that, you have to guard your heart against bitterness and bad attitudes. The Bible says that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. That means your words show where your heart is. 

Take inventory today of what you are saying, watching and listening to. As you guard your heart and mind, the springs of life within in you will flow freely, and you will live in the abundance the *LORD* has in store for you.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Heavenly Father, today I submit my mind and heart to You. I choose to guard my heart and ask that You guide and direct my everyday choices. Purify me by Your spirit so that life will flow from me in every area. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM