The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 21st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 21ST MARCH

CHRIST OUR LIGHT

In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:4-5).

In John 8:12, Jesus said, “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Again, in John 9:5, He said, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” For anyone to live without Christ, therefore, is to live in gross darkness, utter hopelessness, confusion, and be void of beauty. Light defines; gives direction, beauty, and illumines.

You can’t even know yourself outside Christ; only under His light is your true identity and personality revealed. The Bible says with Him is the fountain of life: in His light shall we see light (Psalm 36:9). Hallelujah!

If you use all the lights in the world to define your life, you’re sunk, because you’re sure to see the wrong things. But in Him, in His light, you see the glory of God. You see that you’re excellent and full of glory. His light shows who you are, what you have, and your abilities in Christ. It shows you have the greater One living in you.

No wonder the Psamist said in Psalm 119:105, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Christ and His Word are one. Apart from showing you your endowments and blessings in Christ, the Word guides you in God’s perfect will for your life, imparting to you the wisdom to fulfil it.

Through His Word, you receive guidance as to specific details about your life, your ministry, career, etc., and definite steps to take in actualizing your set goals. The Bible says Christ has been made unto us wisdom from God. Become more conscious of this, and you’ll function with greater insight and knowledge, walking in success, health, prosperity, peace, and strength always!

CONFESSION

There’re no uncertainties and confusion in my path, because Christ is my light, my wisdom, and my strength. I’m walking in, and fulfiling God’s perfect will for my life, established in the path of greatness and excellence forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:6; Psalm 119:130; Isaiah 2:5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:34-44 & Exodus 30

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I am fruitful and productive; my life is as a well-watered garden! I bring forth fruits, in and out of season, because I live by the Word. 

My mind is stationed on the Word; my spirit is flooded with the warmth of God’s love, and my heart is refreshed in His presence and overwhelmed with His peace. Everything that concerns me is perfected by the Father, and I am guided in the path of success, victory, and increased productivity. I am mightily blessed of the Lord and my days are loaded with divine favour!

Everywhere I turn, good is channeled towards me. No man or institution will ever disfavour me because the Lord has surrounded me with His favour. 

The favour of the Lord is at work in me; therefore, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah! 

I am loaded with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully always. The favour of God is bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 21ST MARCH 2021

THEME:  PREACH THE WORD

MEMORISE:

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.  2 Timothy 4:2

READ:  Luke 8:38-39

38 Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought him that he might be with him: but Jesus sent him away, saying,

39 Return to thine own house, and shew how great things God hath done unto thee. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things Jesus had done unto him.

There is a scarcity of watchmen in the Church today. This does not mean that there are no evangelists; the challenge, however, is the scarcity of those who are actually preaching the word. Many Christians enjoy God's grace, forgiveness, healing, breakthrough, peace and joy from the preaching of others but fail to share this good news so more people can also benefit from God's benevolence.

God does not want His children to be content worshipping only in beautiful Cathedrals, rather He wants us to go out and plant Churches - especially in areas where there are none or very few. He wants us to share part of what we have been given. For this reason, the Lord is re-echoing what He said through Paul to Timothy that we should preach the word when it is convenient and even when it is not (2 Timothy 4:2). What makes  our preaching worthwhile is when it contains reproof, rebuke, exhortation and sound doctrine. Only by this will people know and be able to obey the word of God. John 7:16-17 says:

“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.”

Today's Bible reading reveals a fundamental obligation every genuine Christian which, unfortunately, is usually overlooked today. A demon-possessed man encountered Jesus and was immediately delivered. After the encounter the man wanted to stay with Jesus, but He sent him forth to spread the good news among his people. This is exactly what the Lord expects of us. This injunction, however, does not imply that we should forsake Jesus and do whatever we like. In John 15:4-5, Jesus says:

“Abide in me, and I in you... for without me ye can do nothing.”

At the same time, He also says “•••Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 1 6 :15). Therefore beloved, I encourage you to begin to spread the good news of what the Lord has done for you and what He is capable of doing for others as well. May God help you as you obey Him.

ACTION POINT:

Decide that you will not sleep until you witness about the goodness of Jesus Christ to at least three   people today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 4-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:  STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  21 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE TO RELATE WITH* 

?️Don’t hang around people who tolerate you; hang around people who celebrate you, people who see the treasure in you, and are excited about you and what you represent.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Relate with people who brighten your vision.

The matter of relationship is of critical importance to life and destiny fulfilment. The quality of your relationship determines the quality of your destiny. That is why it is wisdom not to relate carelessly. 

*Today, I will give you two categories of people to relate with:* 

*i. Relate with people who see the treasure in you (2 Cor. 4:7).* 

Relate with people who are excited about you and about what you represent. These are people who see the treasure in you; they are excited about you and what you represent.  

You know, there are people who celebrate you, and people who tolerate you. Don’t hang around people who tolerate you; hang around people who celebrate you, people who see the treasure in you, and are excited about you and what you represent.   

*ii. Relate with people who brighten your vision and inflame your passion (Ps. 36:9b).* 

Relate with people who brighten your vision. These are people in whose light, you see light (Ps. 36:9b). Their vision is similar to yours.  They are like Elizabeth who makes the baby in your womb to kick. When you talk with them, you are en-fired because you have similar mind-sets.

On the other hand, don’t relate with people who kill your vision. Don’t relate with people who after hearing your vision, tell you, “Don’t think like that. Who is thinking like that these days? What you are thinking about is not possible in this country.” They deflate your enthusiasm and puncture your positivism. 

Beloved, run away from vision killers; associate with vision enhancers. 

*Remember this* ?: Relate with people who brighten your vision.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with people who accept and celebrate you.* 

*2. associate with vision enhancers, and run away from vision killers.* 

*PRAYERS* ??: Lord, I ask for the grace to identify and relate with the right kind of people. Help me to also identify and avoid who not to relate with, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Your association can either frustrate your destruction and facilitate your preservation or frustrate your preservation and facilitate your destruction. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (VOL. 1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 19-21* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Eagles do not need to eat every day. They have a special digestive organ known as the crop, which stores food until there is room for it in the stomach.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall end well in Jesus’ Name. Grace to relate well and end well is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM