The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 20th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 20TH MARCH.

PRAY FOR WORLD LEADERS

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty (1 Timothy 2:1-2).

It was all over the news some time ago how a man strangled his four-year-old child to death in a bathtub. After killing him, he screamed with tears, “I don’t know why I did it!” Of course, he went to prison for it. In his words, he said, “I felt a power beyond myself and I strangled my own son.”

Also reported, was a sixteen-year-old boy who walked into his home, killed his mother and father with gunshots. Just standing there, bemused, he said he didn’t know why he did it. You’re talking about sons and daughters, men and women, husbands and wives, dads and moms from hell! Why are they from hell? It’s because they’re possessed of demons; evil spirits have entered into them to carry out such despicable acts.

That’s why God tells us to pray for leaders because they aren’t left out of such demonic influence. You’ve got to pray for them because an evil spirit can enter into them. The Bible tells us in Luke 22:3 that an evil spirit entered into Judas Iscariot. When that happened, he walked out of where Jesus and the disciples were, went to the chief priests to finalise arrangements to betray Jesus, the Son of God.

When Judas saw Jesus hanging on the Cross, he thought Jesus would miraculously come off the Cross, but He didn’t. Matthew 27:3-5 tells us, “When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty silver coins to the chief priests and the elders…So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.”

That’s what’s happening to some leaders today; they’re taking steps that are detrimental, damaging and harmful to their nations, people, businesses and the systems. You might say, “I trust my leaders”; but they can be influenced and overpowered by these demonic forces to sign policies or do despicable things they never planned to do. Therefore, you must pray for them.

Pray that they’ll have the will, desire, and boldness to do what’s right in spite of pressures, and refuse to yield to corrupting and negative influences. It’s not out of place to also pray for the removal of those who push their selfish or satanic agendas at the detriment of their people. Most importantly, pray for the salvation of men and leaders alike.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray for my leaders today, that wisdom and understanding be granted them to lead in accordance with your divine will and plan, and to make the right decisions that’ll benefit the people, and cause peace and prosperity to be established, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 2:1-2 AMPC; Ezekiel 33:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:23-33 & Exodus 29

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the revelation of Your personality unveiled to me through Your Word and by the Holy Ghost! Thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me.

This life is at work in every fibre of my being, making me a super-being. Through the power of Your Spirit which works mightily in me, I’ve become a distributor of eternal verities to everyone in my world. I am a new creature, called to inherit a blessing, empowered to prosper in everything I do!

There’s no dryness, stagnation, lack, or unproductivity in my life, for I’ve been chosen and ordained for a life of praise, joy, excellence, victory, and glory in Christ Jesus. I’ve become the conveyor of God’s blessings, and the effulgence of His glory. Hallelujah! 

I declare that I am growing in the knowledge of who You are, and thus I am fruitful and productive in all that I do through Your grace and peace that’s multiplied unto me. Your Word is in my mouth and in my heart today, working in me and producing results in every area of my life.

The Word of God has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life. I have overcome satan, the world, and its failing systems because the greater One indwells me! 

Mine is the most sublime ancestry that there is, for it is divine! I live in absolute dominion and victory today by the power of the Holy Ghost who lives in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 20TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  A FRIEND INDEED?

MEMORISE:

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

READ:  2 Kings 4:3-4

3 Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.

4 And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.

I know that the widow of one of the sons of the prophet, whose story is told in today's Bible reading, lived ma predominantly poor area. However, I also know, from their response to her request for empty vessels, that she was friendly with her neighbors. There are a few lessons you can learn from this story, as a believer.

First, you must acknowledge that you are living in the midst of opportunities. You don't always have to relocate for you to make progress. God will open your eyes and like that widow, you too will see the opportunities available around you in Jesus' name. You must also be friendly with people around you. Imagine what would have happened had the neighbors refused her request for containers because she had quarreled with them all. She would have had nothing with which to collect the object of her miracles. You must always be at peace with your neighbors, whether they are believers or not, without soiling your faith. Hebrews 12:14 says:

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:”

There are some people around you who are wealthy but do not have salvation; reach out to them and watch God do wonders. I recall a young lady who was able to win a rich man to Christ. This man became so filled with the joy of salvation that he decided to do something for this sister; he got her a brand-new car in appreciation. What God did for that sister; He can do for you too. Just like the story in Matthew 17:27, there is a river in your neighborhood that harbors a particular fish; this fish has a golden coin in its belly. All you have to do is catch the fish, open its mouth and claim the gold coin that will enrich you for life. Evangelism brings material and eternal rewards.

As you go out today, be a good neighbor to everyone around you by offering them messages of love, hope, salvation and deliverance. Show the love of Christ by evangelizing to lost souls, then wait patiently for the bountiful harvest of your labor of love. It will certainly come.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to be at peace with my neighbors, so that I can be an effective weapon for soul winning, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Romans 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  20 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF ACTIVE DREAMS*

?️The things you deliberately decide to picture are superior to the picture you see while sleeping.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Proverbs 23:7

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Mentality is the seed of reality.

One day, my wife told me that in her dream, she saw a snake running away and then it fell into a pit. Then I asked her, “What happened? Why didn’t you kill it?” I told her to sleep back and have another dream to kill the snake. She slept back as counselled, and saw that the snake fell from a big sky scrapper and was cut into pieces on the ground.

Similarly, someone gave a testimony in church where in his dream, he was carrying something and an old man collected it from his hands. When he woke up and realised that it was a dream, he slept back and collected what the old man took from him.

Beloved, what you see consciously is superior to what you see unconsciously. Active dreams are superior to passive dreams. The things you deliberately decide to picture are superior to the picture you see while sleeping.

In our previous study, we saw how Joseph dreamed a dream (Gen. 37:5). He was a man of vision.

*Today, I will give you examples of other men of vision or conscious dream in the Scripture:* 

*i. Job* 

Job found himself in a situation where he lost everything, but he pictured a change of story (Job 14:14). And that change came (Job 42:10-15). What you picture is what you will capture.

*ii. Our Master Jesus.* 

There was something the Master saw that made Him to endure the cross and despise the shame (Hebrew 12:2).  And eventually, He sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Beloved, mentality is the seed of reality. Decide to picture a great future for your life and you shall get there.

*Remember this* ?: Mentality is the seed of reality.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Conceive the vision for your destiny* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You help me to conceive a vision for great destiny. I refuse to be limited by negative unconscious dreams, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : People flourish where there is vision and perish where there is no vision. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 16-18* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The eagle’s eye is among the strongest of eyes in the animal kingdom, with eyesight estimated at 4 to 8 times stronger than that of the average human. An eagle is said to be able to spot a rabbit 3.2 kilometres (2 miles) away.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive the grace to dream your way to the desired future in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM