The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 19th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 19TH MARCH.

HOLY, FAULTLESS AND GUILTLESS

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish (Ephesians 5:26-27).

The Lord Jesus is coming for a glorious Church, one without blemish, a faultless Church. You say, “is that possible?” Absolutely! That’s what His redemptive work was all about. Colossians 1:21-22 (CEV) says, “You used to be far from God. Your thoughts made you his enemies, and you did evil things. But his Son became a human and died. So God made peace with you, and now he lets you stand in his presence as people who are holy and faultless and innocent.”

Through the sacrifice of His own body as the sin-payment on your behalf, you now dwell in His presence. There’s no enmity between you and the Father (Read Ephesians 2:13-16). How comforting it is to know the true nature and character of our heavenly Father! He brought us to Himself. James 1:5 says, He “…upbraideth not…,” which means He doesn’t reproach or criticize you. He doesn’t blame you for anything. He doesn’t count your sins against you (2 Corinthians 5:19).

You’re free from accusation; you’ve been justified. No wonder Paul got poetical in Romans 8:33-34 saying, “Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again….” Then in verses 38 and 39, he climaxed, “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Christ Jesus already died for you; He was condemned in your place. Thus, no one should condemn you anymore (Romans 8:1). Christ is your righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30). It doesn’t matter who accuses you; you’re holy, faultless and guiltless before God, because Jesus took responsibility for all your sins. He’s the reason God doesn’t charge you with wrong. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the ultimate sacrifice by which I now stand justified in your presence. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, unblameable and irreprovable in your sight. Thank you for ushering me into this new life of righteousness, where I reign and rule with Christ forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 3:13 AMPC; Romans 5:8-9
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:12-22 & Exodus 28

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word; I am born into wealth! Down in my heart is the nature of the Father, and in His Name I will do all that He has called me to do.

I am God’s choice; I am a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar creation, called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, to display the excellence and perfections of divinity! 

I am known for excellence; as the Father is, so am I in this world. I have all the attributes of God. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am inundated with the life of God. I am indestructible! 

The life of God in me causes me to prosper in all that I do. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water and I bring forth fruit always. I do not know when the heat comes because the Lord is shepherd. The grace of God is superabundance in my life; therefore, when men experience a casting down, 

I am continuously lifted up. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Goodness and mercy are my constant companions.

Everywhere I go, I am a success! The Word of God dwells in me richly in all wisdom, propelling me in perfection and excellence. I have a sound mind, and an excellent life because 

I am yielded to, and led by the Holy Spirit, who guides me through the Word. I am perfect, proficient, and thoroughly fitted for every good work. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   FRIDAY 19TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  THE SOULWINNER MAYBE INSULTED.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.  Matthew 5:11

READ:  Matthew 5:11-12

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

To win souls for Christ, you need the Holy Spirit, and you would also have to develop a thick skin. Once in a while you will be insulted and even ridiculed for the sake of the gospel you are preaching.  You need to ignore their insults and continue to go after the souls. If you let the insults get to you and fire back, the unbelievers will say "And you call yourself a Christian". If you decide to stop preaching because of the insults, you would have allowed the devil to win.

Many times, the people insulting you are even doing so on purpose. Several years ago, one of my daughters begged me to talk to her father (a former military governor) about Jesus Christ. When I visited him, he attacked me with insults. "You, look at yourself. Ph.D. in mathematics and you are going about carrying Jesus on your head. I know what you are doing. You think I don't know your tricks? You are taking money from poor women and students so you can be rich. That is how you are using your own Mathematics. I also know about the miracles that they say are happening in your Church. We know the babalawos (witch doctors) people like you consult". He just went on and on and I kept smiling.

When he finally got born again years later and was giving his testimony, he said ' If my gun had been nearby that day, I would have shot you". I asked why he would have done that and he said “Because I was trying to make you angry and the harder I tried, the more you laughed and it was killing me".

When you are going to preach to souls, leave all your degrees and achievements at home. When you get there, if they accept your message, great. If they insult you, pray for them and leave. Some people have names they have been tagged with in their office or school because they keep preaching the gospel. A lot of these unbelievers know that what you are saying is the truth, but they just want to make you angry.

Winning souls is warfare because the one who you are trying to snatch them from is a strong man and will not let them go easily. He will also attack you in several ways for trying to snatch souls from him. He will attack your ego to get you to stop but you must not. When you compare the rejoicing that will happen in heaven over that one  soul to the insults, your ego will not matter.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, as I go out to preach Your gospel, don't let anything discourage me, in mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Colossians 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3:  BE GLAD IN THE, LORD AND REJOICE.

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

o   Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

Refrain:

What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

Refrain:

Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

Refrain:

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!

Refrain:
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  19 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: ASSOCIATING WITH PEOPLE OF QUALITY PRINCIPLES AND CHARACTER* 

?️Beloved, always know that your ideal friend is the person whose character is as good yours or someone with a better character trait that you want to absorb.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Your ideal friend is the person whose character is as good as yours or someone with a better character trait that you want to absorb.

Relationship is critical to life and destiny fulfilment. In life, your company determines your outcome. That is why wisdom dictates that you relate with people who have principles and character that you either want to sustain or assimilate.  

There are people who have solid character and quality principles that you want to assimilate or sustain. There are people who have the kind of desirable character that you don’t have or principles that you lack. It may be the character of discipline or diligence that you admire and would like to acquire. Associate with those kind of people. And you know it takes iron to sharpen iron (Prov. 27:17).

It is also possible you have similar character of discipline and diligence and you want to relate with someone of such character in order to sustain yours. The person can encourage you and you can also encourage the person. That is the kind of person to relate with again because it takes iron to sharpen iron (Prov. 27:17).

Beloved, always know that your ideal friend is the person whose character is as good yours or someone with a better character trait that you want to absorb.

That is why it is a challenge for a decent young lady to become friends with a prostitute. It is a challenge when an honest person becomes a friend to an armed robber. This is because the honest person will soon lose his character of honesty by such association. So, relate wisely.

*Remember this* ?: Your real friend is the person who either has the same good character content like you or a person with a better character trait that you want to absorb.

*Remember this* ?: Your ideal friend is the person whose character is as good yours or someone with a better character trait that you want to absorb.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with people of good character* .

*2. Do not relate with someone whose character will influence your character negatively* .

*PRAYER* ??: O LORD, I ask that You give me ideal friends. I receive the grace to be a person of quality character and also attract people of quality character traits around me, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Who surrounds you determines what you can suffer and who surrounds you determines what you can survive. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (Vol.1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 13-15* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Honey is incredibly healthy and includes enzymes, vitamins, minerals. It is the only food that contains “pinocembrin”, an antioxidant associated with improved brain functioning.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Wisdom for profitable productive relationship is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM