The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 18th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 18TH MARCH.

PERSECUTED FOR HIS SAKE

Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you (1 Peter 4:4).

In 1 Peter 4, the Apostle Peter emphasizes that living in accordance to God’s Word comes with a price of being ridiculed. Many will be surprised when you don’t join them in the same wild and reckless living; and so they’ll insult, vilify and speak evil of you.

The Amplified Classic translation of the opening text tells us, “They are astonished and think it very queer that you do not now run hand in hand with them in the same excesses of dissipation, and they abuse [you].” Irrespective of the evil or abuses they haul at you because you ‘follow’ Jesus, never be ashamed. Your association with Christ is the greatest honour ever.

The Bible says, “For it is better to suffer for doing good, if this should be God’s will, than for doing evil” (1 Peter 3:17). So, distinguish yourself for the Lord. Arm yourself with the same mind—the mind of Christ. Don’t be ashamed to stand up for the Lord no matter the persecutions. He stood up for you, and saved you; so, you must stand up for Him. Don’t be concerned that you may be isolated or ostracized.

Jesus loves you even if all others forsake you, and according to the Word, He won’t forsake you. He’s in you and always with you: “...lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:20). Read His words in Luke 21:33-36: “Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth....”

We’re in the end times, and the current happenings around the world are a fulfilment of these prophecies, right before our eyes. But here’s a question you must answer in Hebrews 2:3: “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation?....” Live according to God’s Word and let nothing cause you to ignore or neglect your salvation. 

Jesus said in Matthew 5:11-12, “Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.”

CONFESSION

I’m undaunted and unmoved at the vilifying or slanderous words of the wicked, as I walk on in the Word, by the Spirit. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, His workmanship, created to produce fruits of righteousness. I’ve crucified the flesh with its passions and desires; Satan has nothing in me! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV; Matthew 5:11-12

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:1-11 & Exodus 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is my address! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant, because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems. 

I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function in the wisdom of God. Today, I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage.

I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity. I have the supernatural life of God in me! The very life of God is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! 

I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me.

I walk according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. I increase every day in my knowledge of the Word, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. 

My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 18TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  EVANGELIZE

MEMORISE:

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19

READ:  Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The charge to win souls is not a suggestion it is a command. In other words, it is not negotiable. Every true believer must carry a burning desire and burden to reach out to the unsaved. If you love Jesus you will preach His gospel to the lost because He does not desire the death of sinners, He wants every sinner saved (Ezekiel 18:23).

“And everyone that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.” Matthew 19:29

From the passage above, we see that God will generously reward everyone who participates in evangelism because they are in partnership with Him. Not everybody can be a full-time evangelist, but in your little corner, you are to win souls, as well as supporting and praying for the full-time evangelists risking their lives to obey God's mandate of preaching to the unsaved souls, visiting their families and encouraging them financially. The work of missions is dear to God's heart and ignoring it is ignoring Him.

“At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it  be sin unto thee.” Deuteronomy 24:15

God said you should not owe anyone their wages and 1Corinthians 3:8-9 says those who are involved with missions are His laborers. In other words, the moment you begin evangelizing, your name enters His payroll and believe me honestly, He will never owe you your wages. What exactly is your wage as an evangelist?

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. John 15 :16

The wage of an evangelist is a blank cheque from the richest being in the entire universe. If I were you, I would decide today to make soul winning my lifestyle.

ACTION POINT:

Pick up your phone and call somebody to tell them about Jesus Christ now and make this a habit.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 40

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13:  I'VE A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD, HALLELUYAH.

1.       I’ve a message from the Lord, hallelujah!
This message unto you I’ll give,
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

o   Refrain:
“Look and live,” my brother, live,
Look to Jesus now, and live;
’Tis recorded in His word, hallelujah!
It is only that you “look and live.”

2.       I’ve a message full of love, hallelujah!
A message, O my friend, for you,
’Tis a message from above, hallelujah!
Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true.

3.       Life is offered unto you, hallelujah!
Eternal life thy soul shall have,
If you’ll only look to Him, hallelujah!
Look to Jesus who alone can save.

4.       I will tell you how I came, hallelujah!
To Jesus when He made me whole—
’Twas believing on His name, hallelujah!
I trusted and He saved my soul.
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC 18 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_

*TOPIC: “DREAMING” YOUR DESTINY* 

?️Joseph’s great dream life was the secret of his great destiny.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more. Genesis 37:5.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Joseph’s great dream life was the secret of his great destiny.

The Scripture makes it clear that Joseph was a great dreamer. His great dreams must have imparted him with the right mentality that made him arrive at a great destiny.

While his brothers were busy playing, he was busy dreaming. 

I will like you to take note of this again: 

And Joseph dreamed a dream… (Genesis 37:5).

Please note that the Scripture did not say Joseph had a dream but he dreamed a dream. The Bible did not say he slept in the night and had a dream. The normal thing to say is, “Last night, I had a dream”. But the Scripture says, And Joseph dreamed a dream… 

It is also interesting to note that the Bible did not even mention that Joseph slept. There was not even a record or an indication that his dream happened at night.

He told his brothers, For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf. Genesis 35:7.

So, they asked him, “What are you talking about? Do you mean we are going to bow to you?” He seemed to have replied, “I didn’t say so. I just told you what I saw.”

Next time he dreamed yet another dream:

…behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. Genesis 37:9.

Then his father asked, “Are you saying myself, your mother and your brothers are going to bow for you?”

Joseph’s great dream was the secret of his great destiny.

Beloved, my counsel is, don’t wait to dream in the night. Dream it in the day. Dream as occasion bids you.

*Remember this* ?: Joseph’s great dream was the secret of his great destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* : 

*1. Ask yourself: “Where do I want to find myself in 10, 20, or 30 years’ time?”* 

*2. Picture the future you want to feature in.* 

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for the right mentality for destiny fulfilment. Help me to picture the future I want to feature in, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Where there is no vision, people die before their time. Vision is a preserver of life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 10-12.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: When a bee finds a good source of nectar, it flies back to the hive and shows its friends where the nectar source is by doing a dance which positions the flower in relation to the sun and hive. This is known as the ‘waggle dance.’

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Receive the grace to see it ahead in order to get ahead in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM