The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 17th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH.

WORSHIP WITH KNOWLEDGE

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23)

When you really know Jesus, your worship or praise to Him becomes meaningful. It wouldn’t just be because the song is melodious; rather, it’ll effuse profusely from the deep recesses of your heart, in true fellowship and knowledge of His greatness and loving kindness. 

There may not be any instrumental music or melody while you’re worshipping, but your heart will be so enraptured and entwined with Him, with outbursts of spirit songs in spiritual melody.

Remember, people praise, worship and pray in all religions. The question is, who is the object of their worship? Who are they praying to? What are they saying to Him? And what might be His response, if any? Your worship or praise has to come from a place of knowledge of the Word. 

The Word says, “Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands be as the evening sacrifice” (Psalm 141:2). Also, in 1 Timothy 2:8, the Bible tells us, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.”

As you lift your hands in worship or prayer, you’re offering to Him a sacrifice of sweet-smelling savour. Go ahead and practise this now. Worship the Father from your spirit and according to His Word, with your hands lifted up.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I worship you according to your Word, and sing praises to you from my spirit. May your Name be glorified, praised and adored in my life and in all the earth. I lift my hands to you right now, in holiness and fellowship of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 13:15 AMPC; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:57-80 & Deuteronomy 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 23:23-39 & Exodus 26

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am God’s choice! He has brought me into the life of ever-increasing glory and splendour. Everywhere I go, God’s glory is revealed and manifested through me. I am well positioned, and the Word of God is settled in my life! 

I am a child of the anointing, I am bringing forth good things today from within me! My territory has increased, and I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

The eyes of understanding are enlightened, even as I walk in the centre of God’s will for me. I am full of life; for I am born after the life-giving Spirit.

I am like a well-watered garden; there’s no infirmity in my body: no confusion in my spirit! As the Father had life in Himself, so had He given unto me to have life in me. There’s life in my words, there’s life in my hands, there’s life in my family, there’s life in my ministry, there’s life in my career, there’s life in my finances; there’s life in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! 

My way is paved by the Lord, and nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. I am a custodian of divine verities; I lack nothing! Everything that God has given unto me is sustained by the life of God in my spirit. 

Whatever comes in contact with me, comes in contact with life! Nothing is permitted to die within and around me because the indestructible life of God is at work in me and in my world. Glory to God! Hallelujah

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH 2021

THEME:  TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE

MEMORISE:

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Matthew 3:2

READ:  Acts 5:1-10

1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.

8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

When people hear the topic of today, they feel the preacher is only trying to manipulate them into surrendering their lives to Christ immediately. There is no need for a preacher to manipulate you; if he says tomorrow may be too late, he knows what he is saying. I have seen many times, where a fellow did not get the chance to repent before he or she died and went to face judgement in heaven. They refused to repent when they had the chance until it became too late.

There was a chief I had been preaching to for years, who kept saying he would repent but not yet. One day, he suddenly had a stroke but managed to tell his people to send for me. I went, prayed for him and God healed him. Then I said "Chief, I sense that God only gave you a second chance. Will you give your life to Him now?" He said, "Not yet''. The next time I heard about him, he was dead.

There was another man who was sick and at the point of death. I went to pray for him, but each time I came to the hospital, somehow, I was unable to see him. I kept trying to see him for about two days but couldn't. At last when it seemed like I would be able to see him the next day, I arrived at the hospital and learnt that he had died. If only I had gotten the chance to see him, I would have asked him to give his life to Christ first before praying for him. If he had died then, at least I would have known that he went to heaven.

There was another man - a Pastor, someone people looked up to as a great man of God. I got the report that he was committing sexual immorality with girls and he denied it so I set up a committee to investigate. In the meantime, I put the pastor on suspension. The people investigating brought evidence to prove that he was guilty of the allegations against him. The plan was to walk him through a process of repentance, but while the investigation was ongoing, he died in a car accident.

Beloved, It may seem as if there will always be time to repent and start Living holy, but tomorrow really may be too late. Everyone has a cup; the day that cup gets full is the day the person’s time to repent runs out. In your own interest, drop that sin and begin to live holy from today. A word is enough for the wise.

KEY POINT:

Tomorrow may be too late.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 38-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:  WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY STAIN?

1.       What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o   Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2.       For my pardon, this I see,
For my cleansing this my plea,

3.       Nothing can for sin atone,
Naught of good that I have done,

4.       This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,

5.       Now by this I’ll overcome—
Now by this I’ll reach my home—

6.       Glory! Glory! This I sing—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
All my praise for this I bring—
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  17 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: LIVING WITH ETERNITY IN VIEW* 

?️Live with eternity in view.  Live with the consciousness that you will meet God one day. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Live with eternity in view.  Live with the consciousness that you will meet God one day. 

We have been exploring in our earlier studies, the keys to accessing the power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy (Luke 10:19).

Today we shall be looking at yet another key, and that is living with eternity in view. 

When the disciples of Jesus came back from where Jesus sent them to preach, He told them not to rejoice because the devil bowed before them but to rejoice because their names were written in heaven. 

This means, if you want the Power of God to be rooted in your life, you must be conscious of the fact that there is heaven, and there is hell. You know, consciousness imparts cautiousness. The way you live is affected by what you think.  

So, live with eternity in view. Live with the consciousness that you will meet God one day. Now, to live carelessly is to end dangerously. Do not give room to the devil in your life. Do not give opportunity to the devil to waste you or deal with you anyhow. So, you must live cautiously.

Now, the story of Daniel in the lions’ den is a very striking example of the power of righteousness over the enemy. Why could the lions not harm Daniel when he was thrown into their den? It was because he was without fault. No wonder he said: “My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocence was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.” Daniel 6:22.

Beloved, if you want to disarm the devil, live in righteousness and maintain the consciousness of eternity.  

*Remember this* ?: Live with eternity in view.  Live with the consciousness that you will meet God one day.  

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Live with eternity in view always* .

*2. Maintain the lifestyle of uprightness and shun every form of evil* .

*PRAYER* ??: I receive the grace to live with eternity in view. Help me to live in righteousness, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD* .

*QUOTE* : How you live on earth determines where you will end in eternity. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 7-9* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: The queen bee can live up to 5 years and she is the only bee that lays eggs. She is the busiest in the summer months, when the hive needs to be at its maximum strength, and lays up to 2500 eggs per day.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to live with eternity in view is released upon your life now in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM