The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 16th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 16TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: GLORY THROUGH THE CHURCH

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen (Ephesians 3:20-21).

In the first chapter of the book of Ephesians, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, began to explain who Christ is, with respect to God, and who the Church is. He also went on to explain why the Church isn’t a conglomeration of religious groups; rather, it’s the Body of Christ, full of glory.

In Ephesians 3:6 NKJV, he explained “that the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ through the gospel.” 1 Corinthians 12:27 tells us that we’re the Body of Christ and members in particular. How did we become members of the Body of Christ? It was by being baptized into Christ at the New Birth. Our theme verse says, “Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”

The Greek word translated “ages” is “genea”; it means a generation. That means from generation to generation, the Father is glorified in the Church, by Jesus Christ. The desire and ministry of Jesus is to glorify the Father always, and this He does through the Church.

Even in the face of diverse persecution and belligerent oppositions, we remain bold and courageous for and with the Gospel, because His glory is in, and upon us. With that glory, we triumph over sickness, diseases, poverty, and reign victoriously in the realms of life. The Church of Jesus Christ is glorious, triumphant, flourishing, and full of dominion, wisdom and power. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ, and I bring the Lord glory every day. Christ in me is the glory-life. I manifest the perfect glory of God, the power, beauty, and excellence of Christ that’s inherent in my spirit. With that glory, I triumph over sickness, disease, poverty, and reign victoriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 

John 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 23:13-22 & Exodus 25

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the wonderful privilege of being Your child and the inheritance that’s mine in Christ. You’ve granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You; the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light to know and walk in Your perfect will. 

I have skill, discernment, rare understanding, and function with the spirit of excellence. I am so glad that in Christ I am divinely positioned and enabled to influence my world with Your grace and impart hope to the hopeless. 

I walk in the prearranged paths which You made ready for me before the foundations of the world. I am guided by Your Spirit to walk in wisdom and understanding, filled with the thoughts of righteousness.

I am guided and regulated by the Word, today, and always. Hallelujah! Thank You, for lifting me as a source of hope to the world.
[/url]

Thank[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-557] You for loving me, and depositing Your love in my heart by Your Holy Spirit. I make a deliberate choice to let
 that love radiate through me to others today. 

I refuse to walk in bitterness, hatred, or malice, but choose to walk in love because I am the love-child of a love-God! I manifest the love of the Father in all things and every situation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   TUESDAY 16TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   EXAMINE YOUR ACTIONS

MEMORISE:

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:9

READ:  1 Corinthians 9:24-27

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

When a person becomes born again, the things they enjoy doing would change significantly. From the moment I became born again, I have loved winning souls for Christ. I want to tell everybody that Jesus has saved my soul, I'm on my way to heaven and my name is now written in glory.

I still remember the Monday after I gave my life to Jesus, Christ. As soon as I got to work, everybody knew  something had happened because I was bubbling with excitement. At that time, I was working towards my Ph.D. My supervisor looked at me and said "Enoch, what happened to you? Did you attend a party during the weekend?" I said, " No Sir, but I've got an invitation to another party". He asked ''Which one is that?" and I replied "A heavenly party. Jesus Christ is going to marry, and I am the bride". That was the very first Monday after I gave my life to Jesus.

A few years ago, I was invited to receive an honorary degree at the University of Ibadan in Nigeria, and I was told I had five minutes to appreciate them for the degree. I thanked them for giving me the award then told them that there is another award in heaven, and it would be disastrous not to qualify for it. I also told them that the qualification for the award is to become born again. Before my five minutes were up, I had made an altar call. Nothing gives me more joy than to see those who were going to hell coming to surrender their lives to Jesus Christ. Do you enjoy winning souls?

Jesus commanded us to take the gospel to the nations of the earth and to disciple them.

I feeI a bit uncomfortable when, during services, Christians still have to be cajoled to give a good offering. Genuinely born-again Christians don't have to be cajoled to give to God, they enjoy it! Examine yourself: do you enjoy giving to God? In 1 Samuel 24 David said he would never give something to God that cost him nothing. Many Christians are not even willing to give to God at all not to talk of giving what costs them something.

Examine yourself:  do you enjoy giving to God? Do you honor God with your tithe? Do you honor Him with your first fruit? In 1 Samuel 2: 30, God said He will honor only those who honor Him.

KEY POINT:

From today, make soul winning a habit that you cannot do without.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 35-37

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:  STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1.       Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2.       Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3.       Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4.       Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  16 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: QUALITY MENTALITY – A PATHWAY TO QUALITY DESTINY* 

?️You cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever. Genesis 13:14-15.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?:* You cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny. 

It has been confirmed that mentality is critical for destiny. People of quality destiny are people of quality mentality. 

Now, let me give you an example of one man of quality mentality in Scripture who was also a man of quality destiny.

*Abraham* 

In Genesis 13:14-15, God told Abraham,

Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever.

So, where the nation of Israel is now, Abraham saw it before they reached there. 

In Genesis 14:22-23, we saw the engagement of mentality by Abraham when he told the king of Sodom,

…I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Abraham envisioned prosperity. He saw himself as a rich man. He made up his mind not to give any opportunity to the king of Sodom to boast in the future. Abraham did not have a beggarly mentality.

Beloved, you cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny. You cannot have the mentality of a grasshopper and have the destiny of an eagle.     

My counsel is, maintain the right mentality always in order to arrive at a quality destiny. 

*Remember this* ?: You cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny. 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Study Genesis 15:13-14 again and other scriptures on the right mentality and vision* .

*2. Ask God to give you quality mentality and vision for quality destiny* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to see my reason for living. Give me the right mentality for an impactful life and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : You cannot shine without mentality. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 4-6.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A honeybee visits 50 to 100 flowers during a collection trip.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: As you renew your mind, may you experience an upgrade in your destiny in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM