The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 15th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 15TH MARCH.

VICTORY UNTO VICTORY

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him (2 Corinthians 2:14 NIV).

You can win every day, and achieve extraordinary success. The Amplified version of the scripture above says, “But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph [as trophies of Christ’s victory] and through us spreads and makes evident the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere.” As we get ourselves prepared in these days before the Rapture, you’re not only going to be triumphant in your city but everywhere you go.

1 John 5:4 says, “For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith” (AMPC). The question is, What’s your mentality? How do you see yourself? When we say Christ has given your life a meaning, that’s what we’re talking about, because you’ve come to a place where you realize life isn’t for defeat; your journey is victory unto victory. That’s our heritage in Christ.

It makes no difference that the world is in crises; there should never be fear in you. Jesus said, “…be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). He overcame the world for you. To be born again is to be born of God, and it says whatever is born of God is victorious over Satan, the world and its failing system. Hallelujah!

Get excited when you face troubles or crises, because you’re certain it’ll all turn out for your good. This is because, in our kingdom, we win only, and make progress from glory to glory. We dominate this physical world with the principles of our heavenly Kingdom. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m triumphant over the world, because I’m born of God. When the fierce storms and pressures of life billow against me, I refuse to be moved, for I’m more than a conqueror. I refuse to be overwhelmed by anything in this life, because the greater One lives in me and causes me to triumph always, and in every place. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:35-37; 1 John 4:3-4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 23:1-12 & Exodus 24

#TALKINGSESSION 

Thanks be unto God who daily loads me with benefits! He’s made all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, such that I am always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, self-sufficient—possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Hallelujah. 

Thank You for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my sphere of contact with the power of the Spirit. 

Thank You for Your blessings and extraordinary provisions in my life. I live to honour You alone, by dedicating my whole life to the expansion of Your kingdom. 

I thank You because You have given me authority over the devil and his cohorts. The victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness was for my sake. The enemy has no place in my home, in my body, my finances, or anywhere around me, in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 0001-18210617677_20210312_184027_0000.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   MONDAY 15TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   EXAMINE YOUR FRIENDS

MEMORISE:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.  Psalm 1:1

READ:  Proverbs 1:10-18

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.   Proverbs 21 :16

Ask yourself "What company am I comfortable with?" The passage above talks about the congregation of the dead. There are congregations and there are congregations. There is a congregation of the dead and there is a congregation of those who are alive - the children of God. Be sure that you don't find yourself in the congregation of the dead. With whom do you feel comfortable - the children of God or the children of the world?

When I moved to Lagos from Osun State, I loved to attend parties. The parties were usually held by the road. My friends and I would sit beside the gutter, eating and drinking until very late in the night and then light mosquito coils to ward off insects. I thought that was fun; I didn't know that I was in the congregation of the dead. In those days we talked about all manner of unprintable things. Then I met Christ, and I was no longer comfortable spending time with such people. I was now alive and thus had no place amongst the dead anymore. They were also not comfortable in my company because they were not willing to join the congregation of the living. Luke24:5 says:

“…Why seek ye the living among the dead”.

The living is not to be found amongst the dead. If you still feel comfortable with friends who smoke, drink and have all manner of dirty conversations, you need to examine yourself to know whether you are alive or dead.

What kind of television shows and music do you enjoy? Check: what kind of congregation are you comfortable in?

“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

REFLECTION:

Make a list of your friends: what percentage are truly born again?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 32-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1.       What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2.       Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3.       Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4.       Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  15 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF SCRIPTURAL LIGHT* 

?️When you see something new from the Scripture, it inflames your spirit and the devil can identify it from afar.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:5.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: When you see something new from the Scripture, it inflames your spirit and the devil can identify it from afar.

The revelation of the Word of God is key to our victory in Christ. The revelation of our privileges in Christ is vital to exercising dominion over the devil.  

You know, revelation is spiritual ammunition. That is why it is important to be armed with the knowledge of your privileges in Christ. 

Revelation arms you with light for the fight. And light is reflective. When you see something new from the Scripture, it inflames your spirit and the devil can identify it from afar. 

When you are coming, the devil would say, “This person has a new understanding now. The last time I saw him, the light was dull. But now, what he is carrying is not just light but fire. I can see fire.” 

Then he would tell other demons, “O boys, if you don’t want to lose your wings, run away from that man and follow me”. 

Beloved, don’t forget that in the realm of the spirit, you are weighed. Your spiritual life, the intensity of revelation, light, and insight you carry is measured. That is why you must know your privileges of power in Christ. This understanding is very important. It is important to be rugged in understanding your privileges for spiritual power. Refuse to be a “bread and butter” Christian. Don’t be a kind of Christian who cannot fast or pray. Be armed with Scriptural light always.

*Remember this* ?: When you see something new from the Scripture, it inflames your spirit and the devil can identify it from afar.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to study God’s Word always* .

*2. Obey God’s Word continually to see the Power of God in your life* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I ask for the grace to study Your Word consistently and diligently. Help me to obey Your Word always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??POWER TO TREAD.* 

*QUOTE* : There can be no rising without reason. There can be no authority without mentality. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 2 Kings 1-3* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Honeybees usually travel about 3 miles away from the hive in search of nectar.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Fresh light for dominion be opened up to you in this season in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM