The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 13th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 13TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: WE’VE BEEN ENTHRONED

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us…And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4-6).

The phrase “sit together” in the scripture above is “sugkathizo” (Greek), and it means to give (or take) a seat in company with; a joint-sitting. Think about that! What could be greater than having a joint-sitting with Christ! Weymouth New Testament version renders it so beautifully; it says God “raised us with Him from the dead, and enthroned us with Him in the heavenly realms as being in Christ Jesus.” We’ve been enthroned! Blessed be God!

Now that we’ve been enthroned, what are we supposed to do? Romans 5:17 tells us: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” The word “reign” is “basileuō” (Greek) which means “to king.” And Revelation 5:10 perfectly corroborates this truth; it says, “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”

Yes, at the millennial period, we’re going to be reigning with Christ, according to the Bible. But today in the earth, we’re reigning through Him or by Him, because we’re using His Name; operating in His stead. We’re called to exercise dominion and to live as masters and victors in life through Jesus Christ. We reign over Satan, darkness, the world and all creation.

The Bible says, “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it” (John 1:5 ESV). Hallelujah! This is why the Bible says, “For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way” (2 Thessalonians 2:7 AMPC).

We—the Church—are the ones restraining evil in the world. Jesus said, “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world” (John 9:5). In the same way, until we’re taken out of here by the Rapture, darkness can’t prevail, because we have a joint-sitting with Christ in the place of power and dominion. And we exercise that power and dominion now!

CONFESSION

I have a joint-sitting with Christ in the place of glory and power. As long as I’m in the world, I’m the light of the world! I exercise dominion over circumstances and the spirits of darkness, and I bring them under subjection to the Name of Jesus! Amen

FURTHER STUDY: 

Ephesians 1:19-22 And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places], Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all [things] under his feet, and gave him [to be] the head over all [things] to the church,

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 15:21-47 & Numbers 34-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 22:23-33 & Exodus 22

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, how I love Your Word; it’s life to my spirit and light to my path. The entrance of Your Word has illuminated my path to know and walk in Your perfect will. Daily, as I fellowship with You through prayer and study of Your Word, I receive divine insight and guidance for my progress and prosperity. 

Thank You for the investments You’ve made in my life. I am conscious of Your abilities in me and the changes that can be accomplished in society through me, as I blaze new trails for the purpose of fulfilling Your good pleasure. 

I am a new superman; I have the wondrous, incorruptible, imperishable, miracle-life of God in me.
I am an associate of the God-kind! The very essence of divinity is at work in me, and that divine life surges through my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that is inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. 

I am invincible, indestructible, and impregnable. Hallelujah! My faith in You is the power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to Your destiny for my life! I am on top, and in charge; I refuse to be a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to Your Word. 

Thank You for giving me a purpose and a destiny in You, which I live to fulfil today, and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   EXAMINE YOUR THOUGHTS

MEMORISE:

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17                                                                                  

READ:  Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

When Jesus says that by their fruits you shall know them, I want you to consider that passage carefully.

What produces fruit on a tree is inside it, not outside. It is what is inside the tree that will ultimately produce the fruition its outside. That is why Matthew 12:34 says:

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Jesus also said it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles. a man but what comes out of it (Matthew 15:11). This is because what comes out is a reflection of what is inside. When the tree is full inside then it will begin to produce fruits. Ask yourself "What kind of thoughts do I think? Are they still similar to the thoughts I had before I became born again? Are my thoughts now more focused on heavenly things or still fixed on earthly concerns?"

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” Colossians 3:1-2

If you are truly born again, your thoughts will be focused on things above, not on earthly things. Ask yourself "Am I constantly thinking about how to please God or am I thinking of how to please men and myself?"

For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 1 Corinthians 11:31

Be honest with yourself so that you can start bearing fruits of repentance before it is too late. Do you still allow immoral thoughts to fill your heart? The Pastor cannot discover the thoughts of your mind, but God sees them. David said in Psalm51 :6:

“Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts:...”

When it was clear to him that his mind had been corrupted, David cried :

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."  Psalm51:10

The kind of thoughts you permit in your heart shows who you really are (Proverbs 23:7).

What fills your heart?

PRAYER POINT:

Pray the same prayer that David prayed In Psalm 51: 10. Ask God to create in you a clean heart.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 23-25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:  WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY STAIN?

1.       What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o   Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2.       For my pardon, this I see,
For my cleansing this my plea,

3.       Nothing can for sin atone,
Naught of good that I have done,

4.       This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,

5.       Now by this I’ll overcome—
Now by this I’ll reach my home—

6.       Glory! Glory! This I sing—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
All my praise for this I bring—
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  13 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRIVILEGE OF POWER IN CHRIST* 

?️To tread on serpents, scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, you must understand your privilege of power in Christ Jesus. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: Ephesians 2:6

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus.

Previously, we saw two keys to accessing the power to tread on the enemy. We saw the need to live in Kingdom service and to understand the fallen state of the enemy.

In our study today, we shall look at another key which is the understanding of your privilege of power in Christ.

To tread on serpents, scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, you must understand your privilege of power in Christ Jesus. 

God has given you power; manifest it! But you must first understand that you have the power before you can manifest it (Luke 10:19).

Ephesians 2:6 says, And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

The question is: where is the heavenly place? It is far above principalities and powers (Ephesians 1:19-21).

This is where Christ is – far above all principalities and powers. You must understand that this is where you are seated with Christ. 

Therefore, no native doctor is a match for you. You are not in the same class with the devil and all his agents. No child of God is in the same class with the devil. Even someone who gives his or life to Christ today or who just repented of his or her sins is not at the same level with the worst native doctor on earth. A newly born again child of God is far above the devil or a native or witch doctor. 

Beloved, you are seated in heavenly places with Christ; refuse to be intimidated by earthly things. 

Remember this: You are seated in heavenly places with Christ.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Understand your privileged position in Christ Jesus.

2. You are seated in heavenly places; refuse to be bothered by things below. 

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for positioning me in heavenly places with Christ. Help me to be conscious of this fact always so I can exercise dominion over the enemy, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POWER TO TREAD.

QUOTE: Every undertaking becomes outstanding with understanding. Culled from “THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 17-19

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Bees have 5 eyes – 3 simple eyes, and 2 compound eyes.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Proceed with Grace to maximize your possibility in Christ Jesus in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM