The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 14th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 14TH MARCH.

OUR WEAPONS OF WORDS

Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

From the scripture above, we see that there’re only two groups of people: those under the power of darkness and those in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Until you’re born again and transferred into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son, you remain under the power of darkness, and Satan becomes the god of all that concerns you.

Remember, Jesus said to the Jews who came to arrest Him, “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do...” (John 8:44). This is why we oftentimes find leaders and rulers of nations that are influenced and controlled by the principalities of darkness. When such leaders make wicked decisions and enforce repressive policies, it’s because they’re being influenced by evil forces. 

That’s why we pray for leaders, so that instead of being influenced by the forces of darkness, they’d be influenced by the Spirit of God.

The Bible says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority…” (1 Timothy 2:1-2). Then, 2 Corinthians 10:4 says, “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.”

The word “warfare” is “strateia” (Greek) and it’s telling us that we’re in the strategizing office, leading a military expedition in the Spirit. When we speak words in prayer, angels of God and the Spirit of God take those words and weaponize them. That’s what makes them mighty to the pulling down of fortresses.

So, as a Christian, recognize the enormity of the responsibility on you, to intercede for leaders of nations. Every so often, pray fervently in the spirit for the leaders in your country. With authoritative words, rebuke the forces of darkness to desist from influencing them, and affirm that their hearts are turned to the Lord to do His will. 

This is what we must do for leaders of nations to be influenced by God’s wisdom and righteousness; we must pray for them in line with God’s Word.

PRAYER

Dear Lord, I thank you for endowing us with your might to pull down fortresses, ideas planted in the minds of men, and theories they’ve accepted in life that have kept them from moving in the direction of your dream and destiny for them. I declare that Satan’s influence on leaders and rulers of nations of the world is broken! Your light shines brightly in their hearts today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 6:16-18; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 22:34-46 & Exodus 23

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for granting me insight into Your workings in our day, and for making me relevant and effective in establishing Your perfect will in the earth. Necessity is laid upon me to preach the Gospel; it’s all that I live for! 

Thank You for Your grace and power at work in me as I reach out to the unsaved with the Gospel, delivering them from darkness into light, and from the power of darkness unto God.

I am in charge; therefore, I refuse to accommodate unwholesome, unhealthy, and noxious thoughts or let the news of fear, poverty, economic meltdown, diseases, or death run my life or determine the circumstances of my existence.

My mind is guarded by the Word and completely yielded to the right ideas, thoughts, materials, and messages. I am built up, edified, and strengthened in and by the Word. Thank You for Your grace in my life, and the ability to show care, and be diligent in all my duties and responsibilities. 

I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always. I am made for life, and set up for honour

I live above the economy and the systems of this world, because the greater One lives in me! I am not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of Your greatness. 

Divine might is at work in me, and my victory in Christ is fully assured, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 14TH MARCH 2021.

THEME:   EXAMINE YOUR DESIRES.

MEMORISE:

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.                                           Colossians 3: 2                                                 

READ:  Psalm 42:1-2

1. As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2. My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

By the time I became born again, I was already a lecturer at the University of Lagos and thought I was very brilliant. At that time, I knew where a few of the books of the Bible were located. However, whenever I came to Sunday School in those days and the teacher asked questions, illiterate market women would get up and say "As I understand that question, according to 1st Thessalonians…”. I didn’t even know there was any book of the Bible called Thessalonians not to talk of whether there is the 1st or 2nd one. I realized that though I had a Ph.D. in Mathematics, I knew little or nothing about the Bible, so I decided that if those market women could know the word of God, then I too would know it. Thus, every time the door opened for Sunday School, Bible Study, Mid-Week service or any programme where I knew that somebody would teach the word, I made sure not to miss it. I could understand what David meant in Psalm 122:1:

“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.”

A hunger was birthed in me and since that time up to now, that hunger has not eased.

What are you hungry for now? What are your desires? Are they for earthly or heavenly things? Do you desire to know the Scriptures more? Do you desire to fellowship more with God? David said:

“With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.”           Psalm 119 :10

What is your heart seeking? Is it cars, money, houses, power or is it the Lord? You cannot seek God and seek these things at the same time. The standard is that you seek God with alI your heart.

“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when yes hall search for me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

If your heart keeps desiring these things as you seek God, you will soon discover that they will turn your heart away from God. Desire more of God with your whole heart; don’t worry, these things will be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). If you chase after them, you would eventually fall into the snare of the devil (1 Timothy 6:9).

REFLECTION:

Your heart can only pant after one thing at a time; Is it God you  pant after  or  the world?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 26-28

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:  TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1.       Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.       Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.       Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4.       Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5.       Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6.       Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*Seeds??️?? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  14 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE MAGNETIC CAPACITY OF POSITIVE CHARACTER* 

?️Good character pulls the right people, opportunities and resources in your direction. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: …And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her. Esther 2:15

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Good character pulls the right people, opportunities and resources in your direction. 

Good character has been confirmed to attract favour. That is why we can see from our anchor Scripture that Esther attracted favour to her life on the ground of good character (Esther 2:15).

When Esther displayed the good character of contentment, it seemed like the eyes of everyone in the palace were fastened on her and she obtained favour. Character brings favour and favour helps in the fulfilment destiny.

Good character has magnetic capacity. Good character pulls the right people, opportunities and resources in your direction. 

Bad character on the other hand repels. People run away from those with bad character. There is something that makes people to avoid those with bad character. When you come across people with bad character, especially loquacious people, many times, they say almost a hundred words in a second. And you become tired of their excessive talk. We had somebody like that when we were in the university. The moment you met this person, he would begin to talk ceaselessly as if he had verbal diarrhoea.

There are people who come to you and all they want to tell is what they have achieved. They are full of themselves. They may tell you, “Do you know how much I bought this wristwatch? I travelled to America two days ago to buy this shoe. Have you travelled before?” 

Beloved, when you see such people, just avoid them. 

So, good character attracts while bad character repels. Many people have been sacked (fired) from their jobs due to their bad character. They may even have good work performance to their credit but bad character sacked (fired) them.

Receive the grace for positive character in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: Good character pulls the right people, opportunities and resources in your direction. 

*ASSIGNMENTS:* 

*1. Go through today’s message once again* .

*2. Make up your mind to embrace positive character* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for revealing Your Mind to me always. Help me to live a life of positive character, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).* 

*QUOTE* : Integrity compels audacity and iniquity invites calamity. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Kings 20-22* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Bees communicate in 2 ways: the waggle dance, and through the use of pheromones.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Experience new levels of favour on the grounds of great character in Jesus’ Name.

*Happy Sunday ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM