The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 12th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 12TH MARCH.

THE STAKES ARE HIGH

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord (Romans 12:11).

Clearly, we see from the Scriptures that we’re in the final days before the rapture of the Church. This isn’t the time to loaf around; there’s a lot the Lord wants to do through you with the short time left. Our theme verse says, “Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord.” You’ve got to work with the mentality that His appearing could be any minute, and become very passionate in your spirit for the Gospel—ensuring its spread and impact around the world.

As the Scriptures tell us, the Antichrist is only going to be given three and a half years for the Great Tribulation. It’s going to be a period of intense trouble, worse than the world has ever experienced and will ever experience (Matthew 24:21); and it’ll be world-wide in scope. Jesus said, “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved…” (Matthew 24:22).

Imagine the kind of evil and destruction that’ll be perpetrated by the Antichrist for only three and a half years that warrants a divine shortening. That also tells us something: We can do a lot of good within a short time; we can shake up this world. It begins with you giving more attention to prayer, especially praying for the impact of the Gospel around the world in these last days.

This is very important; the stakes are very high. It’s not just about you; it’s about the future of our world. Before the Rapture, we’ve got to dominate this world like never before! Jesus isn’t planning to “snatch” us out of this world as though we’ve been victims. Remember that He overcame the world. He’s coming for a victorious Church; a triumphant Church. Glory to God!

CONFESSION 

The Gospel of Christ burns in my heart, like fire shut up in my bones! Thank you, dear Father, for the honour of being a custodian of this life-changing message, the message of power by which you save, heal, protect, deliver, preserve and prosper. I’ve been endowed with the ability and grace to lead many to Christ, unveiling to them the mysteries of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 12:11 AMPC; Daniel 12:3; 2 Timothy 3:1

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 15:1-20 & Numbers 32-33

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 22:15-22 & Exodus 21

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my faith is alive and working. With it, I’ve connected into God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth, and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. 

I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. 

I manifest the glory of God’s Kingdom everywhere I go today. There’s no death, defeat, or failure in my path, because I live by the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus.

I am highly favored of God, and positioned by His grace for a life of peace and total prosperity! I am mightily blessed of the Lord; with favor has He surrounded me like a shield! 

I am like a tree growing by the stream, blooming and blossoming with fruitfulness, and impacting my world with the Father’s righteousness. Christ is alive in me; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace are expressed in and through me![/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-54o]I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God. I glow with the Spirit for I am fashioned to give meaning to the lives of men through the Word. 

Through the Spirit, I walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word. I move forward, make progress with giant strides by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 12TH MARCH 2021

THEME:   EXAMINE YOURSELF

MEMORISE:

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.                         1 Corinthians 10:12

READ:  John 9:39-41

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you except ye be reprobates? 2 Corinthians 13:5

Many people only consider Matthew 7:16-20 in relation to others. They assess the fruits others are producing but forget to assess theirs. Salvation is on an individual basis and not congregational. You need to ask yourself some serious questions to know if you are on your way to heaven or hell. Don't be surprised to know that many people who are in the Church, fervent and tongue-speaking will go to hell. In fact, Matthew 7:22-23 says some who have been performing miracles will end up in hell. Thus, you really need to examine yourself to be sure where you are headed. Ask yourself: Am I saved? Am I born again? Note that I am not telling you to ask yourself "Do I go to Church? Do people say I am born again? Am I a Pastor?" The real question is "Am I saved? Are the fruits I am producing the kind that should be produced by someone who is saved?" The word of God says it clearly: except you are born again, you shall not see the kingdom of God (John 3:3).

We now live in a world where there are all manner of people calling themselves born-again Christians. There are 'born-again' robbers. They lift up 'holy' hands on Sunday, but on Monday morning, they use those hands to doctor figures in the office. Examine yourself: are you one of ·, them? There are 'born-again' harlots, very fervent in the Church, but behind closed doors, they sleep with people who are not their spouses and engage in all other sorts of sexual immorality. Examine yourself. There are 'born­ again' liars; they know how to brandish lies so well that by the time they are done you may not even be able to differentiate between the truth and lies. Examine yourself.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. Philippians 2:1 2

Carry out a sincere examination on yourself with fear and trembling- fear for the destruction that awaits anyone who is not truly saved and trembling at imagining yourself standing before God on judgement day.

REFLECTION:

Examine yourself: are you truly born again? Or are you Just putting up appearances?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 20-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:  HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1.       Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o   Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2.       Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3.       When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4.       Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM